Is Pissing Sex?

arrivaderciroma

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm seeing lots of pissing vids these days on sites like Xtube: pissing your jeans, pissing in the sink, pissing on people, pissing on other people's property and so on.
I guess it's a fetish; but is it sex? Does it have anything to do with sex?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm seeing lots of pissing vids these days on sites like Xtube: pissing your jeans, pissing in the sink, pissing on people, pissing on other people's property and so on.
I guess it's a fetish; but is it sex? Does it have anything to do with sex?
Pissing is NOT sex and it's only a fetish if they have to have it to have sex. IMO it's just freaky and weird.

In order for sex to occur, traditionally a penis must enter an orifice such as a mouth, vagina or anus.

Pissing is NOT sex and it's only a fetish if they have to have it to have sex. IMO it's just freaky and weird.

In order for sex to occur, traditionally a penis must enter an orifice such as a mouth, vagina or anus.

So lesbians can't have sex?

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

...Again with the incorrect and no longer accepted definition of the word "fetish."

Sorry NJ... ANYTHING you get sexual enjoyment or titillation out of that is not specifically sex qualifies as a fetish.
Its not about 'requiring'- its about preferring.

Again... a narrow and myopic position to take.

ANY conduct involving prurient stimulation of genitalia or anus is defined as "sex" by every court in the country... regardless of penetration

Ask ANY sex offender.

Oral sex even has the word sex right in it, and when I go down on a woman, trust me... she and I both know she's had sex.