Is our str8 friend fooling himself?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by jonandmarkuk, Jun 8, 2008.

1. jonandmarkuk

jonandmarkuk New Member

We have a str8 friend who is married with 2 children and recently it came to light that my b/f and him had fooled around about 4 years ago.

I'm ok with this and if anything find it horny when my b/f tells me about what they got up to. I know at the time his m8 seems like he had a drinking problem and the drink maybe loosened inhibitions. But I'm really starting to think this guy maybe living a lie to fit in with the str8 world or is at least bi.

Here are the facts and see what you think;

M8 tells my b/f how he fooled around with a guy before he married his wife.

b/f tells me about wanking each other off and how my b/f would suck this guy off often with him shooting cum down his throat or on my b/f.

B/f also says how one time his m8 put his cock between his legs and fucked him between the legs with his cock rubbing off my b/f's balls.

Now I ask you, does anyone else think this str8 m8 is fooling himself, for a while now he has been depressed and on anti depressants, is that because deep down he knows himself that he doesn't really want the str8 life?

I just find it very odd, who knows a str8 bloke who even after a few too many drinks would face fuck and pretend full on fucking with a gay m8.

2. jonandmarkuk

jonandmarkuk New Member

Erm because it's my b/f who he was fooling around with. That's why it's my business.

3. D_ShiaLeTubeSteak

D_ShiaLeTubeSteak New Member

I think you need to have a serious talk with this guy. Well, both him and your boyfriend. I'm 18, one of my mates
    is 16 and his mums gay, but she has two children with a man. She had to get divorced after it just crushed her to a certain point, but I think he's waiting his time out for something, and maybe you need to know what that is, especially if its concerning your man.

Hope this helps

4. jonandmarkuk

jonandmarkuk New Member

Me and the b/f are fine. As this guy and his wife were friends of ours I am concerned about them.
    If he is gay and unhappy then why fool himself. If he is happy then good for him. The friendship is almost destroyed now as the wife found out, but as far as she knows they only jacked off.

5. innerpeace

innerpeace New Member

Albums:
    Have an innerpeace in your thoughts and stop doubting others ways of doing what seems they beleived its their naughty secrets. He only knows himself. so enjoy what you have on the table.

6. D_ShiaLeTubeSteak

D_ShiaLeTubeSteak New Member

well its. Not as easy as it is to say, to just come clean, accept what you are and move on. With me, I'm bi, I've told a few people and not my best friend, for good reason, havnt told my parents because they would simply disown me, and yeah Ive chosen to live this way, I know I'm gonna have to end up with a woman, but in a world that is so socially anti-gay it is so hard ( as I'm sure you know) for people to accept thief sexuality, and if thais not enough, to actually be comphurtable with it) . I'm on your side here, but you gotta consider why he's sticking with this girl.

7. innerpeace

innerpeace New Member

Albums:
    "Enjoy what you have and hope for what you lack"

Keep your doubts to yourself for others knows themselves and beleived their naughty secrets are just for themself.

8. zac4u

zac4u New Member

hey lady leve it alone u dont say how old they were at time lots of guys go through astage like that when young an growing up ....end of story................

9. garyemenson

garyemenson Member

Albums:
    Your friend is at least bi, once, twice, its experimenting, thrice it is a lifestyle...mmmmkay?

10. jonandmarkuk

jonandmarkuk New Member

Who are you calling a lady?? I'm a bloke and gay. Erm well b/f was mid 20's and the other bloke was 30 so I hardly call it 'growing up'
    I just feel that if he isn't happy in a str8 relationship then he needs to be honest to himself.

#10 jonandmarkuk, Jun 8, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2008
  11. bstexas

bstexas Member

Albums:
    one of the main problems many people have with secuality is they feel they need to label it ... str8, gay, bi, whatever. U say the m8 has fooled around (sounds like quite a bit), I think he may have been trying to either fit in with the expected norma, or he like both men and women Don't crucify him for it (which I don;t think you would) but don;t "label" it as well. Putting the pressure of a label might already make the m8 withdraw into his own world ... depression? etc.? The m8 might need to realize that even tho he has a secret, others feel the same way he does. It's all part of being human and learn to deal with life.

12. Xcuze

Gold Member

I agree with all of you. Whatever it is u said. Peace.

13. jonandmarkuk

jonandmarkuk New Member

bstexas I think you have put a good point. If he is Bi or Gay then he needs to accept that for himself. I know I'm gay but it's not as str8 forward for some people.

I just don't want the friend to feel trapped and get even more depressed.

14. Johnny Cockring

Johnny Cockring New Member

Albums:
    What is a bloke?

15. jonandmarkuk

jonandmarkuk New Member

lol sorry english term for a man. :tongue:

16. Johnny Cockring

Johnny Cockring New Member

Albums:
    okay, thanks :) I even looked it up on wikipedia before posting, hehe

17. jonandmarkuk

jonandmarkuk New Member

18. Xcuze

Gold Member

How does this thread relate to the forum topic exactly? Just curious(and bored)

19. drrionelli

drrionelli New Member

OK, so this fellow, the "M8," had some male/male experiences before his marriage, am I right, here? Has he cheated on his wife, i.e., has there been any infidelity since the marriage?

20. jonandmarkuk

jonandmarkuk New Member

He was married and his wife was pregnant while he was fooling around with my b/f

Draft saved Draft deleted