Is swinging safe?

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A swinging couple has approached me and I really want to fuck the woman but she said in order to fuck her, her partner must be there (he's straight anyway but it still seems like it'd be uncomfortable).

Do swingers usually wear condoms? I'd think so, but still...I don't know. I have a great fear of catching some disease.

Also when it comes to size, are people really honest in what they say they have? The lady told me her partner has a 6.5". She later sent me pictures of them having sex and his only looked as if it were like 5". I am shy to say that a truthful measurement of my penis is like 6/6 1/2".

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
People lie about size even when they think there's a possibility of meeting. If you are going to meet them make sure you follow sensible safety precautions, there are two of them and one of you. Use condoms, if they'd fuck you while barely knowing you they'd fuck someone else under the same conditions. If her husband is there make sure beforehand you set down ground rules as to what you find acceptable or not, if he's only going to watch make sure that's agreed, if he's going to join in find out to what level.

heavyproducer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Exactly, if theyd sleep with you without protection then likely they have with others. Just ask its not realy a taboo subject... its actualy the most important question of all in my mind.

gcbenji0

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
no it its not safe
promiscuity is not safe. if you're getting sex easily, then think of how many other people got sex with that person just as easily as you did.
another thing, people are not forthcoming about HIV status, alot of people who have it dont care if they pass it because as they see it , they already have it and its not their problem if you get it .

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A swinging couple has approached me and I really want to fuck the woman but she said in order to fuck her, her partner must be there (he's straight anyway but it still seems like it'd be uncomfortable).

Do swingers usually wear condoms? I'd think so, but still...I don't know. I have a great fear of catching some disease.

Also when it comes to size, are people really honest in what they say they have? The lady told me her partner has a 6.5". She later sent me pictures of them having sex and his only looked as if it were like 5". I am shy to say that a truthful measurement of my penis is like 6/6 1/2".
(answering to color code of red/blue/green)

If you aren't into voyeurism then don't do it. Not everyone is comfortable in these situations, it has never bothered me.

Most men in these pairings, wear condoms. It's standard. Keep in mind you still run a slight risk of picking up an STD even with the condom-although it's a very slim risk. But are you willing to take that risk? In any case, make clear, no condom=no sex.

People are rarely fully honest in these matters on size. Men claim to be larger than they are. From photos there is no real way to know if his 6.5 is really 6.5 or only 5. Whether he is 5 or 6.5 is irrelevant in this case since from what you have said, you will be having sex with her, not him-and why would you be bothered by having 6 or 6.5 yourself since, this is what her partner is said to have? Keep in mind, my best measurement is 5.8 and I can tell you, it works fine in these situations. Most swingers are into sex and size; although, important to a degree- you need to have enough to get it in there- is secondary.

If you have this many worries and doubts, my advice to you is that you don't do it.

9inchcanadian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Swinging is like anything else in life. It`s as safe as you want it to be. If you meet these people in a casual non threatening environment and think you want to take it further then set ground rules from the outset. If they dont agree then just walk away.
If you are interested in swinging then you might want to look for a couple in a similar first time situation as yourselves.
The only way to be 100% safe though is not to participate in casual sex in the first place.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Ah, Hell, swinging is perfectly safe as long as you don't do it bunging jumping or mix it with a lof of blood-letting. I would also not swinging while wearing gravity boots (personal experience, don't ask).

Fuck with abandon and do it often, yet always wear a condom.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A swinging couple has approached me and I really want to fuck the woman but she said in order to fuck her, her partner must be there (he's straight anyway but it still seems like it'd be uncomfortable). Doubt means don't!! Being married and taking vows means you don't get to fuck every pretty woman you see. :mad::rolleyes: If you can't play by the rules you don't play.

Do swingers usually wear condoms? I'd think so, but still...I don't know. I have a great fear of catching some disease. ALWAYS!!! If they tell you they don't and you don't need to either, then run far and fast!

Also when it comes to size, are people really honest in what they say they have? No, they are not. Has this site taught you nothing?!:confused: The lady told me her partner has a 6.5". She later sent me pictures of them having sex and his only looked as if it were like 5". I am shy to say that a truthful measurement of my penis is like 6/6 1/2".

Regardless of my feelings on swinging, this is a horrible idea, right now for you. Did you ever make it to the mental health clinic? Are you taking your medication daily? Are you seeing a qualified therapist at least once a week? Does your wife Shani know about your plans to fuck another woman? Does she approve? Will she be joining you?

Why would you NOT wear a condom!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Cause he's not thinking rationally. :frown1::rolleyes:

Wear a f*****g condom man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Agreed! No glove, no love!