Status
Not open for further replies.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wonderboy said:
What I said is the actual, intended, undeniable purpose of LIFE is to, on the most basic level, PASS ON YOUR GENES. This happens via heterosexual sex.

Watch this then: "I deny it". I do too.

Gay sex may feel natural to you.
It doesn't 'feel natural to [me]' .. it is.

I'm happy for you.

Please express the level of your glee.

Gay men can only pass on their genes through IVF or some other unnatural process. What does that tell you?

It tells me precisely what COLJohn posted aways back. We've evolved. (Some of us have anyhow...:rolleyes: )

As long as you believe and are secure in your belief that gay sex is natural, there should be no argument.
There wouldn't be if individuals such as yourself didn't expose your thinly-veiled disapproval of us on some intrinsic level. Ponder it.

I am also not saying and have never said that one sexual orientation is superior to the other.
You may as well outright state it since it's implied in everything you espouse.

I'm talking about what is natural.
for you

NB 'gay men' is interchangable with 'gay women' in this case.

Whew! That's a relief. An equal opportunity homophobe.

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I say gay I mean people who are wholly gay, have never had or fantasised about sex with the same sex.

Gay men who have children with women have been in denial about their sexuality, that is a different matter.

What are the other purposes of life - to be rich and successful?
They are what a man can decide to do and are all very subjective, what one man sees as purpose may not mean the same to another.

However, every living creature exists to pass on its genetic information. This is a fact. This is the one true purpose of life that is not subjective and doesn't vary from person to person. Except if your gay...which is fine by me.

Disclaimer: I don't disapprove of gay people. How ever has it seemed that way? Unnatural is not necessarily bad, it is just...unnatural. I think some people are reading things that aren't written.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Clearly, some of the most ignorant shit to hit this place in weeks is being spouted by WonderBoy and back.sliden today.

To Wit:

Wonderboy said:
What I said is the actual, intended, undeniable purpose of LIFE is to, on the most basic level, PASS ON YOUR GENES. This happens via heterosexual sex.

Gay sex may feel natural to you. I'm happy for you. Gay men can only pass on their genes through IVF or some other unnatural process. What does that tell you?

Flawed logic.

I have 2 kids. I conceived them "naturally as God intended." I am gay.

Game over. You can go home now.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
The point wasn't nearly important enough for me to bother spending the effort looking through past threads to try and find the exact post. If you don't want to take my word for it... well then... be like that.

Dammit you know I lust you. Don't be mad at me.

It's just that I've never seen any one of my queer brothers once suggest that our sexuality was more "normal" than heterosexuality. If they did then I agree they're mistaken. But .... come on. Look at Wonderboy here NIC! There are feeble-minded/under-evolved people no matter what the orientation and even if some poor under-informed/developed queer bastard said that his sexuality was more normal than yours then... well... fuck him. He's an idiot and immensely in the minority.

I say by ratio we've got you guys beat! :tongue:

Now take a good hard look at how many male heterosexuals are professing the "normalcy" of their own sexuality. And not ONE HETEROSEXUAL WOMAN has stated anything similar.

Leads one to a rather obvious conclusion wouldn't you say... :33:

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lex said:
Clearly, some of the most ignorant shit to hit this place in weeks is being spouted by WonderBoy and back.sliden today.

To Wit:

Flawed logic.

I have 2 kids. I conceived them "naturally as God intended." I am gay.

Game over. You can go home now.

Not bisexual? Some gay men are forced bisexual and forced to live seemingly heterosexual lives, with a female partner and kids. Until they come out...when they are either gay or bi.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wonderboy said:
When I say gay I mean people who are wholly gay, have never had or fantasised about sex with the same sex.

Gay men who have children with women have been in denial about their sexuality, that is a different matter.

The first sentence makes NO Sense.

The second sentence is not so cut and dry. Straight men who are married, have children, and think of fucking Colin Farrell while fucking their wives and GFs are possibly in denial. But I don't see what one point has to do with the other.

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Then they are bi like I said. Or unsure about their sexuality.

People are either: straight, gay or bi, or straight and unsure, or gay yet forced by society to live as a straight person...same with bi...sometimes they can come out and become 'gay'

Which is what Matthew was saying when he said gay men have children with women. They are not entirely gay men.

Would a truly gay man get hard in front of a woman and actually have sex with her?

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wonderboy said:

It really is exactly the same matter. It does undermine your argument, however.

What are the other purposes of life - to be rich and successful? ... This is the one true purpose of life that is not subjective and doesn't vary from person to person.
To enjoy it? To learn, grow and develop during your lifetime? To contribute to your society as best you can? To contribute to the survival and progress of your species in non-procreative ways? (The last one to demonstrate that there are in fact ways for people to contribute to the gene pool without procreating - the animal kingdom is filled with examples of the latter)

There are many possible purposes of life, and the fact that they may vary from person to person doesn't make them untrue.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wonderboy said:
Not bisexual? Some gay men are forced bisexual and forced to live seemingly heterosexual lives, with a female partner and kids. Until they come out...when they are either gay or bi.

