Is someone you know on LPSG?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by brandonguy35, Aug 4, 2008.

1. brandonguy35

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Just curious to find out if anyone knows or discovered that someone you actually know is also a member. Who is it? How did you find out? Did they tell you or did you find them on the board?

So far, I have talked to a lot of people here, but only one person I knew from a long time ago is actually also a memeber--and he doesn't know that I know it since I haven't seen him in many years.

Anyone else care to answer?

2. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Im almost 100% sure there are people i know from other internet forums on here but i haven't been able to figure out their lpsg user names yet

3. 8060

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    One of my friends of more than 20 years is a member here. I can't remember if I ever mentioned this site to him but we're still cool. We don't talk on this site like we do in real life though. Other than him, I did run into a screen name that lives in the same city that I do but I haven't heard anything back from him yet. I don't even remember his sd because it was weeks ago.

4. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

You can check your private message outbox, unless you cleared it, it will be there.

I know of a few people on here, one in particular I was scrolling through the gallery one day and found a screen name of a friend, with pictures that coincided. It was a bit of a laugh for me.

5. bstexas

bstexas Member

Albums:
    I usually say hi to people that i see are obviously from Texas (or at least seem to be) because they have profile names like: bigtex or txman or even cities in texas such as dallas, austin or houston (dallasguy, austguy, etc.) These are all names i just made up tho, lol. Anyway, one guy from houston and I were chatting and after we talked off and on for a few times he asked if I was a certain person ... and yes, it was me. No big deal. Then after I put my photos up another guy from halfway across the state who I know messaged me a couple time. All/s cool. Plus I've shown some friends this site while at their house. Everyone so far thinks it is a cool site as do I.

6. KIKEMAN29

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    None that I know of but I'm sure there is at least one

7. 8060

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I found him! Thanks, Kink. I don't think he'll show up. I sent a message weeks ago. I'd be kind of nervous about meeting someone in person that's on this site anyway.

8. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

LPSG? Never heard of it.

LSD? probably.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice