Is straight sex unnatural?

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've just compared what pichulon says I misquoted from the pm he sent me on July 7, 2006 and what he's printed here in this thread.

From comparing the two he only changed the pm to include the word "gay". I copied and pasted that quote directly from the pm.

Here's the entire thing so there can be no mistake:

From pichulon to Stronzo via pm July 7, 2006 verbatim:

pichulon said:
Thanks dude, I appreciate your extensive response.

BTW, believe me, I am not a homophobic person. I have a first cousin who is, and everytime we are in the same town ( he lives in Miami ) , we have a great time, I have gone to his Bday parties with my GF , and, there is no problems at all, I love him, and we understand ea other.

Understanding and respecting, is different from converting, and I know you know that, just wanted to say it.

I guess some guys think that being straight, and presenting the straight frame of mind, is close to being homophobic, and I guess that is where these guys get that concept.
You can be a proud white person, w / o being racist.
I am a straight man, , and I am not homophobic.

Thanks again.
Pichulon.

pich?

Don't send it if you don't want it referenced. Sorry babe but you have to be willing to support your statements or someone's bound to blast you out of the water.

I don't hate you. I'd just like you to understand that you cannot constantly go on decrying what many of us know is real and decent one minute, support it in pm as recently as a month ago and then write what some see as a 'tract from some Christian fundy group' without enduring the repurcusions or answering for yourself.

That's what you need to be able to do; answer for yourself.

You're here for a reason (assuming you're not simply a masochist) so why not while in residence attempt to broaden your ability at a greater understanding of those with whom you're associated.

Perhaps some good can come of it after all.

Remember here at least, you're in the company of some very intelligent people some of whom just happen to be exceptionally bright and sexually comfortable gay men.

Think of us like that "cousin" of yours in Miami.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lex said:
Dong20--I was speaking as a member.

Sharing a PM with someone is not a violation of the ToS.

It's been a rule of thumb since people sent letters as far as I can tell and is certainly the standard in the information and email age. In fact, as they say with email--don't type anything you wouldn't want posted on a billboard on the side if the highway.

Thanks Lex, though I didn't suggest it was a breach of the TOS because it's not mentioned in the TOS which was the essence of my comment.:rolleyes:

N.B. FWIW While the above may be your standard I don't consider it the standard and it's certainly not mine or that of most people I know. But, as they say each to his own.

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lex said:
Pichuklon--what you and Stronzo posted is the exact same content. I am confused. Am I missing something?

Lex. Stronzo is lying 100%. He changed the PM to suit his rethoric. He has been doing the same in the thread " homphob4es", and you can check it out.
About my PM, it makes no sense to send him a PM telling him that I have a homphobic cousin, that is such a fabrication.
No problem, I send a similar PM to FinderFox, and I explained to FinderFox the same issue with my cousin.
You can ask him, or I will like to ask FF here in public to please say what he read from my PM to him.

If I would had ever sent such ridiculous PM to Stronzo, he would had forwarded long time ago.

How low and deranged a person can be. Read the PM in question, and make sense of it. How could I say I have a homophobic cousin , and I love him, and such, at the same time I am saying I am not homophobic.

I hope everyone finally see Stronzo for what he is, a dangerous deranged person.

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stronzo said:
I've just compared what pichulon says I misquoted from the pm he sent me on July 7, 2006 and what he's printed here in this thread.

From comparing the two he only changed the pm to include the word "gay". I copied and pasted that quote directly from the pm.

Here's the entire thing so there can be no mistake:

From pichulon to Stronzo via pm July 7, 2006 verbatim:

pich?

Don't send it if you don't want it referenced. Sorry babe but you have to be willing to support your statements or someone's bound to blast you out of the water.

I don't hate you. I'd just like you to understand that you cannot constantly go on decrying what many of us know is real and decent one minute, support it in pm as recently as a month ago and then write what some see as a 'tract from some Christian fundy group' without enduring the repurcusions or answering for yourself.

