Is My Soul Mate Out there? : )

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay, I realize this is ridiculous - most of you guys don't even believe in soul mates anyway, but, what the heck, is there a ruggedly handsome, big, sorta muscular (not bulging muscles), brainy, mature, well-hung guy out there who has seen my pics and been drawn to me for more than my body? Maybe even taken a look at my posts and Google blog (in my signature), and wants to know me better? :rolleyes:

I know it's a stupid thing to ask on a website like LPSG, but, I already
know that, so it's all out there (I'm not afraid of much of anything, a risk taker, one might say - very unusual for any age).
Single, and not a youngster, but not old either. I look and act years younger (second husband was 8 years younger than me and looks 15 years older, so a little younger than 8 yrs would be okay).

Anything resonate with anyone? :cool:

It would be interesting and fun to see if I get any "bites" Ha. lol! I'm not holding my breath. :rofl:

Oh, the attached pics were taken May 23, 2010, so they're current. I also have nudes in my albums on my page, but you have to be a friend or contact to see them - they're private. :redface:

Attachments

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I hope you find what you are looking for, and if it helps you, while i do not believe that there is someone made for me or for you or for anyone, i do believe that there are people out there so compatible that they give you that soulmate feeling, and as important get that feeling from you, and i wish you the best of luck finding such a special person for you.

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for all the well wishes..........:smile:

Since I have no way to get out and socialize (have to be here for my daughter and have no friends here), there's very little hope anyone CAN find me.

I'll probably just die alone, but it's okay - whatever destiny decides.......
I do, however, think a pretty amazing body
:redface: (with a sharp mind attached) is going to waste, poo. :frown1:
Oh, well.........:confused:

Last edited:

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The thing with soul mates is that they're often not exactly what you think you're looking for. Your fantasy man sounds like a big hunk, but would you be disappointed if your soul mate turns out to be a little skinny guy with glasses?

Good luck with your search though!

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The thing with soul mates is that they're often not exactly what you think you're looking for. Your fantasy man sounds like a big hunk, but would you be disappointed if your soul mate turns out to be a little skinny guy with glasses?

LOL! Couldn't happen because I also need 2-way chemistry and am honest enough to admit it - lots of men are attracted to me, but I haven't found one guy (who's not married or gay) that I'm attracted to. On dating websites, they keep matching me up with OLD dudes who look older than they are and they're usually 5-10 years younger than me, but that won't work. Then I hear from all these kids with no maturity or life experience - can't connect to that either. Chemistry, dude, chemistry. HAS to be there, BOTH ways.

Good luck with your search though!

Thanks, but I'm about to quit looking - just not gonna happen for me. At least I'll find love in heaven. Hallelujah! :smile:
It *is* a shame to waste this body, though........but so be it.

Last edited:

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Soul mates are made...not found. That said, you can get out. Find something just for you...like take a class or go to poetry readings...he's out there...

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Soul mates are made...not found. That said, you can get out. Find something just for you...like take a class or go to poetry readings...he's out there...

Can't - constrained to take care of my handicapped daughter every day - no vacation even, for over 7 years. I have to be HERE at home taking care of her (34, on a bottle, in diapers, can't walk/talk, etc.) Can't go out and do anything. If he's out there, even by your definition, I'll never meet him. There's not anything "just for me" - I am here for my children and for no other reason. Otherwise, a loving Father would have taken me Home where there's love, long ago. :wink:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Good luck with that :wink:

Nice photos :smile:

I hope you find what you are looking for, and if it helps you, while i do not believe that there is someone made for me or for you or for anyone, i do believe that there are people out there so compatible that they give you that soulmate feeling, and as important get that feeling from you, and i wish you the best of luck finding such a special person for you.

i'm sure he's out there, even if he's not in here. :)

I hope he finds you!

Aw! Good luck your such a sweet lady!

Wow. I feel the love.

