Is reduction possible?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Aug 5, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

strate8:
    I hope wranglersRbad doesn't mind me posting our private conversation, but this guy needs help. He guy is beyond huge (17&1/4 long X 11&1/2 around OUCH!). Does anyone know of some way to reduce penis size?

2. Imported

Gold Member

prepstudinsc: Supposedly penis reduction is possible (there have been a couple of earlier threads about it) but I wouldn't want to take the risk of having it done.

3. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    Just like any surgurys there is lots or risk. I wouldn't want to loose my penis because of a botched surgury. Better to find a way to work with what you have than to loose the whole thing. He needs to talk to profesionals. We are here for moral support, I wouldn't feel right giving the guy medical advice. There have to be other medical opinons out there, but make sure that it is a reputable doctor, not these quack plastic surgons.

4. Imported

Gold Member

strate8: I just feel sorry for the guy. It must suck not to be able to have sex with the one you love. I don't envy some of you guys (especially wranglersRbad). I am more than happy with my mans "8". Any bigger just seems to cause problems.

5. Imported

Gold Member

wranglersRbad: I guess this IS a support group so what can I say? Just ask next time you want to post a private converstation ok?

6. Imported

Gold Member

TragicWhiteKnight: Just get really, really fat.

It's fun and shrinks your penis a bit; what more could you ask? Go on the TragicWhiteKnight anti-penile diet today!

7. Imported

Gold Member

strate8: Good idea if you just want to LOOK smaller. But I don't think that would help much in his case

Draft saved Draft deleted