is she into me, yes or no

D_Claude_Crowsfoot

Account Disabled
Media
Question: so this chick is totally sending me mixed signals. We met a week or 2 ago and she seemed pretty into me. So i asked her to go to a NHL game with me. We had a fun time together but i didn't make any moves. So the next day I saw her down at the pool and talked to her and I got her number. She seemed pretty excited. however, last night she kind of gave me the cold shoulder when I was calling or texting her. Anyways, I know this is lame but what is your opinion, is she into me or not?

captain2016

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Make a move. She is probably used to guys being right on her. Behaving like a gentlemen is something today's younger women have no clue about. Especially out your way!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Question: so this chick is totally sending me mixed signals. We met a week or 2 ago and she seemed pretty into me. So i asked her to go to a NHL game with me. We had a fun time together but i didn't make any moves. So the next day I saw her down at the pool and talked to her and I got her number. She seemed pretty excited. however, last night she kind of gave me the cold shoulder when I was calling or texting her. Anyways, I know this is lame but what is your opinion, is she into me or not?

Captain 2016 may be onto something. I think she likes you but because you were a gentleman she thinks you don't like her. Or she may have actually been busy when you called and texted her.

D_Claude_Crowsfoot

Account Disabled
Media
I don't think you've really given us enough information for us to give you a response that's foolproof.
i've gotten some good responses, but let me elaborate some more.

this has all taken place recently. i took her out on thursday night, and then called her last night. she texted me back and said she was just chillin and she said if she was back soon she'd let me know. but that was the last we spoke for the night. She lives in my apartment complex and thats how i met her, which was about 2 weeks ago. i saw her briefly earlier today and told her to call me tonight if she wanted to hang out but she hasnt called yet. however, i kind of get the feeling that when we are hanging out down by the pool and none of her friends are around she is more social with me. I'm no dumbass, i know when a girl is sending me signals, but this one is sending every signal possible it seems.

new_n_curious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
How could you tell you were being given the cold shoulder via phone or text ? Perhaps she was pre-occupied, with family or busy. Best thing to is ask her out for a meal or a drink. At worst it'll be no. If its yes then BINGO!!!

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
IMHO, tellling her to call you was your mistake....

Whether she is keen or undecided, you have thrown the ball into her court and expecting her to lob it back!

Doing that after being the perfect gentelman on dates makes you as guilty as her with regards to mixed signals!! ;)

Go get your ball back and ask her when is a good time to call/go out?
Open questions, not closed questions.... and keep control!!

She OBVIOUSLY likes you....
GOOD LUCK!!:)
& please keep us posted!

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stop thinking about it, be confident, and just go for it. It really is that simple.

...OB

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ask her out again.

also, be careful not to smother her. if you seem desperate or overbearing it can really turn a woman off.

Eva

Experimental Member
Media
Ask her out again and please chuck all that "wait two days to call" bullshit out the window. If you feel like calling, call. Don't subscribe to those rules. (However, don't call every single day, 19 times a day. That's a little much.)

Just call her.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's pretty early to be jumping to conclusions about what her intentions are. She probably doesn't know what you're about yet either. Ask her out again and see what happens. It's been less than a week, after all.

If I've left a woman a message or two, I have no qualms about asking her to call me. If a woman can't return a phone call, then it's not going anywhere anyway.