Is my size stopping me from enjoying blow jobs?

Jablackanese

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I have considered myself to be on the non-scary side of big. I know I'm around 8" and 5.5" girth, although some people have claimed I was closer to 10 (I think this is because they're not used to seeing larger dicks). So it's possible I'm bigger than 9, but I'm def not 6" around.

Anyway, I have NEVER had a blowjob that wasn't painful. Usually, there are teeth, and often I feel like because the guy/girl thinks "oh this is a big dick," they grab it really tight and basically manhandle me.

I'm just wondering because I see people on here who I think are MUCH larger than me --- is there such a thing as a blowjob without teeth scraping your dick to shreds??

Attachments

chrispy

Expert Member
Media
New Bedford (Massachusetts, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have considered myself to be on the non-scary side of big. I know I'm around 8" and 5.5" girth, although some people have claimed I was closer to 10 (I think this is because they're not used to seeing larger dicks). So it's possible I'm bigger than 9, but I'm def not 6" around.

Anyway, I have NEVER had a blowjob that wasn't painful. Usually, there are teeth, and often I feel like because the guy/girl thinks "oh this is a big dick," they grab it really tight and basically manhandle me.

I'm just wondering because I see people on here who I think are MUCH larger than me --- is there such a thing as a blowjob without teeth scraping your dick to shreds??

Dude, it's not your size. The unfortunate truth is that not many people knoe how to give a good blow job, especially when someone is as big as you.

If your just looking for head, maybe find someone a little older, more experienced. You might want to find someone who's had classical voice lessons...learning to sing with an open throat has really paid off for me!

Good luck :biggrin1:

D_Larry_Burpengary

Just Browsing
Media
im 6.5 - 7 around 8.5 inches long about... and cant get good bjs because of girth. lenth is not an issue really. some girls can but most just cant..9 out of 10 girls suck at at anyways.. using teeth.. pshhh.....gtfo

Last edited by a moderator:

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
That's the thing about big cocks - people not used to them need to be trained. Luckily, most are more than willing.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I think it's a combination of your size and your sensitivity. Personally, I give great blow jobs - if the guy is either average sized, or not too sensitive to mind feeling teeth occasionally. Quite simply, my mouth is too small to completely avoid a bit of teeth contact with bigger guys. If they are both large and quite sensitive, there are ways to give them oral pleasure without teeth touching them, but it severely limits what I can do, and thus, the pleasure they will obtain from it.

Then again, you may just have come across people who are crap at blow jobs.

D

deleted627832

I just tell them...I will say TEETH!!! That way they learn. If, they are holding you to tight. Agian, tell them.

D_Chesty_Pecjiggle

Account Disabled
Media
Size can definitely be an issue. I'm pretty thick and my wife's jaw gets sore about 3 minutes in. Others have done better, but it's pretty rare to find someone who can go to down for as long as it takes when you're really big.

And agree with previous posters -- most women just aren't great cocksuckers. Part of it is our fault, I know I've told women "God that was the best BJ I ever had" when it wasn't even close -- just in hopes that they'll do it again.

D_Ernest Porknine

Experimental Member
Media
I don't really enjoy blowjobs because I need more stimulation than that and they bore me after about 5 minutes, so there's that, too.
I am the complete opposite in that I can't get enough stimulation from intercourse yet really LOVE and enjoy a good blowjob. If a person knows what they are doing a blowjob can give me a toe curling experience. A good blowjob doesn't mean having the ability to deep throat. An experienced tongue lapping below the head while the lips are wrapped highly around the shaft can give an awesome sensation, as long as they learn to not brush their teeth against your shaft.

Perhaps my female partners have not had tight enough pussys for me to feel the same sensation on my cock as a talented mouth can offer. It also helps if your partner enjoys what they are doing as they tend to be better at something they like doing

Jablackanese

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
LOL @ Pitbull - That is an age-old question...

Yeah I really never thought I had a huge dick or anything, so these explanations make more sense. And after some bad oral from girls, I hooked up with some older guys hoping for that more 'experienced' feeling... didn't happen.

It might have to do with my cultural upbringing, too. I'm polite and kind of quiet so yelling "TEETH" wouldn't be in my comfort zone.. but then again neither is teeth scraping my dick.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
LOL @ Pitbull - That is an age-old question...

Yeah I really never thought I had a huge dick or anything, so these explanations make more sense. And after some bad oral from girls, I hooked up with some older guys hoping for that more 'experienced' feeling... didn't happen.

It might have to do with my cultural upbringing, too. I'm polite and kind of quiet so yelling "TEETH" wouldn't be in my comfort zone.. but then again neither is teeth scraping my dick.

You don't have to yell teeth, but if you want pleasure, you have to be able to direct. Not everyone likes the same things, so unless you say something the girl is guessing. Same as when you are going down on a girl. You have a good idea if you are doing a good job, but some feedback helps.

stallionchaser

Experimental Member
Media

hmmm want to try it with me? i'll make it worthwhile.