is ryan seacrest gay?

Pradadox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hmmm. Maybe he's Bi. Now Clay Aiken he's probably gay.

I think Seacrest is gay, i mean i'm pretty sure i saw simon messing with him over it and he a special look of annoyance reserved for assholes talking about what they shouldn't. Aiken ALLEGEDLY had a screen name on Manhunt called "Skipper McGee" in virginia. He also ALLEDGEDLY had a relationship with some guy (a military guy i think) who smeared it all over the tabloids. If anyone regularly listens to the Jonny McGovern show you'll know what i'm talking about.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Either he is a gay struggling to stay in the closet or a straight with a thousand gay tendancies. Here in Southern Ca. he used to be on STAR 98.7, a station no guy worth his cock would listen to unless he were gay: Ryan Seacrest had a huge gay following.

A server at a local Newport Beach country club who can stand toe to toe with any runway model said she has seen him occasionally at chic Hollywood or Beverly Hills hangouts, always paired with an seemingly arranged female date...or dining with his mother. He is reed thin and 5' 7" without the 2" lifts he always wears.

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He was with another man and was wearing capris. So let that speak for itself.

Seacrest was wearing Capris ? Hahahahahhaahhaahha

They could have been shorts too and since hes like 5' they would be the length of capris LOL

That image is just rather fukin funny , where the hell were the papparazzi that day LOL

:banana:
HORSE

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah and I for one wish it hadn't.

Truly who cares if he is or isn't gay, straight or into trees? Is it really important? Is he happy? Is he good at what he does? And does he give back something back to the community, to Earth?

I think so, I think his banter on AI is a hoot, and I think he has a lot of dignity.

when i started this thread - i had no idea that it would run and run.

:confused:

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if someone ask the question Ryan or Simon I'd have to go with Ryan. If someone asked the question Ryan or Randy I'd still have to say Ryan. If someone ask Ryan or Paula I'd have to ask why!

What a hoot on last ep of AI simon made a comment about shoes to Ryan and Ryan responded by saying stay out of my closet and Simon responded by saying come out of it. LOL.

SammyQ

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I remember i was watching best week ever and there was a thing with pictures of him making out with a stripper...
didn't look like he was gay

Lucerie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have always been told that unless you have had his dick in your ass or your dick in his ass then you do not know!

Who cares, if he is in the closet he has his reasons - leave it alone. No one on here wanted to be "outed" before he or she was ready. Why do we want to keep pushing celebs out when they are not ready.

The only ones that I think we should out are the ones that are hurting the gay community and hiding in the closet.

spaceyfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Gay or not, I still think Ryan Seacrest is a cutie. As a guy, I would gladly take him and have a little fun, especially given the picture I've attached and the interesting action going on in his pants. ;-) May not look like much, but it still looks tempting to grab.

Attachments

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
A server at a local Newport Beach country club who can stand toe to toe with any runway model said she has seen him occasionally at chic Hollywood or Beverly Hills hangouts, always paired with an seemingly arranged female date...or dining with his mother. He is reed thin and 5' 7" without the 2" lifts he always wears.

How does dining with your mother make you gay? If that is the case, I'm 200% gay. :biggrin1: