Is My Wife Cheating??

fieldsb4

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'll try and keep it short...shes been acting different lately...going out with a few of the younger guys she works with now forr drinks later on whenever she has a closing shift. She comes in fairly late. At first I just took it as socializing after work.
But heres whats really got me thinking. In the last month or so..she has gone "shopping" all day with a guy there that is recently split up from his wife. She says he just really enjoys shopping but..I am becoming sceptical. Shes left at 9am and come home around 7 pm....
What do you all think?? Either in here or pm is fine with me

Thanks guys

redz_rule

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What do I think? I think this is another thread where you want peeps to bash your wife because it gets you off *shrug*

i thought id post up a pic of her pussy up close for you guys. I love hearing comments (especially if they are bad ones). <snip>

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think you should talk to your wife. And I think you should stop posting pictures of her genitalia online.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i think this thread is a pathetic sham.
i think you want us all to bad mouth your wife so that you can pudge your chub at hers and our expense.
i think she deserves better.
i think you're creepy.

blaquehorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess that sums it up. Why didn't you just say it floats your boat (or whatever else) when you read nasty comments about your wife? You don't have to tell all those sorry tales.
Next time, just come out (talking about coming out, maybe you do need to come out of the closet) and say it as it is. Some folks may judge you but you will always get a few comments from folks who don't care either way. Honesty my friend.
And stop thinking folks on here are stupid.

fieldsb4

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess that sums it up. Why didn't you just say it floats your boat (or whatever else) when you read nasty comments about your wife? You don't have to tell all those sorry tales.
Next time, just come out (talking about coming out, maybe you do need to come out of the closet) and say it as it is. Some folks may judge you but you will always get a few comments from folks who don't care either way. Honesty my friend.
And stop thinking folks on here are stupid.
Maybe a bit of a mistake on my part..I probalby should have come out with what was going on first...before the other one.

redz_rule

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Did you ever think that the other thread is a reaction as to what I feel is going on here??

No. You gave your explanation in the other thread:

<snip> And I supposse its sort of an extension of me being humilited about my size that makes me enjoy hearing things about her too...yes I relaize thats strage but...it is what it is.

You aren't the first. You wont be the last.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stop using subterfuge to have us fulfill your needs. It's just as bad as the guys who come on here to ask women to rate their cocks. At least they are more honest...

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
He may actually really appreciate your wife's support.

If he can last a whole day girly shopping, he may be gay (sorry to stereotype) & that may be why he split from his wife.

He may have an ulterior motive that your wife is unaware of, because she's mothering him.

He may have coaxed her into a clandestine affair (or vice versa).

Who knows?
Unless you ask.

But don't be confrontational or accusatory. Be concerned & sympathetic to his plight... Ask how he's doing, find out more about how his marriage broke down, does he have kids (& if so, how are they taking it) yada yada yada.

Bon chance.

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
What do I think? I think this is another thread where you want peeps to bash your wife because it gets you off *shrug*

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldsb4
i thought id post up a pic of her pussy up close for you guys. I love hearing comments (especially if they are bad ones). <snip>

I hadn't read that as I had a hiatus while composing my reply (don't worry -I'm alright now).

Shame on you, you cad!

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Did you ever think that the other thread is a reaction as to what I feel is going on here??

You suspect your wife might possibly be having an affair, so you post pictures of her genitals online? Without her knowledge or consent? That, to put it very, very kindly, is over-reacting. If she is cheating on you, you have every right to be angry at her - but you only suspect she is cheating on you. Now, she has every right to be angry at you, as you have posted private pictures of her body on the internet.

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, and I still see little reason to sympathize with you concerning your behaviour. That said, I hope that you can resolve whatever it is inside that's eating you up. Clearly, you're not in a happy head-space right now, and about resolving that I wish you all the best.

wellhung9

Experimental Member
Media
From the looks of ur gallery ur probably into small penis humiliation. You're probably hoping she's fucking this other guy, or this whole scenario might be made up.

If this is a true post I know I wouldn't like it if my gf or wife was spending so much time with a newly divorced man. 9am to 7pm is a really long time. Does it mean she's cheating? no? But from the looks of ur penis size she probably is.

This is what u want to hear right? You small pathetic man..... I mean boy

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I bet she loves you from the bottom of her heart and thinks you cock is beautiful and sexy and would never dream of cheating. She's out all day telling this guy how hot you and your dick are.

(^this is like torture to a SPH creeper)

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
..I am becoming sceptical. Shes left at 9am and come home around 7 pm....

Thanks guys

I'd be skeptical, too. Women don't spend all day with a guy unless there's something going on. She's either cheating, or "shopping."

And women who "work late" go home to their husbands because they're worn out from working. If she's socializing afterwards, there's more going then she's telling you. Definitely.

I wouldn't ask her directly--she has no incentive to tell you the truth. Your best strategy is to find out where she goes out after work and check the place out for yourself. It's the only way.