Is older cousin a semi exhibitionist ?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by forumguy11, Aug 27, 2010.

1. forumguy11

forumguy11 New Member

Hi,

I'm trying to understand something about my older cousin. He's about 20 years older than me, married, with kids. Ever since I've known him, he would sometimes casually walk around in his small white briefs while relatives are around. If he's wearing a robe in the morning, he would sometimes let it open "accidentally" showing his briefs.

Another thing, he has this habit of always either scratching or squeezing his crotch in full public view, not just at his home with guests but also outdoors. And he will do it often, like 10 times a day if not more.

One time I was at his house, just the 2 of us, and he casually walks into the bathroom, I was a bit far from the bathroom where I couldn't see the toilet, and he starts peeing with the door open. I could hear but not see him. He never did that when others are at home and our family is conservative about these things.

He also likes to insert sexual comments into talks that have nothing to do with sex, like news or work situations. One time we were talking about a certain married relatives and he made a sexual comment about them out of the blue, that they like to do that when alone. Although I like him, he makes me uncomfortable.

Other than those things he's a very professional guy.

I'm trying to figure out if he's an exhibitionist, a pervert, or just different. What do you think ?

2. D_Shermie Shtoinkle

D_Shermie Shtoinkle New Member

I still don't get your point. I think it's just you paying special attention to your married cousin...

3. Maxime_

Maxime_ New Member

He's not showing his cock around with a raincoat!come on!relax! You said it,your family is (too) conservative about these things....he's just being natural.

4. D_Tim McGnaw

D_Tim McGnaw Account Disabled

Different.

He doesn't seem to be doing anything outrageous, he just seems more relaxed (from your description) about sex and nudity than you and perhaps other members of your family.

What you could be asking is why does this stuff bug you so much? What is it about his behaviour which causes you to feel uncomfortable?

5. exwhyzee

Gold Member

When I was a kid, my best friend had a brother who was about 6 years older than me. As I got to know the family, I began to look up to the older brother as a kind of masculine role model. He played in a rock band, had lot of girlfriends, knew everything and everybody there was to know. He also had no modesty. In the morning he would come downstairs in tiny white briefs and watch tv, eat a bowl of cereal, and talk to the rest of the family. I remember one day he went out and got the newspaper, and my friend commented "Everyone is going to see you in your underwear!" He replied "So what?" One time he was standing around talking and his younger brother pointed out his bulge, he looked down and adjusted himself (it didn't change the bulge) but he just didn't see it and kept on talking. Once he was showing us how he lifted weights and his briefs started to fall down off his ass...his brother lifted them back up for him!

I could go on with a lot more examples...but I think you get the point. This guy was not perving or showing off, he just didn't have a sensibility about nudity or his body. That family was open about nudity and modesty wasn't part of the equation.

I don't know anything about your cousin except what your shared...but do realize that there are other sensibilities about nudity and sexuality that could be a great deal more tolerant than your own. Maybe he is a semi-exhibitionist and gets off showing you glimpses of his underwear and gets off on the idea of you hearing his piss...but he doesn't sound like a typical exhibitionist or pervert to me. Different from you? Ya, probably.

6. CURVEDANDTHICKK

I think your cousin just feels really comfortable around you. This is the way he is when he is alone and he truly feels as though he can just be himself around you. To him you are probably more like a brother than a cousin.

Draft saved Draft deleted