Is oral sex instinctive?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Misunderstood Lad, Jun 3, 2006.

1. Misunderstood Lad

Misunderstood Lad New Member

The first time you sucked a dick or went down on a woman did you feel an instinctive urge to do it? Was it something you felt pulled to do? Or was it something you did because you had read or been told you were supposed to do?

Do other mammals engage in oral sex or is it just humans?

2. Doc

Doc New Member

Albums:
    Great point. I think for me it was kind of instictive. But truth be told, I was going downtown one way or the other, for I already knew what it would do. Still animals sniff each other in the wild, they don't make lunch of it, but the instinct to check it out must be strong.

3. Edison

Edison New Member

It's definately instinctive. When I was in the military a buddy and I were wrestling, I got rock hard and excited, pulled his pants down and went to town. It was great.

4. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Id say instinctive. First time i blew a guy i didnt know exactly what i was supposed to be doing but i knew what i wanted to be doing, maybe it was because i knew the reaction he would have and how much he would enjoy it but it was also something i felt a sexual urge to do for myself.

And no, ive never seem animals have oral sex or even heard of it before

5. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

Instinctive.

It was the first sexual contact I had with a woman/girl - I just went down on her and like Lee, I had no idea what I was doing - I just wanted to be there, and I still do.

6. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

hunman dolphins and apes are the only animals that have sex just for fun.

7. dong20

Gold Member

I suspect the smelling is instinct, the rest is choice.

But the very next time I see two dogs/cows/sheep/whatever in a 69 I'll be sure to let you know.:rolleyes:

8. B_Stronzo

B_Stronzo New Member

For me oral sex is without question the most highly stimulating form of sexual expression. I love giving it. I love getting it. And I love varying the ways I do both.

9. txquis

Gold Member

The wanting to do that might be instinctive,
    but the actual doing is not.
    If it were, I would have found more than just 3 or 4 people who
    knew how to do it well.

10. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

So that must be it, I'm a human dolphin descending from the apes.

11. pichulon

pichulon New Member

It is instinctive, I think it is, sex is as instinctive as the need to eat.
    In my case, the first time I fukced a girl, I went down by instinct. I did not know where the clit was, nor what I was supposed to do, but I remember licking her pussy up and down and accross the labias and slit like a puppy.
    I love eating pussy, more than getting a blow job. I think I really become a neanderthal man when I have a naked woman in front of me, and I see her pussy, my primitive instincts take over.
    I mildly hyperventilate and salivate while dropping her underwear......

About animals : I have seen male animals giving lots of attention to pussies. Never seen it the other way around. Perhaps a female giving head is a result of our intelligence, but the male giving lapping care to a female must be ancestral....

12. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Wooow, you got me going there sweetie.:tongue:

But i remember the first time a guy went down on me , it was the strangest thing ever. I knew what to expect because of masturbatng but the first time he done it and i wasnt in control was completlety different, even still im not totally confortable with a guy eating me.
    I was the the first for my current guy and showing and teaching him how to give me oral has been amazing, its given me control again while still allowing him to be part of it.
    And id much rather give a blow job than be eaten..

Actually that is kind of interesting..

Who would rather give oral sex than recieve it??

13. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

Me. I suppose I feel a bit uncomfortable getting oral as I'm a bit too thick and the teeth always snag.

14. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

My personal feeling is that it's instinctive. At that was the case for me. I mean, when I was near areal live pussy for my 1st time(I can't remember the date!), I saw what looked good & sampled alot of it. Mind you, I was a little overwhwhelmed looking for her clit, but she helped out by ehrm, pointing it out, & then I went to town even more.

15. Doc

Doc New Member

Albums:
    I definitely like giving. Unfortunately for me I rarely come when I recieve, but I still enjoy it a hella of a lot. However, when I'm giving I have complete control, and I just love watching my GF come.

You know that whole, are you there yet? Oh well, I'll have to pull back then. Are you there again? Oh well, pull back one more time. Are you there again? Well if I feel like it, maybe this time I'll let you come. The teasing is always so much fun, and it keeps me hard the whole time, and not to mention that when she does come its alwsays a great big orgasm. Thoroughly enjoyable.

16. pichulon

pichulon New Member

Lee, interesting, I guess some others rather receive than give....
    I like receiving good oral sex , regardless of the ability the girl has, just the manipulation, stroking and the feeling of her mouth and lips makes me super horny.
    Usually , girls love it, so , most of the time it is the girl that takes the initiative and enjoys herself giving me a blow job. It is only a warm up for me, because, before going inside her, I have to eat her. Most women like it. I found a few that are not confortable , but I found it is usually a bad experience that scars their minds. With a little insistence, I get over it and usually they transform, and thence demand from me to go down .
    If I can get my way, I will go down on her before she goes down on me.
    The whole encounter with her pussy is religious. While I lower her underwear, the bending sideways of her legs ,and, spreading her legs, the anticipation, her breathing , the moisten lips , the swelling of her labias , the inner thighs, so sensitive , smelling it, the smell of love, carressing her clit w my tongue , french kissing ithat wet pussy........only the begining.......:saevil:

Answering your question, yes, I would rather give oral than receive it.
    I always ask my girl friends to wear a skirt w no undies when posible .... I like to give oral sex in unsuspected places ......like an elevator, I like her to raise her skirt, lean her back on the elevator wall, put one foot on my shoulders, while I kneel and make her cum........at least , she will get super wett.......usually it ends with her cuming , and then she goes down on me.......
    you girls are delicious.......I can do away with anything in this world but never without women.

17. tiff86

tiff86 New Member

I don’t know, I guess it probably is instinct. Having someone down there is a really personal act I think. I love going down on my bf and seeing his reaction because he loves it so much. Receiving is nice too and it’s a really intimate thing I think. I like intercourse best but oral is always a nice warmup!

18. Doc

Doc New Member

Albums:
    Here, Here.

19. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

I think it may be instinctive to want to, but I'm sure it doesn't make people good at it.

20. pichulon

pichulon New Member

Practice....practice...and more practice!!!!!

who is going to complain????? practicing on a wet pussy is the best sport to practice and improve..........

I would love to be 14 again....to be able to play inocent kid, and, learn it all over again.......

Draft saved Draft deleted