Is reduction possible?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Aug 5, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

strate8:
    I hope wranglersRbad doesn't mind me posting our private conversation, but this guy needs help. He guy is beyond huge (17&1/4 long X 11&1/2 around OUCH!). Does anyone know of some way to reduce penis size?

2. Imported

Gold Member

prepstudinsc: Supposedly penis reduction is possible (there have been a couple of earlier threads about it) but I wouldn't want to take the risk of having it done.

3. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    Just like any surgurys there is lots or risk. I wouldn't want to loose my penis because of a botched surgury. Better to find a way to work with what you have than to loose the whole thing. He needs to talk to profesionals. We are here for moral support, I wouldn't feel right giving the guy medical advice. There have to be other medical opinons out there, but make sure that it is a reputable doctor, not these quack plastic surgons.

4. Imported

Gold Member

strate8: I just feel sorry for the guy. It must suck not to be able to have sex with the one you love. I don't envy some of you guys (especially wranglersRbad). I am more than happy with my mans "8". Any bigger just seems to cause problems.

5. Imported

Gold Member

wranglersRbad: I guess this IS a support group so what can I say? Just ask next time you want to post a private converstation ok?

6. Imported

Gold Member

TragicWhiteKnight: Just get really, really fat.

It's fun and shrinks your penis a bit; what more could you ask? Go on the TragicWhiteKnight anti-penile diet today!

7. Imported

Gold Member

strate8: Good idea if you just want to LOOK smaller. But I don't think that would help much in his case

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice