Status
Not open for further replies.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
back.sliden said:
Forcing the two pieces of anatomy to perform a function other than what they were built for is placing the two parts into an unnatural existence. Regardless of the unnatural abuse these organs are forces to endure, the fact remains that these to body parts are specifically built for expelling waste from the body.

Poking you really hard in the eye with my forefinger would almost certainly be a use of that appendage and, for that matter your eye other than that for which they were designed. But, I'd be happy to oblige. Is that unnatural?:tongue:

Zora, has a pitchfork, I'm sure she would love to stick it somewhere equally .....unnatural.

B_back.sliden

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
45 of the United States oppose and do not recognize any form of gay marriage. Massachuesettes is the only U.S. the legal recognizes gay marriage as of July 27, 2006 according the South Florida Sun Sentinal.

In a marriage, all forms of sexual pleasure in a marriage by consenting adults is considered wholly and 100% natural.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A good friend asked me when I knew I was gay (he was trying to figure it out for himself).

I told him--I knew when all the things I had been taught were so wrong, felt SO right.

So, I don't know about the rest of you unnatural beings, but I am going to go forth and suck cock, get my dick sucked, smell clean sweat on men, fuck a few dudes, wrestle in some leather and jocks, and maybe even give up some ass to the right man every now and then.

Hell, it all feels GOOD. And it's natural to me.

pexman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Tough to contend something is unnatural when 90% - 97% of the population prefer it.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
back.sliden said:
Where are we, Communist China? Dialog is how great thinkers collaborate.

Dialogue between great thinkers requires at least one on both sides.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
back.sliden said:
Cite your source of your statistic. If you can't, then it's just your opinion.

LOL! Soon it will be "I know you are but what am I?"

B_back.sliden

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't get tired people!!!

I've worn you out. You've got to do more than through flimsy opinions out on the internet. I want sources for your statistics, or I win!!!

Gay sex is not natural. Show me where I'm wrong. I want the statistics cited.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
back.sliden said:
I want sources for your statistics, or I win!!!

LMAO - oh no! :eek: We can't let him win! :rolleyes:

Notice nothing more was said after his weak argument about anal sex got knocked out of the ballpark.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Stronzo said:
You bolster this thread's premise thanks.

Hey. I nearly was!! And think how deprived you'd all be of my fascinating company.... :redface: :rolleyes:

That reminds me distinctly of the bumper sticker "Choose life. Your mother did". I've often retorted out my window "Yeah? And I've been cursing the bitch ever since!"

It presupposes life is good for everyone. That's horse manure.

Yeh Stronzo..we are talking from the reality of a 1st world country...

Woman have choices and few gays are killed by crazy people..but in realities outside here...women do not have many choices and gays are being hang by the 'authorities'!!!

Its terrible when you are force to conform by pressures of pure force. I will not conform in any impose box, i want to choose my own box and change it as much i wish too. Or just be on top of a tree looking people passing by...:smile:

Life sucks to many around this world for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.