IS SEX HIGHTEN BY SOMEONE TOUCHING YOU FEET  ??

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Feb 16, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

scamper: I ave a question, first i DO NOT have a foot festish, but i have notive that sometimes during sex a have found my self playing footise ( that is stroking my foot, feet on the other persons, ) or vis versa, while they are jerking me off,or oral, or other sexual things,, AND it seems to highten my arosral. I was wondering if others have notices this. The warm feel of someone elses hands or feet touching you feet can actually be quite erotic, but the thought to me of touching feet does not really turn me on. I have have some killer orgamas like my feet are conected to my cock, when it has happened just asking , for feedback from the group.. this is for non foot fesitsh people, but i guess the other perspective is true,, have also have my large cock rubbed with someones feet, and one again quite a different feeling..

2. GottaBigOne

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't think I have a foot fetish but sometimes when me and my gf are 69ing i'll grab her feet and rub them, and that gets me hot.

3. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

scamper:

There have been times while I was being blown and the guy's hard cock would be swinging freely. Looking down at it my foot would automatically go to it and press it against his thigh or abs. The erected cock feels sooo good on the sole of my foot -- or anywhere else for that matter! I fully understand, man.

Luke

Draft saved Draft deleted