Is Self-sucking, Considered Gay?

john625

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sound hot and interesting at same time .

About 10 years ago, I met a guy in a bar, took him back to my place, after a stop at my favorite French wine bar in NYC. He too was a self-sucker (about 7 inches, nice cock). I did a number on his asshole with my tongue, and he came in his mouth while sucking his own cock.

About 5 years later , I got an email from the guy and he told me it was the best sexual experience he ever had.

He also commented about the wine bar adding a certain decadence to the evening. Sadly, Lw Bateau Ivres has closed due to Covid.

Parts Guy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I was much younger I could self suck. My cock is only 7.75”, but I was a wrestler from a young age and we did a lot of stretching and flexibility training. When I was pretty young I realized I could get my cock in my mouth. Lol did it as often as I could and never considered it gay. So I say no.

john625

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was much younger I could self suck. My cock is only 7.75”, but I was a wrestler from a young age and we did a lot of stretching and flexibility training. When I was pretty young I realized I could get my cock in my mouth. Lol did it as often as I could and never considered it gay. So I say no.

"Only 7.75 inches"? Only about 1.5% of men have a cock longer than 7.75 inches.

Reactions: Murphys

brandon38

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
About 10 years ago, I met a guy in a bar, took him back to my place, after a stop at my favorite French wine bar in NYC. He too was a self-sucker (about 7 inches, nice cock). I did a number on his asshole with my tongue, and he came in his mouth while sucking his own cock.

About 5 years later , I got an email from the guy and he told me it was the best sexual experience he ever had.

He also commented about the wine bar adding a certain decadence to the evening. Sadly, Lw Bateau Ivres has closed due to Covid.
Wow that amazing.

Reactions: P.J.9

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If you can use your fingers and hands to pleasure yourself why not your tongue and lips if you can? :cool:

Hands and fingers are just safer and easier and--let's be honest--far more dexterous than lips and tongues.

Am I gay for myself? Fuck yes! :laughing:

Nick Briggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Alright fellas and gals. I need to know what your thoughts are on self-sucking.

At work the other day, a few of my coworkers were discussing if sucking your own cock was considered gay.

The question was started by “if you stroke your own dick, is that gay? So therefore would sucking your own cock be considered gay?”

The majority of answers were that it was, but I’d figured I’d come to you guys and see what your thoughts on this was.

Honestly to me it doesn’t matter, I just find it hilarious. Because to me it’s just another form of masturbation and well I’m Bi haha.
Sorry to have to go against the crowd O.P. if you were just looking for reassurance of being straight or something, but i don't think that's the case since your profile says you're 90-10 Bi.

My personal view on self-suck is definitely in the school of thought that it is a bisexual / homosexual action which can be done to either "reveal" or "confirm" to one's self whether they are, or are not, truly 100% Straight. And if they are bi or gay, something to be enjoyed happily haha. ^_~

At best for it NOT to be this... I'd say that MAYBE it's an "Autosexual" trait perhaps. But it definitely has its roots in the former more often than not I'd say.

This explanation is of course coming from the mindset and school of thought that i prescribe to... That sexuality is a thing that can be categorized and labelled for each of us based off of what we openly and honestly admit to ourselves that we sexually enjoy and are attracted to. While also simply admitting that we are either attracted to cock, pussy, or both. Quite simple.

I don't see anything about this topic that is "insulting". This complicated abyss of a "don't label me" movement thing is so strange and "feelings pandering" to me, and as far as I've seen comes from people simply being too afraid for whatever reason(s) to just accept and admit what they are, or who are too afraid of potentially hurting someone's feelings who are in denial of who or what they are that they demonized the pursuit of simple truths... or they're in this new "sexuality is 100% fluid for everyone and that it changes all the time" school of thought thing, which also i see rooted in this fear of admittance concept. I don't agree with that type of "hiding from the truth". I do agree that we can discover the truth of ourselves over time... creating the illusion of this "changing". But not that our inate nature changes. Only that we weren't aware of it by means of having not experienced the situations that reveal the truth. We are what we are, we like what we like. Whatever that may end up revealing itself to be.

One simply has to be willing to admit to themselves, and be open to it in order to discover the truth of "what am i..." and not resist the truth when it comes along...

Now....

