Is revenge a good thing?

B_enzia35

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If she played you for a fool, find her friends and seduce/fuck them.
Let's see who gets the last laugh.

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I say, take the lesson, and throw the rest away. From what you said about staying with her mother, and her mom saying "I won't tell anyone." it seems like the whole family has some issues, and possibly she's done this before.

Best to not knock a stick against a hornet's nest. You WILL get stung, and possibly quite badly. Better to walk away and learn from the experience. Chica sounds crazy. Like tends to attract like, so God only knows what the BF is like.

joeyjoe123

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
UPDATE***** So she went out with her 'ex' Boyfriend on friday, then i picked her up saturday night had sex ,then again on sunday. I have just found out they stayed in a hotel friday night, she said they were staying at friends! Now again she says she doesnt want to see me again! She is crazy and she is messing too many people about. I know its slightly cowardly but i just dont wanna see her get off with all this. I dont think i sound unreasonable, do i?

Many thanks for all your replies, good and very different ones. I will let yo all know what happens, thats if your still interested!

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Short answer: No.

Long answer: No.

Because, although tempting, it is a sign you have been fully defeated.

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Fair point but this has f**ked my head up. Maybe its rettaliation not defeat
Mate seriously this girl that has caused shit to me over the past few days. She sent me an image of what she did with another guy because "it was too awkward to explain" and a picture of a conversation they had reflecting on it.

That makes me so angry and is the only reason I keep thinking. Those 2 together. I want him dead and even revenge on her but it isn't right. I just have to keep going until these feelings die.

It is horrible. It is the only way.

joeyjoe123

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mate seriously this girl that has caused shit to me over the past few days. She sent me an image of what she did with another guy because "it was too awkward to explain" and a picture of a conversation they had reflecting on it.

That makes me so angry and is the only reason I keep thinking. Those 2 together. I want him dead and even revenge on her but it isn't right. I just have to keep going until these feelings die.

It is horrible. It is the only way.

Sorry to hear your going through a tough time. I totally know what your saying and agree in so many ways. This ends this friday, i must give myself a deadline or christmas wont be a good time.

Its just i would never treat anyone the way she does, never been like this before, with no real control over my actions.

Thanks Jonesy

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Its just i would never treat anyone the way she does, never been like this before, with no real control over my actions.

Thanks Jonesy

I can relate to this so much man! Seriously. I could so easily find out where he lives or go to his work and smash his face in, and I could go on a night out around Xmas and find them easily.

Deep down I don't want to do that to her and neither do you. We are better people than them, simple as that. I know she will never do better than me because I know what I have and want to offer somebody (posted in the 18-20 y.o marriage/kids thread).

It will pass. Find a distraction - right now mine is helping other people and it really does help. It also puts my own situation into perspective, the hardest time is when I am in bed and I can't stop thinking. I hate Xmas, I have so many bad memories. The only cure is when I have someone to spend it with... she would have been that this year but she has stolen that from me to do it for someone else :/

I digress. I'm glad I could help, just remember we are in the same situation. Worst thing you can do is re-live what she did and believe me this time after those images that is harder than ever so if I can distract myself hopefully you can as well :)

ConstantComment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't take the high road so much regarding revenge when it comes to principles, but I do when it comes to the practical. This bf of hers, do you think you might ever cross paths professionally? If yes, then it would be very wise to vacate that relationship ASAP.

People do so many mean things in this world. My guy finally let me see his texts with this socalled friend. Turns out she had used what he told her about me as reasons that he should stop dating me. And he wanted me to see her as "just a friend?"

These days I take a certain pleasure that my guy slowly unraveled his relationship with her. Couldn't make it to her b-day party (the invitation was sent the day of anyway) Stopped returning texts. Didn't wish her Happy B-day on her FB wall (which was 2 weeks later). Detagging photos on FB. "Defriending" her. I just couldn't be a gf to my guy with this "friend" lurking in the background.

So, OP, perhaps you can find a slow drip way to wreak revenge on this woman. One in which you are effectively excersing your rights as an individual, but at the same time, you also know it will annoy the hell out of her.

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
ConstantComment for most people it is the same answer. Find someone, be happy with them and if you cross paths with your ex, show you love them more.

That will show, most of all, that she never got to you.