Is Quagmire a little gay?

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Probably weird to speculate about the sexuality of a fictional character, but I've noticed that there are some gay things going on with Quagmire. There's one scene where Peter visits, and there is a naked guy riding a tracter in Quagmire's house; Quagmire says, "My family is over and we're playing.... sex." In another scene, Peter has to give Quagmire a cavity search, and he finds all sorts of things up Quagmire's ass. There's another scene where Quagmire is naked, and he shakes his penis around in front of Peter.

Here and there, there are little things about Quagmire that seem gay.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, I've thought the same thing. I can't remember any specifics since I haven't seen Family Guy in about a year, but I remember thinking that the writers were implying that Quagmire's obsession with sex was either a cover for his homosexuality or that he is so pansexual in his tastes that he is also a "little gay".

lemonhead

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There was specifically a time when Peter had become gay (of course, as stereotypically as possible!) after agreeing to take an "experimental homosexual gene drug" and Quagmire had reluctantly taken him up on his offer to hook up---with some provisions such as something like doggie style, etc.

However, I don't think he's gay at all. He's just so horny he'd literally do anything.

S

SirConcis

But Quagmire refused to sign a petition to allow gay marriage. So he would be homophobic.

On the other hand, Peter did sleep with Bill Clinton. Quagmire didn't.

I think that Quagmire is more likely to be in a foursome or more orgy of heterosexual people than in some gay sex with another man.

But it would not surprise me if Quagmire ended up in some gay sex scene and the day after, felt totally depressed whe he realised he liked it.

That 4some DID happen. In the episode where Brian becomes a police dog, quagmire is at the airport and asks brian how good he is, and brian says "you had sex with 2 filipion women, and a man" and quagmire says "you mean THREE filipino women", a moments later runs off cryin. HAHA. But yea, I think he is just horny

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
HAHAHAHAHA! I love Seth McFarlane, I think he would tell you guys to smoke a bowl and stop thinking so hard! Remember Joe's son? He was killed in Iraq. Hahahahaha, that was to shut up the internet kids from picking apart the show.
Amen. It's mindless satire, not classic literature.

Didn't they have a whole episode about Quagmire's dad being a gay crossdresser or something like that? lol
A transgender, I believe.

That was Dale's dad on King of the Hill. He was a gay rodeo cowboy or clown.
And there was an episode where Quagmire's dad turns out to be a transgender.

S

SirConcis

I wonder if we'll ever see some VPL on quagmire :)

He was in the navy, so he would definittely be circumcised.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think he is straight, likes sex and has no shame. Guess getting two out of three right isn't so bad. :) Now if you're gonna speculate on fictional characters that are gay or not....

the girls from Sex in the City. They are ALL gay men :)

S

SirConcis

I think I remember MacFarlane saying that Guagmire was a satire. Does he know that every male secretly sees Quagmire as a role model and we all wished we had as much wild sex as he is having ? :) :) :)

Plus his house is full of gadgets. Better that Austin Power's pad :)

BiItalianBro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
No. He's not Stewie
:lol:

A few nights ago, they aired the one where Stewie gets spanked by Lois and gets off on it...LMAO

Stewie: 'c'mon...aren't you gonna hit me...slice my nostril, step on my pubes, violate me with a wine bottle...my God, i do have problems..." still makes my laugh so hard i hyperventilate.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think he is straight, likes sex and has no shame. Guess getting two out of three right isn't so bad. :) Now if you're gonna speculate on fictional characters that are gay or not....

the girls from Sex in the City. They are ALL gay men :)

Now the whole series makes sense..lol.
No wonder I always related to Charlotte....ok, and maybe a bit of Samantha.