is my wife lying?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by regishart26, Feb 9, 2011.

1. regishart26

regishart26 New Member

Hey fellas nice site you have here. I'm a 26 yr old married guy. Never been with a guy before and don't have any intrest in it, although it does't bother me; just always perfered women.

My wife has been with three guys in her life as far as I know. I asked her awhile back out of curiousity how I compared to the other guys cock size wise. She said we were all about the same size with no major differences.

Here the problem. I see her boyfriend from college at the gym two days ago. Curiousity kind of got the better of me and intentionally took a longer shower than normal as I knew he was heading in after he got done working out. He takes his towel off when he gets in the shower as I am leaving it. He's hung like a monster, bigger soft than I am hard by a pretty good measure. I'm about 5.5" which I thought was about normal.

I can't stop thinking about that thing and how much bigger he is than me. Does my wife not want to hurt my feelings or what? I can usually get her off usually thru oral. I know cocks like that are the exception rather than the rule. Am I about avg? Thanks for the feedback.

Attached Files:

2. bigandcut

bigandcut Member

Albums:
    dude...i think you look fine she married you, not the other guy - so you must have the complete package. DON'T WORRY ABOUT WHO HAS THE BIGGEST COCK - I am a little longer than my friends - but my wife sometimes struggles to handle it all and I can hurt her. Your wife must love everything about you and truly doesnt care about size, in my experience, WE are the ones who worry about size, not the gals.

3. mexdude

mexdude New Member

Albums:
    Your wife married you, and by doing that she liked you the way you are, i guess she said that to you so you dont think about it

4. zpacifico

zpacifico New Member

boys will be boys

5. D_Vladimir Jurkov

D_Vladimir Jurkov New Member

Albums:
    Lol you're envious of his cock, ever think maybe he's envious you got the woman that was too good for him? And maybe he was too big for her. It could be any combination of things, but the more you try to pick at this the more trouble it will cause. Forget about it and enjoy the more important things in life. :D

6. my64sqin

my64sqin New Member

As long as you can satisfy her orally, have at it, enjoy and go lickety split. I really enjoy giving my honey good mustache rides.

7. regishart26

regishart26 New Member

Thanks for the advice fellas. Maybe I am a little insecure. I know I have a better job than her ex and she never really talks about him it just shocked the hell out of me when I saw his cock.

8. borntobeking

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I believe it may have bee an innocent attempt on her part to spare your feelings. What meaningful good would it do for your marriage to know the size of her previous lover's cocks? I have been married for just over 10 years and I never asked my wife about that. I don't need to know. At the end of the day like the others said, she married you so you have definitely come out the winner.

9. girthjp

girthjp New Member

Albums:
    sorry bud, thats a little cock you have there thougfh as the guys say it maybe that the size is perfect for your wife, and if you are good with the tongue no worries. I'm sure she does occasionally miss the feeling of a long full cock tho !

10. D_Bruce S Sphincter

D_Bruce S Sphincter New Member

Albums:
    Dude...you are exactly average, Bro. We men have a reputation for obcessing over the size of our cocks, which matters more to us than to the women we're with...hey, it's a big part of our IDENTITY, as breasts are to women.

She was probably presuming that your question was based on competition or insecurity on your part, and thought she'd do you the favor and end it right there...ha ha.

The way you addressed this to us is pretty obvious that you are NOT insecure about yourself, nor are you competitive, but just naturally curious about how you "size up" to other guys. And your curiosity is as absolutely normal as your penis. You even seem a little girthier than most, so you must really be making her happy in that department, Bro.

As a lifelong aficionado of the nude beach, I've seen my share, and speak with the self-proclaimed authority of an expert...ha ha.

Now enjoy your tool, it's perfectly designed for the job!

#10 D_Bruce S Sphincter, Feb 10, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2011
  11. Big Del

Gold Member

I thought your wife gave you a loving answer to a question that you probably already knew was likely to backfire on you. Mostly guys would never see an exes cock so she would have spared your worries

12. nicenycdick

Gold Member

Albums:
    LOL...the number of times this question has been asked, in all its forms.

13. joeym

joeym New Member

He may have had a semi, and /or be a shower and not get much bigger hard.
    Chances are his is bigger than you, but not by a whole lot. Many women don't care much about cock size, and a difference of 0.5"-1" to them is "pretty much the same size".

Obviously your wife is happy with you, and wasn't happy with him, so don't worry about it. If you really must know, ask her. Just bring it up casully like "I saw Mike at the gym showers the other day...his dick is Huge!" and see what she says.

14. hungthickone

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    dont ask, it will just make her aware of your insecurity and it is you she is with anyway. Seen a few guys that show big but only get hard at same size(dont grow much) so forget it, It you she is with and thats that.

Draft saved Draft deleted