Is "not big" same as "small"?

fournineteenfiftynine

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do you think a cock that is not large (say under 6.5 or 7 inches) is "small" to you? I see guys on sites like Chaturbate that call themselves "small cock" guys and they are very average looking 3-4 inches soft and 5 inches or so hard. But everyone seems to agree that they are "small."

What becomes "small" to you?

carolinagent

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a 6x5 cocktail owner, I don't think I am small. Although I've have been told I'm good but if I was bigger I'd be a perfect fuck. So, I'd say anyone less than 6x5 is "small" I'd also say "small" doesn't mean you can't fuck well.

HungInNH

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don’t think “not big” is small, there’s a grey zone of “medium” from like 5.5 to 6.5. Somewhere under like 6 to 5.5 starts to get into the small territory, depending on girth. Under 5.5 is definitely small, imo.

diggita

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I’m about 1.5 soft and 5.5 hard, which i would say is on the smaller side in terms of length. I would say that my girth is above average which makes my cock look bigger than it should. Even with the girth I still think of myself as “small” and that is often what I’m told. What do you think? 1658402921461.jpeg

Elblatinopapi

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I’m about 1.5 soft and 5.5 hard, which i would say is on the smaller side in terms of length. I would say that my girth is above average which makes my cock look bigger than it should. Even with the girth I still think of myself as “small” and that is often what I’m told. What do you think? View attachment 74026081
You can’t hit my prostate, but you could sure come fuck up this hole… lol

• Haha
Reactions: diggita

douseedee

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As a 6x5 cocktail owner, I don't think I am small. Although I've have been told I'm good but if I was bigger I'd be a perfect fuck. So, I'd say anyone less than 6x5 is "small" I'd also say "small" doesn't mean you can't fuck well.
I'm about the same size as you, slightly bigger, and I've been told the same thing in less explicit terms, and it's sooo frustrating to hear, like, are you enjoying it or not?

Anyway, I tend to tell people I'm not big, and then they mostly act surprised when they see I'm on the higher end of average, as if "not big" automatically meant small and average didn't exist lol, you're one or the other, it's dumb

HungInNH

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think it depends on the bottom. For me, I’d rather feel something going DEEP. Having your hole stretched gives a momentary sense of wow but you get used to get quickly. Getting repetitively pounded 8” deep :heart_eyes:

And not having a pussy … can’t speak to what they want. Though women tend to say girth is the big issue for them, right?

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't think "not big" means you are small... it's just not big!

6 x 5 is a very decent cock that only a pure size queen would consider small.

I think to be considered big one has to have some girth to go with their length.. If you were 6" in girth i would consider you big. If your girth was under 4.5" I would see it as "smallish"

My dick is 6.5 x 4.3 and I always feel smaller compared to guys with more girth, even guys who my be a little shorter than me!

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I’m about 1.5 soft and 5.5 hard, which i would say is on the smaller side in terms of length. I would say that my girth is above average which makes my cock look bigger than it should. Even with the girth I still think of myself as “small” and that is often what I’m told. What do you think? View attachment 74026081

I'd say 'small' and 'on the smaller side' is not the same thing. You are definitely small when soft, but erect average - possibly on the smaller side of average, but certainly not small. But then length alone doesn't determine whether a cock is either this or that or something in between. For instance, a short but really girthy cock can be interpreted as big, at least visually, if you ask me.

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don’t think “not big” is small, there’s a grey zone of “medium” from like 5.5 to 6.5. Somewhere under like 6 to 5.5 starts to get into the small territory, depending on girth. Under 5.5 is definitely small, imo.
I have been told many times that my 5x4 cock is not small. Definitely far from big but not small

HungInNH

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have been told many times that my 5x4 cock is not small. Definitely far from big but not small
Hey, to each their own, right? It’s not like it’s a medical classification where the doctor comes out

“I don’t know how to tell you this. You’re small.”

“Oh no doctor, is there any other way?!”

“Start measuring from the asshole.”

If you and your partner think you’re not small, that’s definitive.

roygbiv

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think it’s all personal / relative. My dick is 6.5-7”. Objectively, that’s average or above avg on a white guy. I know this. But I’ve always been into bigger hung men. Subjectively, I don’t feel I can compete on that level and I feel small. It’s part of my mindset now, even if guys are really into my dick.

So I guess, to me, “not big” is small. ‍♂️

big.jf

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Beautiful

Intellectualmeat

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Do you think a cock that is not large (say under 6.5 or 7 inches) is "small" to you? I see guys on sites like Chaturbate that call themselves "small cock" guys and they are very average looking 3-4 inches soft and 5 inches or so hard. But everyone seems to agree that they are "small."

What becomes "small" to you?
Those guys are likely looking for compliments. “Not big” means not big. Another name for not big, but not small is…average.