Is posting 1000 times really a big deal?

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think yours is a landmark to celebrate SK because unlike a few here me included your posts are always worthy of reading and not just one word replies....

Absolutely agree...
I'd rather have a count of 100 well-considered, diverse and meaningful, thoughtful or humorous posts.....
than 1000 bits of rubbish !
No offence to those who are in the race to reach the next big milestone.

Reactions: bwhip1011

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never thought of this before really. I have about 1300 posts apparently. I try to make worth it posts. Congratulations on 1000 well-deserved posts though. I take it as a sign of philosophical enhancement. I try to take part in those threads which consider concepts and discusses them. I like to take part in such banter.

It appears one major current theme is sexuality, specifically concerning homosexuality versus heterosexuality: how do the two concepts relate. Some people say some pretty stupid shit while others contribute interesting details. I very much enjoy them...until some ass comes in and screams at everyone for being a fucktard or something that is.

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We celebrate because we value your time... It;s a healthy number to use as a milestone. And you don't fill up space in the funny/jokes/games category .... (that's an easy way to jump from nothing to 1,000)

Congratulations!!!

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's a big deal! Congrats! Especially for having posts that are worth reading!

Reactions: ronin001