Is my vagina too big?

Average size guy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Javyn, if you arent going to read the commentary labeling women with large vaginas whores, then you have no right to comment on what you think my intentions were.

I'm not here to argue about your insecurities with women. Im here to say STOP CALLING WOMEN WHORES FOR NO GOOD REASON. If you didn't do it, then don't get mad at me. I'm talking STRICTLY to the men who keep slinging around insults about vaginas. I have a problem with it. I dont insult men with smaller penises, so it bothers me to hear it. I see no reason for it.

People can't help their genitalia size, men or women. Women RARELY call men horrible names around lpsg for their penis size. So i can't fathom why it would be totally ok and uninstulting to do it to women here.

I can't imagine how your asshole would look if you had to squeeze an infant through it. The vagina obviously is multi-purpose and it seems completely unreasonable to assume that a vagina could go through so much and be unscathed.

So call me bitter, but i find it offensive. And just because i created a new thread and you dont want to hear it doesnt mean it wasnt valid. You have a zillion boards just for you guys and many (maybe not you) men flood this WOMENS FORUM with bullshit. And frankly, this isnt an argument about the sexes, its about having a little fucking respect for genitals none of us have much control over.

If you want to insult us for something else, by all means, but its just common sense that we all grow up with insecurities (note most of the threads on lpsg are related to male insecurities) and women have them to. WE have to fight to swim up stream to have self confidence (men and women) so why is ok to behave this way?

I'm not taking my anger out on you, i didn't have the energy to point them all out and list the names seperately. I figured some of you men would overlook it if it didnt apply to you. But some of you get your sexist feathers in a ruffle where it all has to be World War 3 Battle of the Sexes.

Men who want to insult women in general- STAY THE HELL OFF THE WOMENS FORUM. We don't appreciate it and you wouldnt either if we did it to you.

So Javyn, chill and take your own advice. It had nothing to do with you.

I agree. There is no point in insulting people here...or anywhere for that matter. Good points.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What makes you say that?
Since you asked, the amount of variation between vaginas is ridiculously low; they are not comprised of anything that is relatively alike to a penis so even a "huge vagina" isn't really... well... "big". Normal vaginas can be stretched open by a thinner index finger; I want you to imagine how "big" large would be in comparison to that.

The concept of the loose vagina is a myth.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since you asked, the amount of variation between vaginas is ridiculously low; they are not comprised of anything that is relatively alike to a penis so even a "huge vagina" isn't really... well... "big". Normal vaginas can be stretched open by a thinner index finger; I want you to imagine how "big" large would be in comparison to that.

Good point. By that reasoning are you saying men who complain about loose vaginas are themselves owners of small cocks?

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

no, it is not a myth.

and yes the vagina is somewhat similar to a penis.
a penis can hold volume...just as a vagina can.

some hold more volume than others...just like cock.

the variance is like cock as well...
what we see as big is only a few inches bigger than
what we see as AVERAGE.

the smallest difference makes a world of change.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

wow...you really don't know much...

here, have a repulsive picture of a vag so loose that the womb has fallen out :smile:

http://www.pathguy.com/lectures/prolapse.gif

^^^imaginary prolapse.