To me, bisexulaity is a part of the gay community. Bi IS Gay in that it includes attraction to the same sex. I am pretty sure I know what I am. And there are tons of Gay fathers. And many more gay men have had, at some point, sec with women than not.

You need to educate yourself, dude. Not everyone realizes or accepts his or her orientation at the same pace and in the same time. The inherent heterosexism of our society makes it a challenge for many people to be comfortable in their own skins.

Do yourself a favor and challenge your own conceptions by doing some research. I know you've been taught this nonsense, but it can be unlearned. Every one of us who has accepted his or her true self (in whatever way) has unlearned it.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:rolleyes: Yeh right..sex is all pleasure...:rolleyes:

Ask most women in child bearing age to have sexual pleasure without a contraceptive!!! Still in monogomous relationships without the need of condons bcause of all kinds of STDs...we have to protect ourselfs from 'nature'...

One thing i know: thank your Mom and her womb u are here today...bcause she could had choose to abort you but did not.

What we need is love and love in an Amazon - all women society - just for a change!!!!:cool:

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gisella said:
:rolleyes: Yeh right..sex is all pleasure...:rolleyes:

Ask most women in child bearing age to have sexual pleasure without a contraceptive!!! Still in stable relationships without the need of condons bcause of all kinds of STDs...we have to protect ourselfs from 'nature'...

You bolster this thread's premise thanks.

One thing i know: thank your Mom and her womb u are here today...bcause she could had choose to abort you but did not.

Hey. I nearly was!! And think how deprived you'd all be of my fascinating company.... :redface: :rolleyes:

That reminds me distinctly of the bumper sticker "Choose life. Your mother did". I've often retorted out my window "Yeah? And I've been cursing the bitch ever since!"

It presupposes life is good for everyone. That's horse manure.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wonderboy said:
Would a truly gay man get hard in front of a woman and actually have sex with her?

Would a truly straight man come to a board dedicated to pictures of and discussions about large penises?!?! What if he got hard?!?

See how ridiculous that sounds?

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Stronzo said:
Now take a good hard look at how many male heterosexuals are professing the "normalcy" of their own sexuality. And not ONE HETEROSEXUAL WOMAN has stated anything similar.

Leads one to a rather obvious conclusion wouldn't you say... :33:

The conclusion is obvious in that it confirms what we both already know; those in the majority will very often try and suppress the validity of the opinions and rights of those in the minority. For those that do it knowingly and willingly I'd argue it's natural for them. I find that disturbing to say the least but not surprising. But I would also argue it's not irreversible, after all we can all act unnaturally when we wish.:rolleyes:

I don't think this is a Male V Female issue, and I don't think one can infer much (reliably) from a lack of female views, other than none have thus far commented.

NIC was arguing from a biological species level and in that I agree that the need to propogate the species is primal at a species level. Beyond that it's mostly social and thus changeable. Threads like this are a good start.

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NIC has said the exact same thing as myself...go argue with him for awhile.

I stand by my opinion, you are welcome to stand by yours.

I have no problem with homosexuality or bisexuality. This was just supposed to be a discussion on the nature of sexuality. A lot of people have took this personally and the discussion has become a game of 'whose sexuality is the best'.

I don't want to play that game. There is no superior sexuality. Perhaps you feel hard done by and angry at the homophobia in society today, I am not a proponent of that. There is no need to defend your sexuality to me since I have no problem with it.

This is the end of my part in this 'discussion' that has become more personal than it should have.

B_back.sliden

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The natural anatomy of the lower intestinal tract includes the anus and the rectum, as we all know. The anus was built and designed to function naturally as a voluntary muscle to control feces elimination. The rectum houses the feces and serves the natural function of storing stool. These are the "natural" and "biological" funtions of the these two parts of the lower digestive and intestinal tract.

Forcing the two pieces of anatomy to perform a function other than what they were built for is placing the two parts into an unnatural existence. Regardless of the unnatural abuse these organs are forces to endure, the fact remains that these to body parts are specifically built for expelling waste from the body.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
back.sliden said:
The natural anatomy of the lower intestinal tract includes the anus and the rectum, as we all know. The anus was built and designed to function naturally as a voluntary muscle to control feces elimination. The rectum houses the feces and serves the natural function of storing stool. These are the "natural" and "biological" funtions of the these two parts of the lower digestive and intestinal tract.

Forcing the two pieces of anatomy to perform a function other than what they were built for is placing the two parts into an unnatural existence. Regardless of the unnatural abuse these organs are forces to endure, the fact remains that these to body parts are specifically built for expelling waste from the body.

Dear God.

Is this necessary?:rolleyes:

Sorry doll. But you must be one BORING lay.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
back.sliden said:

I guess men should stop having anal sex with women then, huh?

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
back.sliden said:

LOL, is that what your girlfriend explained when she refused anal?

Status
Not open for further replies.