Is NAMBLA real?

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Using "Libs" as a pejorative is creative and original.

Um "Guy"

Do a search on "neo-con" and "libs" here... compare results.

Sho' nuff.

and don't use words that you hurt yourself typing out... pejorative... are you kidding me???!!!! Lawdy. Depreciatory is maximum allowable for the LCD amongst this group. Pejorative...

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Um "Guy"

Do a search on "neo-con" and "libs" here... compare results.

Sho' nuff.

Hey, if you want to put yourself on the same level as the morons you're rallying against, go for it. But really, "Libs" as a pejorative is just plain lazy at this point.

and don't use words that you hurt yourself typing out... pejorative... are you kidding me???!!!! Lawdy. Depreciatory is maximum allowable for the LCD amongst this group. Pejorative...

That's cute. I really don't feel the need to prove my intellect to you. My past posts on this forum have proven it for me. And yours, I am sorry to say, have spoken for your intellect time and time again.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, if you want to put yourself on the same level as the morons you're rallying against, go for it. But really, "Libs" as a pejorative is just plain lazy at this point.

That's cute. I really don't feel the need to prove my intellect to you. On those "morons" you speak of, are the bulk of LPSG... peruse through those threads, and imbibe in the absence of civility. My past posts on this forum have proven it for me. And yours, I am sorry Oho say, have spoken for your intellect time and time again.

No, you are far more smarter than the average bear. My intellect, factual statements, research, rhetoric... I hope have spoken for me. That fact that we are not on the same page, and your comment herein, shows how I can't even have a civil debate. Typical. I calmly disagree = I'm dumb. Lawdy.

This is what happens too often here on LPSG. Where's DC DEEP or Stronzo to send this into overdrive????

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
No, you are far more smarter than the average bear. My intellect, factual statements, research, rhetoric... I hope have spoken for me. That fact that we are not on the same page, and your comment herein, shows how I can't even have a civil debate. Typical. I calmly disagree = I'm dumb. Lawdy.

This is what happens too often here on LPSG. Where's DC DEEP or Stronzo to send this into overdrive????

Maybe you were confused about how our conversation went. You were the one who called me stupid. I quote:

don't use words that you hurt yourself typing out... pejorative... are you kidding me???!!!!

You had already resorted to a lack of civil debate when you used the term "Libs" as a pejorative.

And please, climb down off the cross. It's pathetic, and it doesn't suit you.