Is spongebob gay?

lookout8552

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
lol - I didn't think sea sponges had sexual orientations! I agree, he's totally all over Sandy. And also the driving school instructor :p

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hahaha!

i love spongebob! no matter how shitty i may feel....if i catch an episode of spongebob, it makes my day and i forgot what i was even upset about. ellen degeneres has the same affect on me.

i think if he were real, he'd be my best friend. :biggrin1: and yeah... he'd be gay. has there even been an episode where he was crushing on a GIRL? i don't recall ever seeing one. then again, i haven't seen EVERY single episode there is.

LMAO! reminds me of the episode where patrick dressed up like a girl b/c these men stopped by his place and he got all scared. he thought he was going to be kicked out of bikini bottom (for being "an illegal alien" is what i got from it - but i didn't catch it at the beginning). so him and spongebob came up with the idea of him dressing up as a girl so no one would recognize him. he went by the name "patricia." it was hilarious cuz squidward and mr krabs (and all the other men in bikini bottom) were in love with "patricia." turns out...the men who knocked on his door were just trying to sell him a car! LMAO. he's such a dumbass. :biggrin1:

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's a frigging SPONGE. Everyone knows that sponges are heterosexual, or didn't you see the episode of Seinfeld where Elaine is looking to get SPONGE contraceptives. Do you honestly think a gay sponge would enter a woman that way? Hmm...it would be a way to get blasts of semen, so, I suppose it's not so far fetched after all. Okay, Spongebob is gay.