Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ryan liked my cock when i was in califonia......you can take from that what you want.....:biggrin1:

Well looking at your pictures I'm thinking I like your cock too. He could be straight...but hairyman...the guy is only human. You could turn the straightest guy with that whole physique of yours...so hard to tell :tongue:

S

SirConcis

My only "contact" with Seacrest was years ago when he presented saturday night movies on NBC. My first impression were not that he was gay but rather that he had latin origins which would have explained his "accent". This is why I wondered if he might have been uncut (since folks of latino origins have greater percentage of chance of being uncut in the USA). When you look at pictures of his, his smile seems to be exagerated. So his accent may be the result of the shape/size of his mouth. I don't watch the idol stuff, so I only see him do the farewells when I tune in for the next program.

tmturner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
rumor has it... he's straight. and hes not even close to my type of guy. hes far too pretty for me. let the girls have him, if they want him.

bearman66

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Best I can discern is Ryan could be the poster boy for metrosexual. He actually keeps a pretty busy schedule with AI, radio programs, etc. He started as a DJ in Atlanta at the local Top40 station Star 94.

As a short, thin attractive male, the fits a gay stereotype, which is the best most of us can offer. I admit he sets off my gaydar a bit, but otherwise is not someone I would be attracted to. I think he may have bisexual tendencies and being openly gay is often a career killer in Hollywood.

21yoHUNG

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't believe Ryan Seacrest is gay. I have pretty good gaydar and he doesn't send off a huge gay vibe to me. I know I'm going to get harassed for this comment, but just because he is fairly good looking, overly tan and well dressed does not make him gay.