That's what you need to be able to do; answer for yourself.

You're here for a reason (assuming you're not simply a masochist) so why not while in residence attempt to broaden your ability at a greater understanding of those with whom you're associated.

Perhaps some good can come of it after all.

Remember here at least, you're in the company of some very intelligent people some of whom just happen to be exceptionally bright and sexually comfortable gay men.

Think of us like that "cousin" of yours in Miami.

You are such a hatemonger, your hate for others makes you change a post. No problem, it makes no sense in the way you doctored it. Take the word gay out, and it makes no sense at all.

I hope FinderFox comes forward. I send him a similar PM, similar in the ussue of my cousin.
Once again, your hatred sinks you lower and lower.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well pichulon. I guess it's just your word against mine.

I feel tremendous pity for you. Odd thing is, I actually believe you believe yourself. That's the sobering thing.

But keep to your beliefs. I suspect they're what get you from one day to the next.

Be well.

over and out

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
pichulon said:
I hope FinderFox comes forward. I send him a similar PM, similar in the ussue of my cousin.
Once again, your hatred sinks you lower and lower.

FindFireFox :smile:

Pichulon's PM said:
Findfirefox.

I salute this gesture of yours. It is a surprise, I thought you were bent on my destruction.

I am not a homophobic. I happen to have a first cousing who is gay, and we are best friends. In fact, contrary to what you might believe, I am the closest cousin he has, and I love him. I have gone to several of his B day bashes, and, I went in with my GF.( plural, I had 3 different GF's in 3 different B day bashes)
What you fail to understand, which I tried to put across Stronzo's mind, is that we have to accept ea other, not to try to change ea other. In his 100% straight thread, he told us straight men that we are not straight. If I opened a thread about gay men not being gay, but in denial, you guys would burn me alive. My cousin has never told me that I am not 100% straight, and I have never told him that he is not gay, that he could be reformed, or anything that WE both believe is true to ourselves. My cousin tells me about his relationships, I met his BF, and we exchange courtesies. Off course, we do not get into details, we respect our boundaries, but, also, those boundaries are very loose.

Is this what you wanted?

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
findfirefox said:

Is this what you wanted?

Yes FindFireFox. :smile:

And forgive me for misspelling your name, I knew I was close. I will make sure I get it right this time.

Thank you. I appreciate.

Pichulon.

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
findfirefox said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pichulon's PM
Findfirefox.

I salute this gesture of yours. It is a surprise, I thought you were bent on my destruction.

I am not a homophobic. I happen to have a first cousing who is gay, and we are best friends. In fact, contrary to what you might believe, I am the closest cousin he has, and I love him. I have gone to several of his B day bashes, and, I went in with my GF.( plural, I had 3 different GF's in 3 different B day bashes)
What you fail to understand, which I tried to put across Stronzo's mind, is that we have to accept ea other, not to try to change ea other. In his 100% straight thread, he told us straight men that we are not straight. If I opened a thread about gay men not being gay, but in denial, you guys would burn me alive. My cousin has never told me that I am not 100% straight, and I have never told him that he is not gay, that he could be reformed, or anything that WE both believe is true to ourselves. My cousin tells me about his relationships, I met his BF, and we exchange courtesies. Off course, we do not get into details, we respect our boundaries, but, also, those boundaries are very loose.

Is this what you wanted?

Thanks FindFireFox.
This proves that Stronzo manufactured and altered my PM to suit his rethoric.
Stronzo has no credibility, caught redhanded in the act of altering PM's to suit his inflamatory rethoric.

How low can you go??? just keep on going on a downward spiral Mr , as long as you fall far and away.

PD: I do not understand why the thread was sent
into this forum, from the etc forum. This is not
a thread about sex with a larger penis, this is a
thread about a concept, belongs in the etc area.

Status
Not open for further replies.