• Probably not

Votes: 64 84.2%

• Total voters

JaPret

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I don't see any evidence from your bulleted list that he's interested.... Just sounds like a normal introvert to me.
I kinda agree looking at it now. An update is that he often contacts me on social media, and reached out to do many things. He doesn’t do that with the others in class.

tito21

Superior Member
Media
I kinda agree looking at it now. An update is that he often contacts me on social media, and reached out to do many things. He doesn’t do that with the others in class.

No offence dude! I’m so sick of seeing you keep ‘reassuring yourself’ and ‘deluding yourself’ that you’re somehow special to him and that he is into you.

Look! Let’s put it this way. Like you have said, he’a into you, so what the hell are you waiting for? Just be frank and tell him out right that your hole is available for him to fuck any time. If he accepts your offer, then that’ll pretty much validate everything and that you were right about him. If he declines your offer, then accept that you’re one delusional bitch and keep drinking that cool-aid because reality don’t matter - since you have made up your mind that he’s into you and keep on dreaming!

You asked us what we think about your situation and we have told you over and over again that he isn’t into you, at least not romantically. God knows you have sugar coated all your words to make it sound like he’s into you, but even with all the sugar coatings, it’s clear as day that he isn’t.

JaPret

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
giphy.gif

Thanks for the tough love, I guess.
And yes, I am ugly and delusional

tito21

Superior Member
Media
giphy.gif

Thanks for the tough love, I guess.
And yes, I am ugly and delusional

Yes you’re delusional! I don’t know how old you are but I was once in your shoes when I was younger.

I’m not saying you’re ugly. Whether you’re good looking or ugly, finding the right guy is a matter of luck! Being good looking may open more doors and legs, but that doesn’t mean you are guaranteed to find a good guy that will treat you well. Just look around, plenty of good looking folks got cheated on and abused by their partners.

The best thing you can do for yourself, your sanity, self respect, happiness and a peace of mind is to stop lusting after straight guys and date other gay men. They are the only guys that can give you what you want. Straight/closeted guys will only bring you misery, heartaches and headaches.

At my age (32yo), i only have my eyes on gay men. I’m not interested in straight men.

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

It's been six months since your first post. Have you moved on yet?

JaPret

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It's been six months since your first post. Have you moved on yet?
I did at first, and stopped approaching him.
But after the holidays he started contacting me, snapping me, inviting me to things... What's hard is that he's an open book, but not easily read... So I just try to be a good buddy and act respectful.

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I did at first, and stopped approaching him.
But after the holidays he started contacting me, snapping me, inviting me to things... What's hard is that he's an open book, but not easily read... So I just try to be a good buddy and act respectful.

I meant meeting new available gay men. Any luck?

JaPret

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You were right - he's not interested, just an introvert. I get so infatuated, it's ridiculous... However, it's fine - I was all of a sudden less attracted to him.

But recently, I saw this super handsome guy (preppy and straight looking) at a party. and we got eye contact as I was staring at him. When we talked however, it got clear to me that he was straight, and I'm heartbroken. :sweat::broken_heart:
Life is so difficult - love is never reciprocated. I guess I don't accept my ranking on the "biological" looks department, as I don't fancy the ones who fancy me. And the ones I fancy are unattainable
Difficult to accept :confused:

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You were right - he's not interested, just an introvert. I get so infatuated, it's ridiculous... However, it's fine - I was all of a sudden less attracted to him.

But recently, I saw this super handsome guy (preppy and straight looking) at a party. and we got eye contact as I was staring at him. When we talked however, it got clear to me that he was straight, and I'm heartbroken. :sweat::broken_heart:
Life is so difficult - love is never reciprocated. I guess I don't accept my ranking on the "biological" looks department, as I don't fancy the ones who fancy me. And the ones I fancy are unattainable

There's nothing wrong with you, the problem is your method of looking.

Less than 5% of men are openly gay and most of those aren't available. So of course you randomly bumping into Prince Charming is next to impossible!

A common problem a lot of men have is to always want to punch above their weight class. While some manage to do this, it's often an unsustainable relationship for one reason or another.

Relationships are about balance. Both sides of the equation have to equal out. Even when it comes to looks. My advice is that you stick to guys who are no more than 1 ratings above or below you. Eg if you are a 7/10 find someone who is 6-8/10.

brandon38

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

I hate that for you the right person will come along I hope for you and love you the way you should be .

linniejr

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In a word, yes.

Your most limited resource in life is time. Once spent it's gone forever. You don't have time to waste on someone who is not ready for you right now. You may miss connecting with someone else better if you're distracted looking in the wrong direction too.

Brodie,
I do agree with you. However if there is something there, time will tell. Because should JaPret find someone else, and is still to some degree around his straight friend, the straight friend will show his true colors. I've been in a situation like this before.

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Brodie,
I do agree with you. However if there is something there, time will tell. Because should JaPret find someone else, and is still to some degree around his straight friend, the straight friend will show his true colors. I've been in a situation like this before.

Sure, never say never but to be honest, he'd have more luck dragging Tom Cruise out of the closet than turning his friend into the love of his life.

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
... super handsome guy (preppy and straight looking)...
... it got clear to me that he was straight...
... I don't fancy the ones who fancy me. And the ones I fancy are unattainable...

ffs :rolleyes:

Sad he made no headway in realizing the problem is much more so his fucked up mind than his "biological ranking".

Jonmarc1956

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Holy crap, this describes a guy I worked with. He was quiet and shy and for some reason I would give him a hard time and/or tease him every time we were together. Nothing mean, just playful things. I couldn’t help myself and it always made him smile. He had a killer smile.

Anyway this teasing helped him deal with his shyness and he started opening up and talking to people. He eventually left but a few years later we ran into each other and he told me that my teasing made him feel special and realize he had nothing to be shy about. He also asked me if I was really flirting with him. I just smiled and said only if it worked. We ended up kissing and having sex. It was great because he is hot as hell.