Is She The Only One Who Loves This?

B_HallWildcat

Experimental Member
Media
Here is the situation: So it's been a late night, my GF and I get home and its like 6:00 am, we're both tired as hell and go straight to bed to pass out. As I'm laying there, I get that urge to have sex, but she was so tired she nearly asleep, so I said, "Do you mind if I just take care of it myself?", she replied, "Oh No baby, I'd love that!", so I pulled down my boxers under the covers and grabbed a little glob of Vaseline and started to stroke my already hard cock. So I'm just laying there stroking my throbbing cock (I've never jacked off in front of someone before now) she turns over and lays on her side facing me. Staring me straight in the eye she bites her lip and she proceeds to pull up the covers to watch, as soon as she sees it, I hear her moan, and let out, "You're so big baby, mmmm" and she curled up right next to me, and watched with her eyes glued on my cock as I stroked it, she whispered to me the whole time telling me things like, "God baby, your dick is soo big", "I am dripping wett right now because of you baby" and "I brag about how big you are to all of my friends". Which definitely added to the experience on my end, I eventually let her add her hands and mouth to the mix, but finished on my own pumping load after load of hot cumm all over the place! It was such a hott experience, I loved it.

How many other girls get off on watching their man masturbate or knowing that he masturbates?

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
lots of women love watching, it gets me very hot if I can get my fiancee to do it- it can be a bit difficult at first, in front of someone even if you're intimate partners, but hell we all do it anyway no reason not to share the experience, I think.:biggrin1:

hedonic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I remember the early days when I first got married. I said to my wife as she lie in bed, "Lets see you masturbate" , and her reply was, 'Oh No, I couldnt Let You Do That' and I said, OH YES YOU CAN.. ever since then, we have a head to foot masturbation arvo on Sundays. She LOVES it.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nope she's not alone,my wife loves to watch.

Same here...the Mrs. is quite fascinated by it. She loves to help out with the verbal worship, too...I never last long when she's whispering to me about how huge my cock looks in my fist, etc. She's also admitted to being very surprised at the force and speed when I get close to orgasm...she was sure I had to be hurting myself. I assured her that her assault on her clit was no less surprising to me the first time I watched it.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
I love to watch, but would need to be very secure with the guy I was with to let go enough to let them watch me.

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Overall, it doesn't do anything for me. Guys have asked before and I've always said no, cos, um, you're here, I'm here, we like to fuck each other and I'm going to...watch you whack off???????? Makes no sense.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It takes intimacy usually, its one of those times when men are vunerable... adn thats why many women like it...

..I say women, becasue it seems ot be something that girls dont particularly care for at first.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My husband doesnt often do this, but when he does for the same reason that you did (im too tired for sex), he always talks me into stroking him and making him finish. Well...it does get me so wet to see him do this and then when i take over i just cant help but want him inside of me (who wants to waste a perfectly good wet woman right? So we end up having sex a lot of the time when he starts of masturbating, i think thats his intention when he tells me to take over the wheel!