Is penis length important for doggy style orgasm?

albert2006

Sexy Member
Media
The question is for well endowed men expecially in length...
In my sexual life no one woman has ever reached the orgasm in this position.
I'm slightly below average and i have always thought that one reason can be my penis size..(i'm 5,5 long by 5,1 girth..)
Can be true or not? Obviously depends on the woman..

My wife ,for example,reaches the orgasm ONLY being on top.She likes grind her clito on my pubic bone moving back and forth. "Penis length doesn't matter for me..".Most of my past lovers had a longer dick than yours but you are ok for me: a long penis visually is attractive but it doesn't work for me" she says."I didn't like being bumped in the cervix .It was very annoying"(the longest was 9 inch)"i definitely prefer the girth ..
She isn't sensitive in deeper points of vagina but equally she likes long strokes and needs deep thrusts..in fact when we make sex in doggy style her words are always"Push,it,go deeper,i want to feel it,i like being filled.."etc....
(and it's quite frustating for me because i realize in those moments that my penis isn't long enough for her..)
She doesnt like talking about penis size("penis size only matters to othe males")but once (talking about ex bf cock 9 inch long) admitted that she could accomodate without disconfort at least 7 inches and when was particularly excited she could accomodate it all the way.."After some years you get used" ...".And admitted that "even if penis length isn't important for me, some sexual positions can be easier with a long penis..Spooning for example doesn't work for you..but,as said many times,girth is much more important"
Can be important the body shape ?My wife is 5'5" ,weighs 70 kg and is curvy with big tits and a little big butt and as said before this can a problem in some positions..

My ex gf,on the contrary,had a different body..She was only 4'9" and very thin(40 kg)and unlike my wife was very sensitive in deeper points of vagina."a gentle pressure on my cervix is exciting,it's a mix of pain and pleasure in the same time. and i need it for reach the orgasm"."a short penis doesn't work for me". She was sensitive also in G-point (my penis is curved upwards and so it was quite easy to stimulate it).So both in misionary and being on top she often or always reached the orgasm and also spooning was easier..
In doggy style ,however,she too never reached the orgasm(because of my size obviously it was impossible to stimulate her posterior fornix but i'm sure that with a d-point stimulation she would have reached incredible orgasms..)
For her ,length was definitely more important than girth (also because she had a very tight vagina)

The same lack of orgasms happened also with my exes..

So i have realized that penis length can be important and your opinion can confirm it or not
I can sum up my questions

1)How much important is a deep penetration in doggy style?
2)How many times do your woman reach the orgasm in doggy style?
3))How long is your penis?
4)Do your woman reach the orgasm also without a deep penetration?
5)Do your woman like doggy style?

Reactions: shapely

in my experience, too much penis length is a HINDRANCE in doggy; in fact, my SO doesn’t like to do doggy at all; not only does it hurt her cervix, but it causes air to build up and, when I pull out, a lot of queefing; I’d say her favorite position is either cowgirl or, even more so, when I kneel on the floor and enter her as she sits on the side of the bed; she’s most likely to orgasm in those positions.

Reactions: albert2006

1. Not that important
2. I'm the woman
3. See above
4. I've had orgasmic PiV sex with an array of sizes, from below average to above average
5. It's one of my favorite positions

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I can orgasm from cliterol stimulation and G spot stimulation if it's thick however I personally have my best orgasams from real deep penetration no matter what the position, I like my posterior fornix stimulated so for me length is just as important as thickness X

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can orgasm from cliterol stimulation and G spot stimulation if it's thick however I personally have my best orgasams from real deep penetration no matter what the position, I like my posterior fornix stimulated so for me length is just as important as thickness X

Mrs. Doors is a lady after my own heart....and all the length she could ever dream of taking....if she could adjust to the girth...