Is oral sex instinctive?

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Men are oral, and womens nipples are erectile and prominant. Women are just as oral as men and there is that handy erectile and prominant male organ.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
With women:
The girl, who thought that she was clever, told me "afterwards", "You really ARE a cunning linguist." I was taking two different languages at the time, so she thought she was a riot.

With men:
The first time I ever gave head, my friend told me, "If I didn't know you, and KNOW this was your first time, I'd swear you were a pro."

So, I'm guessing there's some instinct there.

Also, I'll answer the question about giving or receiving. If I HAD to pick... well, how about you just lay back and relax for a bit. :tongue:

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If I HAD to pick... well, how about you just lay back and relax for a bit. :tongue:[/quote]

Naughty Fluffy! No wonder you are in trouble with so many dudes here. :wink:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
hypolimnas said:
*If I HAD to pick... well, how about you just lay back and relax for a bit. :tongue:

Naughty Fluffy! No wonder you are in trouble with so many dudes here. :wink:[/QUOTE]In trouble? Damn, I was more hoping for fans. At this rate, I'm never gonna get to be a real whore. :sad2: :biggrin1:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
novice_btm said:
*[/i]

Naughty Fluffy! No wonder you are in trouble with so many dudes here. :wink:
In trouble? Damn, I was more hoping for fans. At this rate, I'm never gonna get to be a real whore. :sad2: :biggrin1:[/quote]

You are only a whore by who you sleep with, novice.... Get a few rounds with vinny.. and you will be a genuine WHORE:tongue:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Misunderstood Lad said:
The first time you sucked a dick or went down on a woman did you feel an instinctive urge to do it? Was it something you felt pulled to do? Or was it something you did because you had read or been told you were supposed to do?

Do other mammals engage in oral sex or is it just humans?

For me personally was not instintive at all...never would cross my mind...:rolleyes:

The only instintive thing for me was that i thought at some point that sex organs was supose to be rubbed against one another...i for sure was late in discover sexuality...late and clueless for sure...:redface:

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
horribleperson said:
hunman dolphins and apes are the only animals that have sex just for fun.
Was that supposed to be "hungman"?

I thought that a significant percent of men and women don't like to give oral sex, so I would guess that it may not be instinctive to everyone. On the other hand, from an early age (6 or 7, my first sexual thoughts actually) I would sometimes dream about having my face down there, even though I didn't know what a pussy even looked like. I think good technique needs to be learned.