Is sex overrated? Or have I not had great sex yet?

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is it me or what?

ok. hey, I lost my v-card last year in a threesome (I know, AWESOME!!!). and every since then i've been having sex with one of the girls.

See to me, sex is fun. thats it. Sex is as fun as playing with my xbox, or reading a good comic, or just chilling with friends. All of those things are equally fun.

am i crazy for thinking that? My friends thinks i am. He said that i haven't had good sex/mindblowing sex.

To be honest, I can go the rest of my life without sex. Now, I can understand how a couple can wait until they're married before they have sex. As long as I had a woman's love and company, i'm good....... or my hand. thats good too.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it me or what?[/quote] It's you, sorry. :redface:
ok. hey, I lost my v-card last year in a threesome (I know, AWESOME!!!). and every since then i've been having sex with one of the girls.

See to me, sex is fun. thats it. Sex is as fun as playing with my xbox, or reading a good comic, or just chilling with friends. All of those things are equally fun.[/QUOTE]
WRONG! :eek: OMG! Sex, XBOX, comic book, chilling with friends. That's like playing one of these things is not like the other. Yeah they're all fun, but SEX stands alone as the thing that doesn't belong.
am i crazy for thinking that? My friends thinks i am. He said that i haven't had good sex/mindblowing sex.
Yes, you are crazy and he is also correct about you having never had truly mindblowing sex. If you had, you wouldn't even put a comic book and chilling with friends in the same category.

First of all everyone in their 20's knows the possibility of sex means you drop the friends. They will always be there but the opportunity for sex?. . . .

To be honest, I can go the rest of my life without sex. Now, I can understand how a couple can wait until they're married before they have sex. As long as I had a woman's love and company, i'm good....... or my hand. thats good too.
Maybe you are asexual, some people are. My friends husband is. But at your age, to be able to choose Xbox over sex is definetely not normal.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Is it me or what?

See to me, sex is fun. thats it. Sex is as fun as playing with my xbox, or reading a good comic, or just chilling with friends. All of those things are equally fun.

sex, money, and power make the world go around and when you get power all you want is more sex and money! At age 20 you should just enjoy what life has to offer.

cutedorkwho

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I don't think you're wrong for thinking sex isn't all that. It's fun, yes, but it's not as equally "amazing" as njqt puts it for everybody. Some people live for it, others can live without it.

I don't think there is anything wrong with you. In fact I feel somewhat the same way, except I don't play xbox or read comics. But to me I would much prefer a spending time together, cuddling and just being intimate together rather than just for the sex.

I think sex really is overrated. No doubt thanks in part to cosmo magazine ;)

silentview

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I personally go nuts for sex and I see you all do too, but if galaxus doesn't get all that excited about it there is no reason to make him feel like an outcast.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It may depend on how addictive your personality is, or maybe how much your brain reacts to the endorphins released during orgasm. It's just like how some people might try a drug and become addicted for life and others try it, get high, but quit relatively easily.

For me, orgasms with another person are generally better than when I masturbate myself, but I can still pass up sex. And I do believe that with the right woman it would be much more enjoyable than I've ever had. It would be someone I have great sexual chemistry with fall deeply in love with.

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
My guess is that you and your partners are still too inexperienced for the sex to be all that it can be. Let's face it, none of us are natural-born lovers; we all start out pretty clueless and have to learn the ropes. I think once that's happened, both for you and your partners, sex should get a lot more exciting for you.

My first girlfriend was gorgeous but had the sexual savvy of a wet dishrag. And, in all fairness, at 17 or 18 I was pretty clueless as well. I distinctly remember thinking, when she was the only woman I'd had (not very good) sex with, "So what's all the fuss about?"

I've had much better chemistry with subsequent partners, and my own skills have improved. As a result sex was a lot more satisfying by the time I was 21 or 22 than it had been as a teenager.

Steve

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the 2 girls i had sex with weren't very experienced. 1 was practically a virgin, and the one i'm having sex with now tells me that she doesn't really know what she's doing (but i do make her squirt every time we have sex and she's getting much better at giving head).

I usually take in the bed anyway, they want me to. Idk...

what is mindblowing sex like? does your dick feel sore afterward or something?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
blah blah blah...

here's how it is.
people will say 'OMFG! SEX HAS TO BE THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO YOU!!1 why? urm...well...because it's the most important thing to me!'

maybe you've not had great sex.
or maybe you've had sex and that's as good as it gets because sex just ain't your thing.

i can think of lots of things i like better than sex & orgasms.
if the horndogs don't like it then i really don't give a shit.

Eisenhower

Expert Member
Media
I think you're overlooking the emotional component. If you're not in love with the girl you're having sex with, you're missing a key ingredient of "mind blowing sex" ... purely mechanical sex with a hot chick, while it has it's pleasures, cannot compare to sex with a hot chick whom you're in love with. The combination adds an emotional component that transforms the sex into something much more powerful than a friction induced orgasm. You'll experience someday, I hope.

Eisenhower

naghtybarbie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love having sex with someone Im with. Not really into one night stands. I love threesomes with the person im with and I just love sex. So Id guess it is just how you feel about it dont let other people tell you how your suppose to feel!

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think you're overlooking the emotional component. If you're not in love with the girl you're having sex with, you're missing a key ingredient of "mind blowing sex" ... purely mechanical sex with a hot chick, while it has it's pleasures, cannot compare to sex with a hot chick whom you're in love with. The combination adds an emotional component that transforms the sex into something much more powerful than a friction induced orgasm. You'll experience someday, I hope.

Eisenhower

i think your right! thanx!

Dragon88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I totally understand what you mean. I'm also 20 years old and have had sex with two guys and two girls during my time, but none of them have really blown my mind. So I also think that sex is overrated. But I also think that I probably just haven't met the right person, you know. And maybe it's the same with you. Just keep searching and then you'll probably find at least one person to have mind blowing fucking great sex with. I hope so, at least... for both mine and yours sake ;)

Neziegh

Just Browsing
Media
Yes probably sex is overrated, or maybe i'm anormal like you. But mind it, we're not the only ones, i have a couple of friends that prefer a joint with friends over sex, as i do.
Peace and love, i suppose.

EDIT: i have to quote eisenhower.

Last edited:

alwayshornyatl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You've not had mind-blowing sex yet. You'll know it when it happens. I once heard it put as "when you completely lose track of time." I know that does it for me. I've had sex that was intense, no let up, for 2 1/2 hours and never realized it. You get so into the sex that the sex becomes the entire universe around you.

That said, as the previous post said, the relationship with person is so important. Once you've had that mind-blowing sex with a person, you've just got to have it again. And, here's the really good part, it gets even better because you're both comfortable with each other and know what turns them on.

You'll know it when it happens. You'll also never forget it.