Is my size stopping me from enjoying blow jobs?

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have considered myself to be on the non-scary side of big. I know I'm around 8" and 5.5" girth, although some people have claimed I was closer to 10 (I think this is because they're not used to seeing larger dicks). So it's possible I'm bigger than 9, but I'm def not 6" around.

Anyway, I have NEVER had a blowjob that wasn't painful. Usually, there are teeth, and often I feel like because the guy/girl thinks "oh this is a big dick," they grab it really tight and basically manhandle me.

I'm just wondering because I see people on here who I think are MUCH larger than me --- is there such a thing as a blowjob without teeth scraping your dick to shreds??
1. not verified, so not sure who's cock that is
2. painful, every time? really???
3. don't be shy to coach and tell folks what you like
4. practice makes perfect!
5. you are not scary big, get over it!

Jablackanese

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
1. not verified, so not sure who's cock that is
2. painful, every time? really???
3. don't be shy to coach and tell folks what you like
4. practice makes perfect!
5. you are not scary big, get over it!

lol I know I'm not, which is why I am mystified.

I'll just say.. thanks for your advice in #3! ...and leave it that. :peace sign:

LADave

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well all you guys who are having problems look me up sometime. I've never met one I couldn't handle all the way. The biggest was 10" long and a little under 7" around. I have no gag reflex and I'm told I have a big mouth..in a good way. So yes, you can get a good blow job even if you're big. It's just that there aren't very many people who can do it. You have to meet the right one.

kayman

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I don't know. You might not be as into it as you think you are. Personally, I don't give blowjobs that often, but when I do I've been took I'm one of the better ones out there...

mred0950

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
well all you guys who are having problems look me up sometime. I've never met one I couldn't handle all the way. The biggest was 10" long and a little under 7" around. I have no gag reflex and I'm told I have a big mouth..in a good way. So yes, you can get a good blow job even if you're big. It's just that there aren't very many people who can do it. You have to meet the right one.

Where you been all my life:biggrin1: