Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just curious to find out if anyone knows or discovered that someone you actually know is also a member. Who is it? How did you find out? Did they tell you or did you find them on the board?

So far, I have talked to a lot of people here, but only one person I knew from a long time ago is actually also a memeber--and he doesn't know that I know it since I haven't seen him in many years.

Anyone else care to answer?

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
One of my friends of more than 20 years is a member here. I can't remember if I ever mentioned this site to him but we're still cool. We don't talk on this site like we do in real life though. Other than him, I did run into a screen name that lives in the same city that I do but I haven't heard anything back from him yet. I don't even remember his sd because it was weeks ago.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I don't even remember his sd because it was weeks ago.
You can check your private message outbox, unless you cleared it, it will be there.

I know of a few people on here, one in particular I was scrolling through the gallery one day and found a screen name of a friend, with pictures that coincided. It was a bit of a laugh for me.

bstexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I usually say hi to people that i see are obviously from Texas (or at least seem to be) because they have profile names like: bigtex or txman or even cities in texas such as dallas, austin or houston (dallasguy, austguy, etc.) These are all names i just made up tho, lol. Anyway, one guy from houston and I were chatting and after we talked off and on for a few times he asked if I was a certain person ... and yes, it was me. No big deal. Then after I put my photos up another guy from halfway across the state who I know messaged me a couple time. All/s cool. Plus I've shown some friends this site while at their house. Everyone so far thinks it is a cool site as do I.

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
You can check your private message outbox, unless you cleared it, it will be there.

I know of a few people on here, one in particular I was scrolling through the gallery one day and found a screen name of a friend, with pictures that coincided. It was a bit of a laugh for me.
I found him! Thanks, Kink. I don't think he'll show up. I sent a message weeks ago. I'd be kind of nervous about meeting someone in person that's on this site anyway.