Is size important

B_excalibur_07

Just Browsing
Media
Girls have you ever been with a fella and when you dropped his pants found he had a large penis but when you got on the job you had no satisfaction. Also the other way a small penis but loads of satisfaction.

Surely its not the size but what he dose with his penis thats important!!!:smile:

Thanks for reading

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmmm -- not sure if I understand the point of the question. A guy can have an above average dick and be a premature ejaculator, or a lousy lover, or maybe have temporary or chronic E.D. from health problems or too-much-alcohol.

So the answer to the question is: of course. Size isn't everything. (Then again, I'm not a size queen)

PS: Does the choice of SpongeBob SquarePants as an Avatar mean that you're juvenille, underdeveloped, or a seriouis art fan?!! (Just messing with you) ;-)

ballgagsnippleclamps

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think one of the Blue Collar guys said it best...

"It not the size of the ship it's the motion on the ocean...

That maybe true, but let me tell you it takes a awful long time to get from England to America in a canoe."

I'm sure I screwed the quote up but you get the point.

MidusCo.

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I cant answer this from a girls perspective but I can answer it based on what I have been told...

My ex girlfriend said that she prefers them to be above average.
Girl before her also said the same thing.

I think out of all the girls Ive been with theyve all said that they prefer a guy to be above average. Out of all of them however 2 of them said that they would prefer a guy who was average over a guy who was above average if he was better at what he was doing or she found them more attractive.

brunozerli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
let me quote a friend of mine:

"The important thing is to know how to use it well but none can use it well so at least they are big "

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Girls have you ever been with a fella and when you dropped his pants found he had a large penis but when you got on the job you had no satisfaction. Also the other way a small penis but loads of satisfaction.

Surely its not the size but what he dose with his penis thats important!!!:smile:

Thanks for reading

Nice try !!!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Girls have you ever been with a fella and when you dropped his pants found he had a large penis but when you got on the job you had no satisfaction. ROTFLMAO Also the other way a small penis but loads of satisfaction. ROTFLMAO :biggrin1:
Surely its not the size but what he dose with his penis thats important!!! :smile: Thanks for reading Honey, you made a mistake this should have been posted in funny stuff. :biggrin1: :tongue: :biggrin1:

Hmmmm -- not sure if I understand the point of the question. A guy can have an above average dick and be a premature ejaculator, or a lousy lover, or maybe have temporary or chronic E.D. from health problems or too-much-alcohol.
So the answer to the question is: of course. Size isn't everything. (Then again, I'm not a size queen)

PS: Does the choice of SpongeBob SquarePants as an Avatar mean that you're juvenille, underdeveloped, or a seriouis art fan?!! (Just messing with you) ;-)
My money is on juvenile and underdeveloped, with a teeny-weeny. :biggrin1:

That maybe true, but let me tell you it takes a awful long time to get from England to America in a canoe." Amen! I'm sure I screwed the quote up but you get the point. Nope, you did just fine.

I guess I should stop making snarky comments and answer your question. :rolleyes: I have NEVER been dissatisfied by any cock over 7" long. Therefore it is my opinion that not only does size matter; but men with above average cocks make better lovers. :smile:

50%more

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

That maybe true, but let me tell you it takes a awful long time to get from England to America in a canoe."

I'm sure I screwed the quote up but you get the point.

You can't churn butter with a toothpick.

stamrod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To use the old baskeball adage: "You can't teach size." (However, PE tries to do exactly that).

Just like in sports, size isn't everything, it's the combination of size and performance that puts you among the best.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To use the old baskeball adage: "You can't teach size." (However, PE tries to do exactly that).

Just like in sports, size isn't everything, it's the combination of size and performance that puts you among the best.

I've used the basketball adage in this context too! :biggrin1:

Yes, the two biggest guys I've been with have been my two best lovers. They also lasted the longest...The guys who lasted the shortest time were also the smallest. Hmm...

However, best at foreplay goes to an average guy, and best kisser goes to a maybe average or small end of that. I want a guy who is a combination of the best kisser at kissing, the best at foreplay guy for that, and well endowed and long lasting! (heehee...don't ask for much, do I?)

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah personality counts for nothing...

Weeeeeelllll....

The biggest guy I've been with also happens to have the best personality. We are still friends to this day and even occasionally have "benefits" to the friendship. We've been involved in one form or another for the past 14 years.

BlondeErin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hon . . . any guy that tries to rationalize his dick size has more issues than just "I'm okay, really!" I have a few friends that openly say size doesn't matter but for the majority of us we have our dimensions that get us going. I personally like a really large penis, but a number of my friends it is a matter of what they personally like (girth, length, hardness, amount of cum, etc.)

I have yet to find a woman that has had an amazing experience with a "small" penis though so, sorry hon, you're out of luck. I can tell you any guy over the age of 17 that has a decent size cock already knows it and women will always seek them out (especially if they have a nice smile, great abs and pecs ;)

Thanks for reading

SensualGoth

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Thanks for reading

a large man can be shown what to do to please a women with his penis... a small man well I guess there is saline injections. :)

to answer your question: Small penis -friends only
large penis -loads of fun ...

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
When I have heard women say that it's not the blah blah blah, I just ask them

Have you ever had a fantasy about having sex with a guy with a small penis?

Don't wait up for a yes answer.