Jacking Off / Masturbation is one thing whether it be done with your hand, a pocket pussy sex toy, pocket mouth sex toy, etc.
But the act of "penetrating yourself" in either of your orifices with a phallic type object whether it be a sex toy, your own cock, someone else's cock, etc. And as a result gaining any type of positive experience from that activity besides disgust or revulsion to it to me is quite "revealing"....

It's not a bad thing if you do gain positivity from it... not in any way shape or form. But it's "revealing". I have not spoken to, or met, a single TRUE "100% Straight" guy who through conversations revealed that they engaged in any form of self-penetration besides sucking a girl's fingers where after they engaged in said penetration said that they liked it or would do it again.

Because of that experience base and basic levels of research into the topic, if one enjoys having their mouth penetrated by any form of phallic like object rather than being disgusted by it, or enjoys their backdoor penetrated in any way shape or form, then I'd have to say that person just joined the bisexual spectrum at minimum to whatever level such as 90-10... 80-20... etc...

Simple and less detailed version... yep... sucking your own cock and liking it means you're Bi or Gay. And there's nothing wrong with it. Congrats on being able to do it in the first place, wish I could haha ^_^

For your consideration. Not for arguing. Take it however you will and hope it helps your thoughts.

john625

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry to have to go against the crowd O.P. if you were just looking for reassurance of being straight or something, but i don't think that's the case since your profile says you're 90-10 Bi.

My personal view on self-suck is definitely in the school of thought that it is a bisexual / homosexual action which can be done to either "reveal" or "confirm" to one's self whether they are, or are not, truly 100% Straight. And if they are bi or gay, something to be enjoyed happily haha. ^_~

At best for it NOT to be this... I'd say that MAYBE it's an "Autosexual" trait perhaps. But it definitely has its roots in the former more often than not I'd say.

This explanation is of course coming from the mindset and school of thought that i prescribe to... That sexuality is a thing that can be categorized and labelled for each of us based off of what we openly and honestly admit to ourselves that we sexually enjoy and are attracted to. While also simply admitting that we are either attracted to cock, pussy, or both. Quite simple.

I don't see anything about this topic that is "insulting". This complicated abyss of a "don't label me" movement thing is so strange and "feelings pandering" to me, and as far as I've seen comes from people simply being too afraid for whatever reason(s) to just accept and admit what they are, or who are too afraid of potentially hurting someone's feelings who are in denial of who or what they are that they demonized the pursuit of simple truths... or they're in this new "sexuality is 100% fluid for everyone and that it changes all the time" school of thought thing, which also i see rooted in this fear of admittance concept. I don't agree with that type of "hiding from the truth". I do agree that we can discover the truth of ourselves over time... creating the illusion of this "changing". But not that our inate nature changes. Only that we weren't aware of it by means of having not experienced the situations that reveal the truth. We are what we are, we like what we like. Whatever that may end up revealing itself to be.

One simply has to be willing to admit to themselves, and be open to it in order to discover the truth of "what am i..." and not resist the truth when it comes along...

Now....

Jacking Off / Masturbation is one thing whether it be done with your hand, a pocket pussy sex toy, pocket mouth sex toy, etc.
But the act of "penetrating yourself" in either of your orifices with a phallic type object whether it be a sex toy, your own cock, someone else's cock, etc. And as a result gaining any type of positive experience from that activity besides disgust or revulsion to it to me is quite "revealing"....

It's not a bad thing if you do gain positivity from it... not in any way shape or form. But it's "revealing". I have not spoken to, or met, a single TRUE "100% Straight" guy who through conversations revealed that they engaged in any form of self-penetration besides sucking a girl's fingers where after they engaged in said penetration said that they liked it or would do it again.

Because of that experience base and basic levels of research into the topic, if one enjoys having their mouth penetrated by any form of phallic like object rather than being disgusted by it, or enjoys their backdoor penetrated in any way shape or form, then I'd have to say that person just joined the bisexual spectrum at minimum to whatever level such as 90-10... 80-20... etc...

Simple and less detailed version... yep... sucking your own cock and liking it means you're Bi or Gay. And there's nothing wrong with it. Congrats on being able to do it in the first place, wish I could haha ^_^

For your consideration. Not for arguing. Take it however you will and hope it helps your thoughts.

Whatever.