Is my vagina too big?

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
Kotchanski,

Then you should censor, or just disallow men from viewing and/or posting here. If it was intended to be nothing more than a female rant board, so be it then.

I figured this section of the forum was meant for women's issues to be discussed by both women and men.

If it's meant to be nothing more than simply a big circle jerk between like minded women only, fine. But there are TONS of other boards that already have that.

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
Arrogant, ego centric, over impressed with himself without likely ever having achieved anything, narrow minded, intolerant, judgemental, close minded, borish, full of anger and resentment because of an inner knowledge of character flaws and weaknesses. In short, a pissy irrelevant jerk.

Okay now please describe me? I really could care less about you.

ps - being a white knight on the internet isn't going to help get your dick wet as much as you think it is.

D_Suckleberry Hound

Experimental Member
Media
Arrogant, ego centric, over impressed with himself without likely ever having achieved anything, narrow minded, intolerant, judgemental, close minded, borish, full of anger and resentment because of an inner knowledge of character flaws and weaknesses. In short, a pissy irrelevant jerk.

I couldn't have said it better.

I am amazed at how many words, how many posts, and how many threads it takes him to keep saying "I don't care".

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Okay now please describe me? I really could care less about you.

ps - being a white knight on the internet isn't going to help get your dick wet as much as you think it is.

There isn't an eyeroll smiley big enough to describe my feelings of being patronised by you.

Patronising. I forgot that one.

Go read A Thousand Splendid Suns. You will find a man like you there.

I trust the instinct of some of the real women on here. They have a nose for men/boys like you. You have a deep hatred/resentment/fear of women. They know your type of man/boy; the type that will always seek to blame women, to cover their own flaws and insecurities by beating on them.

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
You never said that directly Kotch, but the implication cannot be ignored. More and more it seems men just aren't welcome here at all, which is fine. Just come out and say it is all I'm saying.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
this is interesting...

if they leave the women alone and forget to bully them, the women will spend all day saying mean things about men?
i thought we talked about blood clots, ingrown hairs and birth control pills mostly.
...maybe this is what they fear...unfettered blood clots!!

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
this is interesting...

if they leave the women alone and forget to bully them, the women will spend all day saying mean things about men?
i thought we talked about blood clots, ingrown hairs and birth control pills mostly.
...maybe this is what they fear...unfettered blood clots!!

I heard Bin Laden was hiding in yours.

Yeah, that's why they've called the search off.

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Boys, boys! These personal attacks and accusations/insults are so immature and HAVE to stop - because what's the point? What are you getting out of it besides, hot under the collar? Some obscure sort of brownie points? What????

It's a good thing I didn't apply to be a moderator or I'd have stopped this several pages ago. Hurling insults back and forth ad infinitum - boring, hurtful, pointless. Does NOT address the topic posted.

Do something CONstructive for a change rather than DEstructive.
Play nice, folks!

Pretty please, with sugar, whipped cream, and a cherry on top???
(I asked nicely. :>)

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You never said that directly Kotch, but the implication cannot be ignored. More and more it seems men just aren't welcome here at all, which is fine. Just come out and say it is all I'm saying.
there's an oh so subtle difference between,
''stop saying normal women are dirty whores''
and
''stop speaking entirely''

look, http://www.lpsg.org/
Women's Issues (58 Viewing)
A special place for women (men are welcome to participate too)

there's a world of difference between participating and starting threads about how 'pathetic' women are if they enjoy fisting.
had he started a thread about fisting, asking why? how? i find it a huge turn off, what do you think? then we wouldn't have minded. at all.

thebeast1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
From what I'm reading on here some of the women on these forums are just as vicious with their attacks as the men are.

On a sex forum I doubt anyone has a right to be calling anyone a whore (Male or female). After all, I thought this was an open minded group? Guess not!

Any females posting on this message board should expect male comments, especially considering the fact under women's heath it say's Men are welcome to participate too!

This is a forum about large penises. I find it very hypocritical how people think it's more than fair to dog a small penis but when it comes to a large vagina thats not ok. If you have never made a comment about a guys small penis or made fun of him when your talking to other friends or thought it then I guess this doesn't apply to you. A guy should have the right to say something like "A large vagina isn't my thing, or it disgusts me etc." Just as much as the women on this board should be able to say "A large penis turns me on, or a small penis is not my thing and doesn't do it for me." etc Either way their is a two way street.

