Is pygeum safe to use?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by maz103, Aug 30, 2010.

1. maz103

maz103 New Member

Thing is im 20 years og age. I am a athletic healthy person. I get hard erections and everything is normal for me. I get alittle precum here and there. But i want more. I love how it is possible to lube yourself and I love having some. Now is there a way to make more of it? I dont want to much just alittle bit more. I usually dont masterbate or have sex for about a month just so the orgasm is terrific each time. So the last week of the 4 I take 50mg of pygeum a day. At the end of the week. Will I have more precum? ANd would it be safe? I dont want to take 2much pyguem. Also I know a 16 year old friend thats pretty open with me and stuff and rather talks to me then his parents for advice. And was wondering the same thing. Would it be safe for him to take it? Whe both are young and dont have prostate issues but want precum. Is it safe to use? Will it effect my health? Will it mess with my body? Or his? I dont take any supplements. I do take a protien powder and work out. So would it be safe for me? How bout him?

2. siroliver19

Gold Member

Albums:
    no drugs,just long jerk

3. DeepDish

DeepDish Member

Albums:
    Yes it is safe. It is used in a lot of the male "over 50 for prostate health" vitamins.

4. maz103

maz103 New Member

Haha I cant tell if you joking. "Over 50 for prostate health"? So its basicly for older people? Your post made me pretty confused lol.

5. maz103

maz103 New Member

Yeah I do have long jerk haha. But I want to make more.

Draft saved Draft deleted