Is PE worth it?

Why do you do/did you start doing PE exercises?

• Total voters

B_duanculo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know i'm going to probably get biased answers seeing as though this is a site for large penises but in your honest opinion is it really worth the risks (and don't act or tell they aren't)?

has anyone started but stopped due to the risks?

OP note:
it's probably odd that a guy with a VERY AVERAGE cock isn't jumping on the PE train but i just don't see why so much energy and time is put into this especially since if not done right you could fuck up your johnson.

* last option in poll should read "alpha-male" not "alha" ... i know it's kinda obvious but just clarifying

Last edited:

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you forgot to add... it feels good!! *not so much the stretching or jelqing...but pumping.* To me a good warm water pump feels amazing...especially if you're doing total package..*balls and cock*. THEN the heavyness, swing an sheer size feels great. Yah it's a temporary feeling...but the longer you do it..the more it will actually grow. I'm talking years to see documented differences. But yah... it feels good :) I mean..who doesn't like warm suction on their cock? ;)

MoociMan

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I started doing PE of mostly egocentric reasons, but also for the hell of it. I always stay very safe with the techniques (I have a thread about my routines).

I am satisfied with the lengthgains, and they seem fairly permanent. I am sceptical about the possibility of growing much more than 1-1.5 inches. I have grown maybe 1.2 or 1.5 inches, and I seem to stay there. Girthincrease has been absolutely minimal.

bodybuilder1980

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I will say for the increased penile health benefits of rock hard erections and insane vascularity that had a rather aesthetic pleasing effect for my partners. If I didnt gain size from it , the benefits of increased erection, great ejaculation control and the great relaxing and enjoyment I reaped from doing the workouts are the best reasons for doing it. I didnt need to get a bigger cock to impress someone in bed. For me, I just had to be myself and vice versa for that chemistry.

Al7inchs_n_thick86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I started for the "fuck" of it. :)

If I didnt gain size from it , the benefits of increased erection, great ejaculation control and the great relaxing and enjoyment I reaped from doing the workouts are the best reasons for doing it.
This^

I gained an inch in length and a half-inch in girth in 90 days; but as much as I enjoy those gains; I think I enjoy my newfound sense of control and sensitivity even more.

Yes, jelqing does carry risks; but so does walking down the street.

Maintain awareness, use common sense, and follow safety protocol; and the journey can be healthy for the practicioner, appreciated by their partners, and a whole lot of fun for everyone involved.

It is quite an amazing process.

Blessings.

Last edited:

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Length and Girth improvements.

Not just for sexual reasons, but also for daily activites like urination, and for a self confidence boost.
Worked for me!

I only do PE on occasion now as it's less of a concern than it was in the past.
Average is just fine. Below average wasn't so fun.
Before any special activity of modifying your body, people should read the risks and precautions involved.

I think most damage occurs by people that:
1. Don't buy the proper equipment
2. Expect and go after instant results based on ill informed procedures and techniques.