Is Obama Afraid of a Girl?

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yea......he actually would. And I don't even care that he got some other broad to give him some lip service. He's the president. He should get blowjobs in the mail. Both sides of the aisle liked him.

That has been the premise of my support for Hillary. This is our way to circumvent the rules and put Bill back in office. Put Obama as VP, let Hillary do her thing (with no doubt Bill in charge, seriously some of you guys are trippin thinking that Bill won't be the one calling the shots), let Obama get his weight up and work on his jump shot a bit, and then he takes over. Dems in control for the next 16 years...

D

deleted15807

Yea......he actually would.

Bill has changed. He seems to have become punch drunk with power. That was clear during Hillary's campaign. Bush 41 stayed way clear of campagining for his son. Bill should have done the same. He severly tarnished his legacy as elder statesman.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bill has changed. He seems to have become punch drunk with power. That was clear during Hillary's campaign. Bush 41 stayed way clear of campagining for his son. Bill should have done the same. He severly tarnished his legacy as elder statesman.

I think the media and the obama campaign did that to him. What exactly did he do to tarnish his legacy, that couldn't be attributed to media spin or flak from the obama campaign, which is not all angelic as people make it out to be? The obama campaign (and the media behind it) saw that Bill could be back in power and portrayed him as this or that to eliminate him or neutralize him in the equation. Actually pretty genius to do that.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think the media and the obama campaign did that to him. What exactly did he do to tarnish his legacy, that couldn't be attributed to media spin or flak from the obama campaign, which is not all angelic as people make it out to be? The obama campaign (and the media behind it) saw that Bill could be back in power and portrayed him as this or that to eliminate him or neutralize him in the equation. Actually pretty genius to do that.
um......."jesse Jackson won south carolina"......"It's a fairy tale"....."it's a roll of the dice"...??

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
I believe that Obama's margin of victory, in a formal recall, will be greater than his close margin in the numbers announced so far.
I am not saying that, even with rather lopsided support from the still-unexpressed Super Delegates, that he will emerge with anything like a 60:40 margin, say.
So he won't take great momentum from a formal roll-call.
Nothing contradictory in any of that.

I find contradiction in the two statements.

This would have more force if Power-Player Clinton herself had not already given an all but formal concession.
I was referring to Obama...but Hillary's power in concession is increasing.
Well, he's kept saying Hope and Change and gone a long, long way. If that were his total strategy, one can only say it seems to work.
It does doesn't it?
But he has more to offer than that.
I'm not sure how much more...
I don't think there's great good or harm in either path.
I believe there is great harm and room for the Republicans to use it against him.
So Obama's mobilization of young voters who DID vote in the primaries is to be discounted???
Of course not, no vote should ever be discounted. I'm saying that Obama has a groundswell of support from groups that cannot tout political savvy. Youths voting for the first or second time, voters who never did their civic duty before by voting, and Obama has a voters drive to register felons to aide in his chances in battleground states.
Last time I checked, people who have NEVER voted before are allowed to vote. So Obama's ability to bring voters to the polls who have never voted before is a bad thing?
It is an absolute good thing. I've stated so before.
your comment about Felons is just ridiculous. Doesn't deserve comment...........what a BITTER woman you have become.
Indy, this is politics...we are just discussing the issues.
um......."jesse Jackson won south carolina"......"It's a fairy tale"....."it's a roll of the dice"...??

What are you asserting Pres. Clinton meant by saying Jesse Jackson won South Carolina? Have you even heard the whole quote and context?

What are you asserting Pres. Clinton meant by the fairy tale comment? Have you heard the whole quote and do you know the context?

And same for the roll of the dice comment. What are you asserting, what is the whole quote and context?

If you are using it against him, what are you asserting?

Last edited: