Is she horny?

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
That happend to me with my last FWB I stopped talking to her and she came back months later saying she "misses" me yeah right. Same I show alot of affection if I had a girl haven't had any luck lately but no rush. Is there certain looks you give him yo let you know you want it?
Ummm... If you are a virgin, as you assert in the original post, how can you have an FWB?
I know the churches have really messed up sex in Texas, but has it gotten that bad?

One thing I want to clear up, is wet isn't necessarily connected to intellectual desire.
Just because the body is going there, does not mean a woman wants to have sex with you, or anyone else. It can also be defensive, such as a woman with an abuseive past.

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ummm... If you are a virgin, as you assert in the original post, how can you have an FWB?
I know the churches have really messed up sex in Texas, but has it gotten that bad?

One thing I want to clear up, is wet isn't necessarily connected to intellectual desire.
Just because the body is going there, does not mean a woman wants to have sex with you, or anyone else. It can also be defensive, such as a woman with an abuseive past.

Oh really? Never knee that I always assumed when a women is wet she's automatically horny. Yes I'm a virgin and I gotten head fingered everything but vaginal sex so imo I'm not a virgin virgin but just a virgin from vaginal makes sense?

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh really? Never knee that I always assumed when a women is wet she's automatically horny. Yes I'm a virgin and I gotten head fingered everything but vaginal sex so imo I'm not a virgin virgin but just a virgin from vaginal makes sense?

Knew and I fingered her lol your right it is sensitive.

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe she's horny. Maybe she's not. Maybe she watches for bulges. Maybe yours is moving. (The one time I deliberately looked at a stranger's bulge, it was at eye level, and it moved. Also, he had on incredibly ugly pants. I looked away because staring is rude. I have no idea if he caught me.) Maybe she's attracted to you. Maybe that's just where her eyes landed. Maybe she looked away because she is shy. Maybe she looked away because she is polite. Maybe she looked away because she never meant to look in the first place. Maybe she looked away because she's done looking. Maybe she looked away because she's not into what she saw. Maybe she looked away because that's the logical next step to her.

And that also makes sense too because if I see a beautiful woman or a nice booty nice boobs I stare when she's not looking and look away because of respect and I'm also a little shy.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A vagina is a wet place. There is usually at least some discharge present. Discharge keeps a vagina clean and healthy. During and after menopause, this may change for many women, and the dryness can cause problems. Infection is common amongst geriatric women, and must be treated with antibiotics, or the odor can be astounding. Unless I feed my grandmother food with probiotics (all of which give her diarrhea) she gets an infection. I don't look inside her, so I don't always catch it until I smell it. Younger menopausal women sometimes complain that the dryness causes some level of sexual dysfunction. So yes. A vagina in a young woman is meant to be damp, most of the time, irrespective of arousal.

And that also makes sense too because if I see a beautiful woman or a nice booty nice boobs I stare when she's not looking and look away because of respect and I'm also a little shy.
You have to let go of the subconscious notion that women are so completely different from men. We have a lot of motives in common. We are all just people.

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I believe you on the vagina is a very wet place been inside a couple and some women were understanding and let me try and find her g spot and experiment. I'm sure most guys are like fuck that I just wanna get up in there maybe I'll think that when I lose it but right now naaahh. Hmm what you mean let go of the subconscious? Like be more direct when I'm checking her out? Your right though there are alot of similarities between women and men that alot of people look passed.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmm what you mean let go of the subconscious?
You have to read the entire sentence. I said the subconscious NOTION THAT WOMEN ARE SO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FROM MEN. You can't just isolate one word and expect to get the idea. :p All I'm saying is you seem to think women do things for mysterious, unfathomable reasons. No. That's silly. Other people, generally speaking, do things for the same reasons you and the people you know do things. Motives are easy to determine, for that reason. It os fairly easy to empathize with other people of you try. That's how I could come up with a whole list of possible reasons for her to look, and another list of reasons she might look away. Just common sense and empathy. It's not that I speak some magical woman language and just know what other women are thinking. You can do it too, if you try. It's just as simple as when you wrote to me that you also look for some of the reasons I listed, and look away for some of the reasons I listed. All empathy is, is asking yourself about yourself in a given situation, and assuming that the one with whom you want to empathize is similar to you.

Last edited:

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You have to read the entire sentence. I said the subconscious NOTION THAT WOMEN ARE SO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FROM MEN. You can't just isolate one word and expect to get the idea. :p All I'm saying is you seem to think women do things for mysterious, unfathomable reasons. No. That's silly. Other people, generally speaking, do things for the same reasons you and the people you know do things. Motives are easy to determine, for that reason. It os fairly easy to empathize with other people of you try. That's how I could come up with a whole list of possible reasons for her to look, and another list of reasons she might look away. Just common sense and empathy. It's not that I speak some magical woman language and just know what other women are thinking. You can do it too, if you try. It's just as simple as when you wrote to me that you also look for some of the reasons I listed, and look away for some of the reasons I listed. All empathy is, is asking yourself about yourself in a given situation, and assuming that the one with whom you want to empathize is similar to you.

Oh ok thanks for pointing that out I have adhd so I tend to drift off in situations that are important and don't mean too. Once again you have some great points and as I'm getting older I'm starting to get a better understanding about life and situations and don't mind expanding my horizons. Also thanks for your time and effort on answering my posts it is greatly appreciated.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sounds like alot to deal with lol.
Well, between my ex and I (because I'm not going to let his animals go neglected just because his schedule is unpredictable) there are 2 dogs, a cat, four rats (there were 5), a praying mantis, crickets for the mantis (you have to care for them, or they die) and as of my last count about 50 fish and a couple thousand snails spread out among 3 tanks. That, plus the housework and yardwork, and a 94 year-old woman. Yeah. It's kind of a lot. I want to see if some of the local schools want some of these fish. I fed a thousand snails to some chickens yesterday.

Today is my one day off, more or less, because everyone knows I can't get anything done during the first day of my cycle. I do the minimum to keep everyone safe and healthy and get back into bed. The pain really messes me up for a day or two.

Anyway, just a thought. If you search for threads about watching bulges, some of the women here say they like to look. Maybe if you ask them very nicely, they might have a different perspective to offer.

Reactions: efrmtexas87

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've read this thread and many others like it and the older virgins over think things to the point where they miss out on potential experiences waiting for them to fit a template.

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, between my ex and I (because I'm not going to let his animals go neglected just because his schedule is unpredictable) there are 2 dogs, a cat, four rats (there were 5), a praying mantis, crickets for the mantis (you have to care for them, or they die) and as of my last count about 50 fish and a couple thousand snails spread out among 3 tanks. That, plus the housework and yardwork, and a 94 year-old woman. Yeah. It's kind of a lot. I want to see if some of the local schools want some of these fish. I fed a thousand snails to some chickens yesterday.

Today is my one day off, more or less, because everyone knows I can't get anything done during the first day of my cycle. I do the minimum to keep everyone safe and healthy and get back into bed. The pain really messes me up for a day or two.

Anyway, just a thought. If you search for threads about watching bulges, some of the women here say they like to look. Maybe if you ask them very nicely, they might have a different perspective to offer.

No way and I thought my best friend had alot of pets they have 3 dogs 2 birds a turtle a frog a fish and a pig I can't even imagine the amount of poop you have to deal with everyday lol. I'll be honest your a strong woman to withstand all of that keep up the good work! Thanks I will I just see alot of threads saying that women are tried of hearing the same thing but you know what some won't and that's a risk I'll take.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You've likely been in a potentially sexual situation and we're waiting for it to be exactly like you've been picturing it would be but missed out. Guys who over think it miss out. They have a hard time letting things happen organically.

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You've likely been in a potentially sexual situation and we're waiting for it to be exactly like you've been picturing it would be but missed out. Guys who over think it miss out. They have a hard time letting things happen organically.

Oh ok I see so your saying that a women that is staring at my package could very much like what she sees and instead of smile and walking away I should aproach her and say hi? That's one thing I don't like about myself I overthink alot.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh ok I see so your saying that a women that is staring at my package could very much like what she sees and instead of smile and walking away I should aproach her and say hi? That's one thing I don't like about myself I overthink alot.
Why wait for her to be looking at your bulge? ANY time you are interested and don't say hello to her, you might be missing out. She could be someone who might be interested, but hasn't noticed you yet. You should at least greet every woman who catches your fancy and isn't giving any obvious signs that she'd rather be left alone. Worst case scenario, she doesn't want to talk and you walk away none the poorer.

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why wait for her to be looking at your bulge? ANY time you are interested and don't say hello to her, you might be missing out. She could be someone who might be interested, but hasn't noticed you yet. You should at least greet every woman who catches your fancy and isn't giving any obvious signs that she'd rather be left alone. Worst case scenario, she doesn't want to talk and you walk away none the poorer.

You should be my teacher I feel that I could learn alot from you lol.