:rolleyes:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What she wants:

1. Hung chivalrous guy.
2. Sex and love...not sex without love.

What she is offering:

1. Voluptuous sixty-year old womanly body. (She showcases those pics off once in a while in her gallery and then they all go away--replaced by pics of Jesus, angels, and other Christian images.):rolleyes:
2. Stay-at-home life existence with an adult incapacitated child.:rolleyes::rolleyes:
3. Devout Christian lifestyle and values.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Maybe she doesn't realize that:

1. The men on here probably are getting with other women. She isn't the only woman on the planet Earth.
:eek:
2. The men she wants aren't wanting her.:eek:
3. Men probably would give her some decent sex but "she wants love and sex :rolleyes:"...and considering her life: the invalid child, the Christian outlook, and who she is...men aren't attracted to "strapped down, Christian women with more needs than one man can give."
That is a tall order to fill. :eek:
4. Men will follow the path of least resistance. For every sixty year old woman with technicalities...there are women who don't have technicalities...and maybe men are following those women.:eek:
5. Potential soulmates may wonder..."WHAT ABOUT WHAT I WANT? WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO FOR ME? IS THIS ALL ABOUT YOU? ARE YOU THE SOULMATE I DESIRE?":eek:

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Come to Atlanta big daddy... you meet my all criteria...
You're male.
You're hung.
You have a pulse :wink:

Just kidding people....
I changed my mind on sending the pm... help is there "if" it's wanted. Mr. Right isn't going to fall out of a tree or other wise be majicly sent. One has to want him and be willing to do the leg work.

Karma is a bitch... and will send exactly what you ask for... so be careful of your wording.

Using the daughter as an excuse is just wrong... pack her up and take her with...if that's the case. You're only being homebond because you are choosing to be.

Good luck...but don't complain when he doesn't show up at your door step looking just like Rhete Butler with a big dick.

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not using daughter as an excuse - she's difficult to transport, wheelchair, and screams/yells in public places, so I can't take her where she doesn't want to go. Plus, all her services are in NC, not available in many other states (diapers/Ensure Plus, meds) and she's at risk for seizures - do NOT want to be in a strange town/hospital if/when that occurs. (Has happened twice before during the past 5 years and she was hospitalized for over a week both times.)

Have you ever dealt with a severely-handicapped person 24/7? I seriously doubt it. You really have no idea what you're talking about.

I don't believe in Karma.

Let's just drop this thread. Sorry I posted it.

Last edited:

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not using daughter as an excuse - she's difficult to transport, wheelchair, and screams/yells in public places, so I can't take her where she doesn't want to go. Plus, all her services are in NC, not available in many other states (diapers/Ensure Plus, meds) and she's at risk for seizures - do NOT want to be in a strange town/hospital if/when that occurs. (Has happened twice before during the past 5 years and she was hospitalized for over a week both times.)

Have you ever dealt with a severely-handicapped person 24/7? I seriously doubt it. You really have no idea what you're talking about.

I don't believe in Karma.
Actually, I do.... Taking care of two parents...one with Alzheimers the other with dementia. On top of moving to a new city with a teen son. This isn't "my life is worse than your's" so don't go there...

All I'm saying is that there are agency's that will help you...from adult day cares to in home help. If nothing else... ask your church for help.

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmmm - I can empathize with the Alzheimer's thing - it's difficult. My mother had it and wandered away to become missing for 14 years until her skeletal remains were discovered in 2004, so I understand that. (Father killed when I was 5.)

I realize you're trying to be helpful, but I don't have a church - I'm only able to attend church once a month because my daughter's schedule won't allow for more than that, and the church I attend is in another town - I wasn't kidding when I said I have no friends here, also no fellowship.

I am providing a home for 2 grown sons (not allowed to help with my daughter's care because they're not trained, so don't suggest that) who have graduated from college but can't find full-time jobs in this poor economy. They have their own lives/friends, and one works part time while the other is out job hunting.

Oh, and I AM the help/agency. I'm paid to care for my daughter, which is a blessing because I get to do something I'd do anyway for free and get paid for it. Respite is not really an option because of the rarity of my daughter's condition (1 in every 12,000 female births). Not very many folks are trained to know how to deal with Rett Syndrome - most CNAs etc., don't even know what it is, much less what to do or look out for. Since my daughter can't talk, you have to "read" her and most folks just can't.

Did NOT want to get into all this. Again, sorry I posted this thread - it was a stupid idea. Please, let's just drop it. :frown1:

Last edited: