Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
my girl still visits an old boyfriend on occasion she says they are only friends but he is a guy with a ruler long cock that is a lot thicker than mine... she told me about it.... but she said she is not interested anymore??? could she be taking the monster in secret?? should i be worried or am i just being a jelous small guy. im 7 " and she said im her best ever but all i can think about is this cannon in my gf? should i be worried?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmmm, a guy with a fairly large penis who's into SPH. How novel. Your therapist must love you.

So does his phone sex op. You can keep a SPH guy on for ages telling him incredible stories, taking bigger and more direct digs at him at every turn. After he comes, if he doesn't hang up without saying good bye, you can spend another 15 minutes or more just building up his ego so there will be something left to take a stab at next week when he calls again, or assuring him that his fantasy is normal, common and unsurprising, or laughing at him for climaxing so quickly/weakly/effeminately/animalistically/primally/whatever. You can also get him to do a whole new session, and even leave a huge tip you can give to a friend if you can get a friend on the line to listen to his tale of woe and laugh too. SPH guys need to have great economic standing to afford the abuse (which is hard to get for free) and the therapy.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my girl still visits an old boyfriend on occasion she says they are only friends but he is a guy with a ruler long cock that is a lot thicker than mine... she told me about it.... but she said she is not interested anymore??? could she be taking the monster in secret?? should i be worried or am i just being a jelous small guy. im 7 " and she said im her best ever but all i can think about is this cannon in my gf? should i be worried?

I guess she is loving that monster cock. Yum !!! :naughty: :naughty:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmm, a guy with a fairly large penis who's into SPH. How novel. Your therapist must love you.

I've encountered guys bigger than him on this site who get off on SPH. I told the last one, "I have my own crazy to deal with I don't need yours too." :tongue::wink::biggrin1:

After he comes, if he doesn't hang up without saying good bye, Why do they always do that? That is so rude! At least say good-bye.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've encountered guys bigger than him on this site who get off on SPH. I told the last one, "I have my own crazy to deal with I don't need yours too." :tongue::wink::biggrin1:

After he comes, if he doesn't hang up without saying good bye, Why do they always do that? That is so rude! At least say good-bye.

I don't take it personally. The ones who stay often reveal that they feel ashamed after, or feel stupid, or pathetic. Some regulars who i pressed on the topic have flat-out said they don't want me to hear them climaxing, or others have said they are sometimes surprised when they come faster than usual; they hang up feeling emasculated or embarrassed. Mine is a service about pleasure and joy. I try to make sure they all feel accepted and valued. It's hard though, because I specialize in niche markets, and humiliation is an easy fantasy to do well. Nearly all of my clients are submissive, and it is hard to teach them that they can "serve" in an environment which is loving and warm just as well as in one which is callous and violent. In the end, I give the client what he wants. The service costs $120 an hour, and I want him to think that's a steal.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't take it personally. The ones who stay often reveal that they feel ashamed after, or feel stupid, or pathetic. Some regulars who i pressed on the topic have flat-out said they don't want me to hear them climaxing, or others have said they are sometimes surprised when they come faster than usual; they hang up feeling emasculated or embarrassed. Mine is a service about pleasure and joy. I try to make sure they all feel accepted and valued. It's hard though, because I specialize in niche markets, and humiliation is an easy fantasy to do well. Nearly all of my clients are submissive, and it is hard to teach them that they can "serve" in an environment which is loving and warm just as well as in one which is callous and violent. In the end, I give the client what he wants. The service costs $120 an hour, and I want him to think that's a steal.

You are a good person, AE. I wish more people were like you. :wink:

B_Veronica_Divine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

You're probably worried about nothing...do you have any other reason to doubt her loyalty?

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Plan something special, give her a special night and then give her the best sex you can. Then act like it was effortless.

That'll stop you thinking about what she may be doing with other guys and it might stop her if she's thinking of other guys. Busy hands are out of trouble ;-)