Is sex all you want from me?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Kassokilleri2ff, Aug 7, 2008.

1. Kassokilleri2ff

Ok so I met a girl through a friend. We have all watched a couple movies at my place. While watching she would lay on me or whatever. So when my friend went to the bathroom I kissed her, and from then on I have been trying to see her and whatnot.

Well my friend apparently likes her. But thats not the point, He says he likes alot of girls and he tries to claim them all so this is not the issue. This is just a storyline. So my friend actually saw us kissing, he came outa the bathroom (didnt flush the toilet) saw us, and went back and flushed the toilet, (thats how I knew he was done). Anyways, I hung out with her for a little bit and she told me she does not want him. She said he was looking for a relationship and she did not want one.

She said she did not want a relationship. (now i know that she left out the "with him" part)

Anyways, I asked her to come to my place tomorrow, and I said "This time I might try to take your clothes off" and she was like "is that all you want from me? Sex?"

Now my honest answer to that is no, I want to have a girlfriend. I told her that. She wants to date me so I'm like ok yea! Sweet! Finally got myself a girlfriend!

But my problem is, now im going to be scared to make a move towards sex. The other day we hung out, we kissed alot and I felt up her breasts and stuff. She had stuff to do so we only saw eachother for like 15 mins.
    Normally I would not be scared, If she would come over today I would certainly try to get her naked and fuck her. But now that she said "is that all you want from me" I'm scared she wont believe me if I try to make a move. From there she might get mad or something and just blow me off.

So I wonder...What should I do? Should I just wait a while to try to fuck her? I want it sooooooo bad! lol. I really really want to fuck her, when she calls me I get a boner. I have never had that happen before! lol! And I just had a beautiful girl interested in me and that didnt happen (that girl blew me off if anyone remembers). This girl is not very hot or cute, but I like her.

Anyways, should I wait? Should I just go for it? What if she asks "is that all you want from me?" again? What could I say to convince her that I really do want to spend time with her as my girl and such. I don't really want to wait, though i will if i have to. I'm just so damn horny! lol, its been about 3 years since I've had sex lol.

Any suggestions?

2. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

A little patience can't hurt... if u really like her, wait for her, eventaully it will pay off. I'm no expert but I think this is probably the right way.
    Just be patience and get to know her, loving is great too!

3. Nala

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I agree, wait for her to make the first move, it won't hurt you. Trust is hard to gain and so easy to lose.

4. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Make a few comments, let her know your interested and would like more (eventually) but let her make the moves and decide how fast she wants things to progress.

5. Poundera

Poundera New Member

have patience, it will happen in it's own way. That's all you can really do, seeing as she has already set the tone for it.

6. Kassokilleri2ff

Ok, I think I will tell her that I like her and I want to have sex with her, but I will wait and let her decide when she wants to do that. She is coming over today (hopefully...she said she would, but I have bad experiences with girls not doing what they say they will lol).

7. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Patience and hoestly are two good things. It is good to tell her hwo u feel, but that you respect her choice. Say that you don't want to force her because you really like her.
    Good luck!

8. yesitsbig

yesitsbig New Member

9. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

I think she willl fuck you instead. :D

10. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

Here's what you do:

You "make out", touch her (boobs, puzzy). You hold her face in your hands and say 'you are so hot/pretty'.

Then you make out some more...you occasionally break to watch a "movie" or go to the toilet.

If you sleep in the same bed, you don't touch her, except to say goodnight and maybe kiss her.

The clever part is...you get an erection. You've probably had one for a few hours...maybe she felt it. It's all good.

Then you wait until SHE pounces on YOU.

My point is you work her up so that she has no choice but to "jump your bones". At least that's how I do it. Or did. After the first time, when I was aware that she wanted me I would obviously take the dominant role and have my way with her whenever I wanted. But the first time, when you're unsure, let her take the lead...and by lead I mean cock.

11. Corius

Corius New Member

Let us grant that there is that deep within you which does want to have sex with her. But, for the sex to be meaningful, for the relationship to develop into something worthwhile you will have to work on the basics. First she must become bound to you in friendship; then, that may become more than friendship and when the time comes you will both be wanting to express the bonds that have developed between you in more and more intimate ways. Yes, you will both feel that you are ready for sexual expression. The sex then will be a kind of confirmation of the bond between you and it will happen naturally and seem right. It will be something which you will want to repeat and with each repeat the sex will seem better because the friendship/love you have for each other is deeper. She then should not feel used and neither should you. It will all go better if you do not try to jump start things with sex. Remember that actions have consequences some of which you may have to live with for a long, long, time.

12. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    "she said she doesn't want a relationship"
    Translation: She wants to see how good you are in bed first.

If you're great in bed and give her orgasms she will hang out with you as much as you want. It's not up to her, it's up to you. Saying she doesn't want a relationship is just her way of getting you off her back without hurting your ego if you suck in bed.

I know you want a relationship, but the sex comes first. That's the risk you have to take. Maybe it will work out, maybe it won't. If it doesn't at least you will learn from the experience.

Should you wait? Of course not. The man is expected to go for it. It's up to the woman to say no if she is not comfortable. But by being hesitant you are going to turn her off.

How did you feel her breasts and not end up having sex? You must not be doing it right. The general rule is if you can touch her naked breasts you should end up having sex.

13. Principessa

Gold Member

14. TwasBrillig

TwasBrillig Member

#14 TwasBrillig, Aug 7, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2008
  15. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    The breasts is usually very erogenous. If you touch them correctly, the woman's clitoris will become excited and things proceed from there. Once she "heats up" enough she will not be able to say no to sex. That's all I'm saying.

16. CaptainChaos

CaptainChaos New Member

Albums:
    There is a lot of bad advice in here.
    Its impossible for us to know exactly what to do. First of all because none of us were there, and also because there is no magic technique.

In my opinion, there is no touch boob = sex rule. Every girl has a different level they are comfortable with, before halting all activity to avoid sex, for whatever reason.
    You just have to re-asure them that you are not going to bolt immediatly after sex, without actually saying it. Girls do not want to be played.

The fact that you've kissed her helps you. Kissing builds rapport.
    Dont just invite her to your place. Go out and do something fun, and allow her to come. (Date)
    On the date kiss her, then pull back. Then later, at your place, when you want to escilate things, it wont be like you have to "make a move" which can be awkward.
    It will be easier.

Anyways thats my ramblings...

17. thissiteisgaysorry

thissiteisgaysorry New Member

18. Kassokilleri2ff

Well I didn't touch her skin, i felt them through her shirt. Also there could not be sex because she had to go drive her friend to work, who does not have a car, and soon after that I had to go to work.
    Anyways, she was like "damn you! why did you have to get me all horny you bastard!" lol. So she was enjoying herself I know that.

Anyways, she came over today, and we talked a little. She said she is sick of guys using her for sex and stuff. She said she wants to get to know me more before we start trying to date or have sex. I'm going to see if she wants to see a movie with me tomorrow (pineapple express). Either that or I will borrow some movies from my friend, and we can watch them at my place and cuddle and stuff. We have sort of already done that, but with other people there also, I want it to be just me and her. What do you guys think? Should we go out to the movies, or should we watch a movie at my place? Maybe we will go to the movies then go back to my place and watch more! And I'll rip off her clothes and fuck the shit out of her! lol j/k, but ill certainly try to push some sexual activity towards her lol.

But heres what I want to do, I think I will kinda keep the pressure on her. We make out quite a lot when we are together (which has only been for very short periods of time, we work on different shifts so its kinda hard to find good time). I don't want to become just a friend, (which has happend to me) so i will at least keep pressure on her. She says she loves kissing me, I know i can touch her breasts and such. I think I'll just push a little more until she says no to whatever. That way I can keep us sexually charged, yet still spend time wit her and get to know her without turning into just a friend ( i fear this most!)

#18 Kassokilleri2ff, Aug 8, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2008
  19. Principessa

Gold Member

Perhaps, it's you Jovial. Maybe once you heat her up she can't say no to sex with you. :wink:

20. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, Kasso, I'd hate to see this girl turn into just a friend. I wouldn't worry about her saying guys use her for sex. You know you won't do that, so don't worry about that. If the sex is good for her, not just you, then she will have no complaints. And since she said she loves kissing you already, that's a good thing. Her complaints about being used for sex were about guys that just kissed for a minute then wanted to stick it in and get off probably...not very enjoyable for her. Just realize that if she is enjoying it, then she will not have any complaints.

Draft saved Draft deleted