is oral sex cheating?

bek2335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Ridiculous question. Of course it's cheating, unless your partner knows about it ahead of time and approves.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
have actually made plans to have my cock sucked in the next couple days with a woman is just gaga for me and it, but i'm married..........so, is it cheating?

where is that line drawn for y'all? i know it will be different for everyone, just wondering where people stand
Really SK? :confused: I am so disappointed in you. :frown1: I thought you were one of the good ones. :rolleyes: Yes dear, oral sex counts as cheating. As does making out, fingering her, anal and vaginal sex.

Perhaps you should ask yourself if you'd consider it cheating if you found out your wife was sucking some other guy's cock.
:biggrin1: I like how you think. :cool:

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is just kissing cheating?
By definition in your wedding vows, yes.
I guess the difference is all in your mind.

I was going to respond by saying to just reverse the situation, but someone beat me to it. And then the thought occured to me that you may care less if you found out your wife is sucking someone else's dick or getting her pussy eaten out; if you dont consider that cheating. It still woudnt answer the question.

So by definition, yes, oral sex is cheating, as stated brilliantly by exwhyzee.

Now, if you have a discussion with your wife about it and you both agree to the terms, then no one is being cheated.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Really SK? :confused: I am so disappointed in you. :frown1: I thought you were one of the good ones. :rolleyes: Yes dear, oral sex counts as cheating. As does making out, fingering her, anal and vaginal sex.

:biggrin1: I like how you think. :cool:

He is still one of the good ones. He's been good for like 15 years, quite tolerant actually.

He's just wanting a blow job for pete's sake. He's not asking permission to go father children with a mistress behind his wife's back.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He is still one of the good ones. He's been good for like 15 years, quite tolerant actually.

He's just wanting a blow job for pete's sake. He's not asking permission to go father children with a mistress behind his wife's back.
I don't know the particulars of his situation. But if she's not putting lipstick on his dipstick anymore then there are bigger issues that need addressing than his dick.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

(Thread Highjack)
My goodness Praying Mantis. You are as cute as a bug! :biggrin1:
Glad the real you is back.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
[/SIZE][/FONT]

I don't know the particulars of his situation. But if she's not putting lipstick on his dipstick anymore then there are bigger issues that need addressing than his dick.

Everyone keeps telling him to talk to his wife and ask her permission for it. Do you think most women not doing much with their men are going to allow them to go out and do whatever? Usually they aren't so understanding and often extremely jealous about it.

It's easy to say there are other issues that need to be addressed. But if someone doesnt have a sex drive and doesnt want one (which is a common issue these days with women) and other things are going well in the marriage, why should someone have to bring their marriage on the table for destruction by seperating, divorcing and whatnot for a blow job.

It's not like he's trying to have an affair and carry on an intimate relationship and conversation with someone other than his wife. Women are rarely concerned about the sex a man has outside the marriage and more worried that he romanced her, wined, dined and talked to her about things that were important in his life.

He's not wanting to do that. He wants someone to make him blow his load is all.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I ever get to the point where I don't want to go down on my husband (don't have one now but...) then it'd be a sad day. Then again I love it...some women don't.

Doesn't excuse cheating though...I think he should talk to his wife about the lack of sex/oral sex though.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It is cheating if you are not telling your partner, no matter what it is. It is not cheating even if you have six mistresses as long as your partner knows and condones each and every one of them and baptizes their children. Is your partner going to do that? Is your partner going to watch or join in? If not, it's cheating.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm talking about the concerns a woman has for their husband having an affair or a one night stand. They are totally different to us. We interpret them differently.

Since when are you like other women?

I think you are mistaken.

Most women would smile as they rip the genitals from the cheatin skunks crotch.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since when are you like other women?

I think you are mistaken.

Most women would smile as they rip the genitals from the cheatin skunks crotch.

I often would joke to my ex if he ever cheated on me "I'll cut it off!" ...I'd say it has I smiled/blushed/laughed...I swear I'd never do it though. :wink:

Those jokes never phased him though as he did cheat on me. Having been cheated on emotionally and probably physically (I'll never know this one for sure) I can tell you both hurt equally. :frown1:

To me, life is short...if you are not emotionally and/or physically fulfilled..get a divorce...that could go for a lot of married people on here who I know for a fact cheat.

If going outside of the relationship/marriage is an understood thing, then it's not cheating, but doesn't seem like the situation here.

And PM: To me, saying it's "just a blowjob" and/or "women don't care" is not true to me.

Also, to me...if you really loved her...you wouldn't feel the need to cheat.

Last edited:

Ren69

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you really love her... you would not do that...

But I dont blame you, everyone have fantasies, but sometimes we have to keep the line between the fantasy and the love for the partner with who we share this life...

Last edited: