Is tearing your frenulum, "snapping your banjo" very common?

Wank Addict

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I tore mine when I was really young from a session of very hard wanking. It healed quickly but cramped my style for a few days!

I would guess hard wanking is the cause of this for everyone else too?

I'm interested to know how prevalent this tearing issue is and how hard you were going at it when it happened?

Answers please guys...

Rockhard76

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Not sure how prevalent but mine was torn during sex. she was too tight and and not enough lube. Bleeding just didn't stop. I was young and dumb :-(
She wasn't too tight your dick is massive

I nicked mine jacking of as a teen and I’m very loosely cut but cover over. It bled and was obnoxious for a few days. Lol

Reactions: Wank Addict

Jagtstein

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Frenulectomy is particularly suitable for intact foreskins. Because of this procedure, the foreskin can be moved much more freely. This means that the full stroke can be utilized during masturbation. In addition, the foreskin also remains in the withdrawn state, where I want to have it. When the Frenulum is gone, it does not strain when pumping the penis. I have already removed my Frenulum Praeputii myself many years ago and am very satisfied with the result. I have also not been able to notice feelings of loss. I believe, therefore, that I can recommend any uncircumcised masturbant to this procedure.:)
View media item 1033515

misu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:eek:chi inima:place frenulum taiat,am experienta ,e f placut.