is oral sex cheating?

iluvbigheads

Just Browsing
Media
...I think this is a very slippery question. Two scenarios come to my mind here:

1. I know a couple of married men and I knew they were married, it didn't much bother me at the time to blow them, it was very intense for them, it made them act 19 again, filled a void...one later suggested that this activity between me and him actually saved his marriage and that he was much more pleasant at home with his wife and took the sexual pressure off in their marriage. Today, being older, I wouldn't go down that road because now I feel sympathy for the unsuspecting wife and the risk the husband brings to that home.

2. At one time I was blowing an ethnic man, it went on for a while...until his wife found out and was callin up my phone looking for her man. Anyhow, I'm sure she tried puttin a hex on my ass so I told her fuckin husband I don't want my god dam phone ringing cause your here making your choices. I wound up cutting him off and just told him to take a hike.

All in all, I wouldn't suggest its a good road to go down if the oral sex is really something you would be guilty over or have to hide. Each case has its merits though, sometimes its not right to carry on with that behaviour, etc.

wis

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The way I see it is that if I did that to my partner, I think that if he cum in my ass then it's cheating. I always let them cum in my mouth, it's less mess that way if it's in a bar or a restaurant or something where you have to walk out unnoticed. No, just kidding, it's cheating, but my god do I feel like sucking a cock right now....

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As DC_DEEP answered definitively in a different thread about cheating: "If you feel as though you have to hide it, then it's cheating."

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
Media
have actually made plans to have my cock sucked in the next couple days with a woman is just gaga for me and it, but i'm married..........

so, is it cheating?

where is that line drawn for y'all?

i know it will be different for everyone, just wondering where people stand

yes and if you don't draw the line before that and don't have some kind of prearranged deal with the wife you are a retarded person

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
Media
My thing is: If your not getting good lovin' at home, youre going to look elsewhere for the need to be met.

I see it as no other option because no guy signs up for a sexless marriage. Hell i wouldnt either.

It's like if your husband wasnt good at fixing cars or things around the house, or deliberately chose not to, then i'd have to find someone else to get the job done.

Is it cheating? Sure it is, but i think i know your marital situation a bit better than most on here. So i highly doubt she'd be leaving you over it as Lemon suggests.

Sometimes well into marriage a woman gets to the point where she has no sex drive and literally could be happy never having sex again. What is a guy to do at that point? How long do you have to be a chronic masturbator in order to get intimacy or an orgasm from someone else?

in good times and in bad,
in sickness and in health.

why takes vows at all if we are just going to disregard them

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Unless you and your spouse have that kind of agreement, or you're fooling around together with others or are swingers, then yes, it's cheating. If you don't have that kind of agreement and you seriously feel like straying to get your dick sucked, then you need to talk to your spouse about it. It won't be easy, but it will hurt even less than the feeling you have after it happens and he/she finds out. I have a very guilty conscience and I know I could never live with myself if I went behind CF's back. And I would feel even worse if she did that to me.

To me, any kind of act where private parts are exposed is cheating.

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
have actually made plans to have my cock sucked in the next couple days with a woman is just gaga for me and it, but i'm married..........

so, is it cheating?
Yes, it's cheating. But since You're spreading the wealth anyway - can I be next on the list? :wink:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oral sex, or any sex, is not cheating if you do it with your wife/husband/SO. DUH

Sorry, but this thread has been up so very very long! As to what cheating is, you and your mate must decide that, and it is a separate issue from what it is, oral or other.