Is Self-sucking, Considered Gay?

H

haljodantgl

Alright fellas and gals. I need to know what your thoughts are on self-sucking.

At work the other day, a few of my coworkers were discussing if sucking your own cock was considered gay.

The question was started by “if you stroke your own dick, is that gay? So therefore would sucking your own cock be considered gay?”

The majority of answers were that it was, but I’d figured I’d come to you guys and see what your thoughts on this was.

Honestly to me it doesn’t matter, I just find it hilarious. Because to me it’s just another form of masturbation and well I’m Bi haha.

billybones

Superior Member
Media
Absolutely not! Jerking off is not gay, everybody does it regardless or orientation. Your just lucky enough to have another way of jerking off other then your hand! I wish I could do it!!
It’s not all it’s cracked up to be. I stopped doing it not too long after I discovered I was able. I can’t say what heterosexuals are thinking when they do it, but I’m gay and it was pretty fucking gay every time I did it.

I also didn’t want to break my neck and be discovered dead and naked in that position.

swingfun

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't see it as gay. I mean it is just a different type of masturbation. I've only seen a guy do it once. At a swing party. It was more of a show off thing I think than an actual way to orgasm. His wife didn't mind him showing off and it impressed some of the ladies.

Williamsfw

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I was told by the misses once if she caught me blowing myself she’d think I was gay. We had made a copy of my cock and I made the comment I now could know what it’s like to blow myself ... She made that comment with a shocked look .... I laughed and I told her if I could I would so....

Reg

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Really, what type of Cretins do you hang around that think masturbation is gay. If most guys could blow themselves I think they would and don't lie on this forum and say you have never tried. Oh to be that limber, that young and that big that I wish I could.

Nomis1956

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Who cares? If I could, do it, I would so it, all the time, every day and twice on Sundays. What a nice time I would have, but it's just a fantasy for most of us - so for the ones who are unable to blow their own trumpet I will just have to do it for them, it's s tough job but someone has to do it!

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Personally I tried, once almost broke my back and never tried again

Masturbation is as straight / gay ; mentally neutral as a persons imagination makes it.

If you masturbate thinking about a woman, then it is -- - - - - - -
If you masturbate thinking about a man, than it may be ++++++
If you self suck and envision a woman doing the deed >>>>>
If you self suck and imagine a man doing the work then <<<<<<

Just my opinion , feel free to fill in the blanks :cool:

RowanB

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What a daft question.

And why does everything have to be labelled?

If you stroke your own dick its fine, but if you suck your own dick its gay? Come on now.

Even if you stroked/sucked someone elses dick i wouldn't jump to the conclusion of gay/bi. Ordering a meat free meal a few times a week doesn't make you a vegetarian. Exploring yourself and sexuality doesn't make you one way or the other.

Stop labelling everything, stop judging or feeling like you're entitled to an opinion on what other people are doing and just do your own thing. If you're curious about sucking a dick , then go slobber on a dick. One day when you're 90 you're going to regret the things you didn't do; not the things you did.

D

deleted3155011

What a daft question.

And why does everything have to be labelled?

If you stroke your own dick its fine, but if you suck your own dick its gay? Come on now.

Even if you stroked/sucked someone elses dick i wouldn't jump to the conclusion of gay/bi. Ordering a meat free meal a few times a week doesn't make you a vegetarian. Exploring yourself and sexuality doesn't make you one way or the other.

Stop labelling everything, stop judging or feeling like you're entitled to an opinion on what other people are doing and just do your own thing. If you're curious about sucking a dick , then go slobber on a dick. One day when you're 90 you're going to regret the things you didn't do; not the things you did.
Excellent answer! Thank you.

Reactions: Voltaire and diver6
D

deleted3155011

Of course it isn't. It's just another way to get yourself off. All those guys who were saying it's gay were trying to project a macho, "I'd never have a dick in my mouth", too afraid to say what they really thought bullshit image.
That whole 'macho image' bull can be quite damaging to some people. Gender stereotypes can lead to living a lie and is quite sad. The key is not to give a flying F what people think about you. That is their problem not yours. You know what they say about life being a banquet? Most poor suckers are starving to death.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Of course self sucking is gay if the person doing the self sucking is gay.
No self sucking is not gay if the person doing the self sucking is straight.

AlextheRedhead

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I used to be able to self-suck when I was young.

One time I used a restroom at a outlet mall near a military base and in the stall the toilet paper dispenser was pulled out making a hole between it and the stall next to it.

A young fit Army guy comes in that stall and I watched him get hard and suck his own dick. If he wanted to stick it through the hole I would have sucked him off.

He knew I was watching him and he sucked his dick until he shot a load of cum in his mouth. The hottest fucking thing I've seen.

Last edited: