is pope benedict hung & is he uncut??

Barnylvr

Experimental Member
Media
When I first discovered Cruisingforsex.com I got the biggest kick out of the listing for a cruisey mens room in the Sistine Chapel. I suggest you check it out and see if anyone comes in wearing a white cassock.

punch

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The thought of Benny's peeny-weeny makes me want to skip lunch today. And maybe dinner. :confused:

mykal923

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If u remember the old saying u dont use it u lose it
Im guessing the pope is dickless at least thats the way i see it
If u are going to ask about his cock why not ask how were Mother Theresa's tits ?
U people should go wash your asses out with holy water like the priest taught u when u were younger and shut up :censored:

bbwjen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm guessing its the size of my thumb and thus he went into a life where no one would be allowed to see it, to save him from the humiliating laughter

luvemhuge

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why not find out what hotel he's staying in and hang out in the bar. When he comes in, chat him up. If you play your cards right, anything could happen.

Anyway I'm sure there's SOMEONE in his entourage who will sleep with you. Give it a try and tell us what happens. :smile:

EFH33

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
When I first discovered Cruisingforsex.com I got the biggest kick out of the listing for a cruisey mens room in the Sistine Chapel. I suggest you check it out and see if anyone comes in wearing a white cassock.

And is tapping red shoes... :)

marie36

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I hope I don't burn in Hell for looking , let alone replying! Being born in 30's Germany he is most likely NOT CIRCUMSIZED!!! But why the heck do you want to know!!!!!!!:eek:

EFH33

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I hope I don't burn in Hell for looking , let alone replying! Being born in 30's Germany he is most likely NOT CIRCUMSIZED!!! But why the heck do you want to know!!!!!!!:eek:

Eh... don't worry about burning in hell. God has a sense of humor.. how else do you explain the Duckbill Platypus?? :smile:

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Lots of you are suggesting that a pope can't have a nice body. Pope John Paul was supposedly a top sportsman whose favorite activity was skiing the toughest runs in the world. He was informally known as the "man in the black Steinnebron" suit.
I was once in Aspen and he was supposedly there. There was an older man who was all over the slopes at every mountain. He had a fairly large security entourage.
Powerful, wealthy people with large security details are a dime a dozen in Aspen, therefore, I don't know whether or not the man in question was the pope.