Is penis size important to you?

TVman

Just Browsing
Media
Hi LPSG
I'm a freelance documentary maker currently working for an award-winning production company based in London, and am in pre-production on a one-hour, prime-time documentary for Channel 4 (a main network channel in the UK). The doc is about about the cultural myths and realities of having a large penis, and I looking for contributors who'd be willing to talk to me about their experiences, both good and bad.
This is a genuine request, and the documentary will be an intelligent look at the question of size - I'm not seeking to sensationalise at all.

Have you dated a man purely for the size of his penis? Do you believe in the statement 'the bigger, the better'? Have you ever had problems in a relationship because your partner was too big?
I'm happy to consider any genuine serious replies, and am looking for any age / race / sexuality - what's important is that you have an interesting story and it's had an impact on your life.
Contact me at my email address, and I'll try my best to follow up all replies as quickly as possible. Thanks and talk to you soon.

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
You're lying TVMan. Shows on Channel 4 ARE an hour long but that's including the adverts. Actually, the real programme content is between 40 and 50 minutes :p
I just thought a documentary maker would know that :D

B_HappyHammer1977

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To be fair, I have spoken to Laura on the phone. She is from a company called World of Wonder - they have a website and it is a genuine documenary they are making. Mister Mark has also confirmed this.