Is my vagina too big?

penisthemenace1

Experimental Member
Media
Give me a fucking break..let me get this straight- You think women should be able to get away with expressing any opinion they want about mens bodies on here (regardless of how insulting or nasty it is stated) simply because this is a big dick site? Why is that? Why is it whenever any woman comes on here with some rant about how she hates guys with small dicks, it is routinely celebrated as some feminist triumph of personal expression, but when a guy says a woman who likes fisting is generally a whore (which in my experience is pretty much spot on true) the guy is demonized? Please...you know damn well that a guy couldn't stroll on a website for women dedicated to support for women with large breasts and start going off on anyone under a d cup without every woman on there freaking out and calling him every name in the book. Its a raging double standard that has exsted on this site (and elsewhere) for years.

Oh and let me be clear about something...i am saying IN MY EXPERIENCE with women who enjoyed fisting, most of them happened to also be whores..that is not to say that all who enjoy this are whores, just every one i have actually met.

Last edited:

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
oh really?
now i'm curious!!
are they more fucked up than mine?
i mean, i have cunt electrodes.

i'm of the opinion that whatever consenting adults do for kicks, no matter how much it may churn my stomach, is ok.
fisting, bondage, cbt. i might not get it. i might be grossed out by it. but i don't think less of anyone for having needs and meeting them.
...unless we're talking kids, pets or abuse. obviously.

WERD:afro:

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
I don't know dolfette, I don't really compare myself with others. I like what I like, and luckily my gf has some pretty far out kinks herself. Both of us were used to our partners chastising us for our preferences, so it was pretty awesome to come together and not only find we are completely accepting of each other in that regard, but encouraging.

But still, I don't go around holding a grudge or chip on my shoulder for having gotten shit for what I'm into. It's foolish and only harms my own sense of contentment and imperturbability, not the people who made the comments/criticisms in the first place.

I think most of you all mistake me for being angry or bitter, when in fact I'm quite happy, just very corrosive. *shrug.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Give me a fucking break..let me get this straight- You think women should be able to get away with expressing any opinion they want about mens bodies on here (regardless of how insulting or nasty it is stated) simply because this is a big dick site? Why is that? Why is it whenever any woman comes on here with some rant about how she hates guys with small dicks, it is routinely celebrated as some feminist triumph of personal expression, but when a guy says a woman who likes fisting is generally a whore (which in my experience is pretty much spot on true) the guy is demonized? Please...you know damn well that a guy couldn't stroll on a website for women dedicated to support for women with large breasts and start going off on anyone under a d cup without every woman on there freaking out and calling him every name in the book. Its a raging double standard that has exsted on this site (and elsewhere) for years.

i like it...that is a double standard i can live with.
i care more about them then i do about the men here.
sorry guys...they have vaginas!

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
On an unrelated note, I think it's rather humorous that I'm being accused of not getting laid, unable to attract women and whatnot because I'm one of the few men who is not here trolling to get laid.

I guess a lot of people find that threatening, I'm willing to speak my mind not caring if it turns some woman off, ruining my chances for netsex or camming.

Let you in on a little secret, I have someone that I'm 100% committed to. So I'm one of the few men who will tell you the way it is ladies, without having an agenda.

:rolleyes:

Yet again you are assuming to know everything about everyone.

Don't flatter yourself in thinking that you are threatening, nor being able to tell anyone the way it is. In all honesty the word that comes to my mind is irritating.

"I'm going to tell you how it is............"

How boring. Get over yourself.

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
I love different opinions and points of view, but what I can't stand is those who have to attack others of different opinions (regardless of which opinion I might hold, or who it is doing the attacking)

I agree 100%, but I just can't understand the point of Mantis/Rouge making her own thread on the issue, bringing even more attention to it, and then leveling out generalized insults towards men she had to go back and edit.

I just would have closed the threads in question and that's that. Now, it's an issue, and more likely going to draw even more trolls to the flame.

penisthemenace1

Experimental Member
Media
Guys like me? What kind of guy is that? Does being an obsequious, spineless, white knight actually get you laid much? Or do you actually not agree with everything any woman says in real life?

And I know full well what Women's Issues means. But it's too bad women feel they should be protected from reading or hearing things they don't agree with or accept. It's called the real world. Welcome.
Agreed 1000%.

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
:rolleyes:

Yet again you are assuming to know everything about everyone.

Don't flatter yourself in thinking that you are threatening, nor being able to tell anyone the way it is. In all honesty the word that comes to my mind is irritating.

"I'm going to tell you how it is............"

How boring. Get over yourself.

You must have a lot of time on your hands to be focusing on me. I'm sure there are damsels in distress in many other threads here who need a white knight to save them.

http://www.brendaguyton.com/painting_images/White_Knight.jpg

edit: WTF no embedded images??

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
that picture was geuinely touching.
it definately has a creepy vibe to it,
a bit of vomit came up i think.

well done.

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
This thread reminds me a lot of that other petulant nonsense started where some guy pointed out that curvy is more and more meaning "fat" when it comes to women. He never called anyone fat, he never said all curvy women were fat, he merely pointed out that fat women often describe themselves as curvy in personal ads to deceive potential dates. What a shit storm that created haha. I think every woman with a complex had to chime in on that one. If I'm not mistaken, and I don't feel like searching, the thread ended up much like this one.

penisthemenace1

Experimental Member
Media
That curvy thing was/is annoying as well. If you are proud of being overweight just admit it an move on. No need for cute little names for it that cloud the real picture of what you actually look like. (unless of course you are actually normal weight with some particularly noticable curves). Defending/getting bent out of shape about it is a true sign of insecurity...yeah i know this is off topic, sorry

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah. It's too bad really. I'm a huge fan of posting embedded images of demotivational posters and other such images into threads. :)

Sometimes a simple pic off google images saves me a ton of typing. Probably a good thing though, or I'd have that white knight pic spammed on half the board hah.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why is it whenever any woman comes on here with some rant about how she hates guys with small dicks, it is routinely celebrated as some feminist triumph of personal expression,
not by me it isn't.
she's free to hate being with men with small dicks. she's free to refuse them. she's free to pursue big dicks.
but hating a man for not fitting her measurement is no better than racism. penis size cannot be helped. it's not ok to abuse a man for his {pardon the pun} short comings.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't believe I read this whole thread! But having done so, one thing stood out in my mind: the statement that women are just as rude and deprecating as men are here. I don't think that is true. Of course, when women get pissed, they can be as unforgiving and cruel as any man (maybe more?) but I just get the sense that men can often start out mean and nasty. I reminds me of one of the ways I know that the alleged female I am chatting with is really male: aside from not having a cam, the person is often very rude, nasty and demanding when I don't automatically turn my own cam on. That attitude almost always convinces me that it is a pretender with which I am dealing. I'm not sure why, but I think men turn to such nastiness much quicker than women. Is it societal? Biological? Our Mothers did it? LOL. Who knows. But I have to disagree with the statement that women are just as nasty and unforgiving as the men...I think we have been much worse.