Is size an issue

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey man.....I'm in the same boat with you. I'm 6'5 and around 280, and I often wonder that myself. How old are you? I have been told that when women (and men) get into their 30's, they tend to be less picky (for a lack of a better phrase) about how men look (not that youre ugly or anything, its just that they are more interested in personality, rather than looks alone). Women in their 20's are more apt to marry or be with someone who is beautiful, rather than be with someone who has any substance to them. (I have been told this many times by various women) Hope this helps some. See this post (http://www.lpsg.org/70523-you-ll-make-great-husband.html ) for some additional help... Its not quite what you've asked here but its along the same lines una

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to prefer tall stocky men, but since y'all seem to be in short supply I have broadened my horizons lately. :wink: Not for nothing, but have you seen the big dicks on some of these tall, lanky dudes?! :eek: I'd be a fool to reject them because they haven't broken the 200 lb mark.

That said, I like to have something to hold onto when I'm screaming in passion. :wink: My last serious boyfriend was a big guy. When we first met he was 6'4" and 250 lbs., near the end he was more like 330 lbs. Now I can't speak for all women but for me 330 was just too big. I have really long legs and am pretty limber but I could barely get my legs around him. Cowgirl was virtually impossible because my legs would cramp up due to the girth of his body. During doggystyle he couldn't go deep unless he lifted his belly and let it rest on my ass. :yuck: I should mention that at 250 lbs he was nothing but muscle as he worked out regularly.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For me taller, physically powerful men are a turn on.
I am only 5'2 in height and weigh 56kgs.
I love the feeling of being overwhelmed by a strong man, being subdued.
I like the feeling he won't break during a heated session and that I don't have to hold back. I can be my firey, passionate and no holds barred self and not have my partner come off second best.

Ya ever notice that the really tall guys seem to find the most petite girls?? There's got to be something to that. It happened in high school and college though I see it a little less IRL. There must be some secret sexual thing going on, some illegal position that makes sex unbelievable, that makes the 6' 8" guy pursue the 4' 6" girls.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ya ever notice that the really tall guys seem to find the most petite girls?? There's got to be something to that. It happened in high school and college though I see it a little less IRL. There must be some secret sexual thing going on, some illegal position that makes sex unbelievable, that makes the 6' 8" guy pursue the 4' 6" girls.
I've noticed this a lot in real life. I think its cause the guy likes that her head is level with his belt buckle.:biggrin1::tongue:

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Was just wondering...do women not like big guys? Im 6'4 and around 280, so i see myself as a big guy, and i was wondering womens or anyones opinion on the matter.

I am not that picky never have been. I've never dated anyone over about 280. If he was tall that might change. I definately go more by personality than looks.

NotHuge_UtellMe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im very muscular and i play sports regularly, but i just tend to notice that most girls my age aint real interested in a big guy, to me it seems they prefer the guys that are short and stocky

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think its woman to woman on that one. but im sure its daunting for most women mainly cause of the mechanics of it. you should maybe look into a local tall persons club. that way you could find women more into tall men.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Taller and heavier is one factor. I really think that it is how you carry yourself that truely makes the difference... I've been 6'3" since the end of 8th grade and weighed anywhere from 160-180lbs in high school to 190-265lbs as an adult.