This whole thing has become a bitch and moan session and the whole poor us is kinda pathetic. Maybe outside of a few jackasses, that need to be removed or warned, I the attacks have been negligable on these boards compared to many places I have posted at. How about everyone stop bitching and moaning, continue to post and keep in mind the whole respect issue.

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
Good point beast, and clearly points out what I'm saying, although not as eloquently, free discussion does not seem to be welcome here. If it's not a circle jerk with 20 pages of posts ragging on men, how awful we are for having preferences, then accusing anyone who says differently of being a homosexual, or limp dick, small cock, whatever, then it's not going to be very welcomed.

It's going to quickly end up being over-reactive women and the white knights who agree with everything any of them say.

Like the Bush administration did, differing opinions will be chastised, accused, and ran off.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i can't recall ever seeing a thread posted by a woman specifically to mock smaller men.
though obviously i may have missed them.

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
''stop saying normal women are dirty whores''
Not trying to change the subject, but is fisting so common now that it's considered normal? Assumed it was a fetish/kink, categorized itself rather then falling under the categorization of the "norm", much as BDSM, voyeurism, etc. are their own categories with their own communities, etc. Or are you just trying to slyly change definitions to make your hypocritical approach more palatable?

On an unrelated note, I think it's rather humorous that I'm being accused of not getting laid, unable to attract women and whatnot because I'm one of the few men who is not here trolling to get laid.

I guess a lot of people find that threatening, I'm willing to speak my mind not caring if it turns some woman off, ruining my chances for netsex or camming.

Let you in on a little secret, I have someone that I'm 100% committed to. So I'm one of the few men who will tell you the way it is ladies, without having an agenda.

Last edited:

tinysquirt

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Praying Mantis and Kotchanski and all other women who like fisting and being stretched. I think it is AWESOME and very sexy when I woman can achieve this feat. It's a huge turn on (for me) if a woman is constantly striving for bigger and better. ;) It's got to feel awesome to be so stretched and filled, and to constantly be pushing the edge.

I'm not one of the big guys, I'm definitely below average in size, so I think part of the reason I find it such a huge turn on is because I know that I personally, can't ever stretch them out. So it has to be done in other ways.

I've never been with a woman yet that can take my fist. My last girlfriend got close, but not quite. I don't have real big hands (matches the rest of me haha!) so it should be possible with the right, adventurous, intense woman. I just haven't met that special person yet.

I just wanted to encourage and let you know, there are guys out there that truly appreciate your abilities and efforts. :)

Keep stretching!

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
I'd have to agree with you, that while it does seem to be more popular than when I first started it much like the other things you mention, it should still be considered in the kink category. I don't think kinks essentially have to mean the person isn't normal though, but that would all depend on your definition of normal I guess :confused:

I have plenty of fucked up kinks myself that others often look down on me for. One thing I don't do is pull the pretty little princess card and start up threads complaining about it and calling all women losers, evil, or whatever for holding those judgments.

Besides, I don't believe in "normal" anyway.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
WOW...holy thread man.

i like a dilated wideset vagina,in fact i "prefer" it.
however...FISTING,that is a whole new league.

i do not think i could be with a girl who is craving a fisting,
but i like a girl who likes larger dildos,and likes 5 fingers up to the knuckle,not past the knuckle.
(if she can..i admit she is too much woman for me,not anything bad)

:biggrin1:

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not trying to change the subject, (?) but is fisting so common now that it's considered normal? Assumed it was a fetish/kink, categorized itself rather then falling under the categorization of the "norm", much as BDSM, voyeurism, etc. are their own categories with their own communities, etc. Or are you just trying to slyly change definitions to make your hypocritical approach more palatable?

*HUGE SIGH* :rolleyes:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
no, she was a normal woman engaging in a kinky act.

jav, i'm insulting your personality, not your body or your sexual needs.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have plenty of fucked up kinks myself that others often look down on me for. One thing I don't do is pull the pretty little princess card and start up threads complaining about it and calling all women losers, evil, or whatever for holding those judgments.

Besides, I don't believe in "normal" anyway.
oh really?
now i'm curious!!
are they more fucked up than mine?
i mean, i have cunt electrodes.

i'm of the opinion that whatever consenting adults do for kicks, no matter how much it may churn my stomach, is ok.
fisting, bondage, cbt. i might not get it. i might be grossed out by it. but i don't think less of anyone for having needs and meeting them.
...unless we're talking kids, pets or abuse. obviously.