Is My Wife Satisfied?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by aboveavg, May 15, 2007.

1. aboveavg

aboveavg New Member

Ok, this might sound stupid, but I just need an opinion. I am a bit above average in size...not giant, but 7+ and 5+. Ever since my wife and I have been together, she has always mentioned to me that I am the biggest she has been with. She used to say things like "its a monster" and "I would actually prefer it be a bit smaller". She has also has multiple (more than one)orgasms every time (unless of course it has been a few days, and I don't last). I never asked her about size, she just came out and told me on her own.

We used to do it on the couch with me sitting up, and her on top. She would orgasm that way most of the time. We just don't do it that much on the couch anymore, mostly on the bed. When she orgasms on the bed, she is on top of me with her legs closed. She has an orgasm within a minute or two. However, she does not orgasm in any other position.

I am starting to think that I don't fill her up when she is in normal cowgirl position. As mentioned before, I am not gian, but by no means small.

I just want an honest opinion. Do you think my size is satisfying her?

2. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

No. Get her a real man!

:tongue:

3. aboveavg

aboveavg New Member

Thanks for the intelligent reply. You are truly a scholar.

4. va_lk_yr_ie

va_lk_yr_ie Member

From your description I'd say yes, she's satisfied with your size. Especially if she like you state, said so unprompted.

As for being able to orgasm in certain positions only - has got nothing to do with size or being filled up or not. It's just that certain positions don't lend themselves to hitting the right spots that make just her come.

Me personally - I have a hard time coming just riding someone. Flip me over on my stomach and enter from behind, or take me lying on my back and you'll see a totally different response. Same thing with oral. Me on my back and you can go on almost forever - feels good - but I won't come. Allow me to stand up and lower myself onto your face and I'll come hard very shortly afterwards.

This has got nothing to do whatsoever with size just with how that size (or tongue) is used.

5. Blocko

Blocko Member

Well, given that a very large proportion of women can't have vaginal orgasms (and some none during sex) then I would say you're not doing a bad job.

Have you considered that size may not be the issue (if you're her biggest) and giving her clit more attention during sex would help out? Coital alignment technique or even getting your/her hands in on the act can make a huge difference.

My personal favourite with a woman who is clit focused is spooning on our sides, pulling her onto me, then wrapping my arm around her leg and rubbing her clit while we go, using my elbow to push her against me slightly. Then, she can take over if we go harder and I need my hand back.

6. aboveavg

aboveavg New Member

thanks for the intelligent reply. As mentioned, I don't consider myself a giant, but based on my post, would you agree that my size is good?

7. aboveavg

aboveavg New Member

I guess maybe I am being too selfish with my expecations. I need to be a bit more open minded then. Thanks dude.

8. dolfette

Gold Member

try asking your wife :rolleyes:

how the hell will strangers on the net know how she feels?

and how the hell can you hope to satisfy her if you can't talk & listen?

9. Blocko

Blocko Member

Just be gentle! Those buttons have a hair trigger :smile:

10. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

11. MagicTongue

MagicTongue New Member

Here's a question for you. Does she come up to you wanting sex? If so, I'd say you're safe. Just keep doing whatever it is you're doing and it'll be fine.

12. zaza

zaza New Member

I would agree with most of what has already been said.

Good sex is not determined by size and filling her up, and bigger is not necessarily better.
    Being only able to orgasm in certain positions is normal. Perhaps you need to get on the couch more often.
    Your wife is the only one that can answer your questions, although hints from us and you both trying different things can only help.

13. dongalong

Gold Member

Look at the diagram and start aiming for those spots, your wife is pushing them against your penis when she is on top.

If you want to make her have more orgasms, do some research on the internet about these 4 orgasm triggers and the positions that will give the most stimulation.

Hardness is more important than size for providing the most stimulation so don't worry about it!

Attached Files:

14. va_lk_yr_ie

va_lk_yr_ie Member

Thank you. You just gave me a name for that zone that puts me in an absolute state of bliss. I'm not a clit girl. I'm not a G-spot girl. I'm not an AFE-zone girl. I'm an epicenter girl. :biggrin1:

And that my friends - is probably one of the explanations why it feels so utterly much better with an endowed guy than an average guy. Hit that spot in me and you'll have me wobbly-kneed and alternating between laughter and heavy panting in a very short amount of time.

15. aboveavg

aboveavg New Member

All that have replied,

I must say that you all are very nice and helpful, except for the idiot that replied first.

All of your feedback is much appreciated.

I am in no way dissatisfied with my own size. Don't care to be bigger, but wouldn't complain if I was, that sort of thing.

As I mentioned, my wife does have orgasms, and that is another thing that she has mentioned on her own to me. She said that she maybe had one from other men she was with once a year. So, I feel like I am doing good, given how often and how many she has with me.

I am, however, a competitor by nature, and I guess I am always looking for ways to make things better. So, the info shared thus far does come in at a good time.

Long story short, I love my wife and want her to be satisfied in all aspects of our marriage.

So, thanks for the assistance guys/girls.

16. aboveavg

aboveavg New Member

How far, in inches, is that inside most women's vaginas?

17. va_lk_yr_ie

va_lk_yr_ie Member

Speaking only for myself. A guy below 7" won't put enough pressure on the epicenter (again thanks for the terminology... :smile:) to make it really enjoyable for me.

The lovers I have that are around 8-8.5" are definitely enough and then some to make it work beautifully.

18. aboveavg

aboveavg New Member

I am about 7.5. I know I can basically bottom out w/ my wife. She is about 5'4". How tall are you?

19. va_lk_yr_ie

va_lk_yr_ie Member

Height has no correlation to depth (as it has no correlation to penis size either). But since you're asking - 5'8".

20. aboveavg

aboveavg New Member

So does the 7.5 sound like it could do the trick?

Also, I am guessing that since it is 8" that really does it, their arent too many women out there that have experience this "epicenter orgasm".

Draft saved Draft deleted