Is that legal?

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I recently had someone tell me that they wanted to buy my used underwear and/or condoms. While the money they were offering me was nice, I want to know if it is legal. I read on the net that some of the people who did it through the mail got arrested.

But is it legal to do a face-to-face exchange?

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Had the same thing happen to me a while back. Someone wanted me to ejaculate in my boxers or briefs and a jock and send them to him. Just told him it wasn't my thing and left it at that. He never pushed it after that. Yes money was offered.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
The person (s) does have a real fetish. I would think that as long as the person (s) is over 18 it would be legal. I can't imagine that a legislative body would pass a law making the sale of used condoms illegal.

I can see the headlines now!:eek:

Not sure what you mean by used undwear. Do you mean selling clothes that have been washed. That is very legal. Or did you mean used as in having cum spots all over the underwear?

Still, can't see that as an illegal activity in a face to face enounter.

I'm sure the health department wouuld shut down a store selling such for sanitary reasons unless such items were sealed tightly in a bag.

These is a bigtime fetish. Monica kept her dress much to Bill's chagrin. Never heard of sellling "used" items before though.

iruka

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There is a thriving trade in used female underwear in Japan. At one time you could get them from vending machines.

One company was raided by the police as the knickers were not adequately used (I think they'd been put on for an hour or so before being sold), and the owner was prosecuted under some antiques law as they were not as "used" as the vendor claimed. :rolleyes:

A

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
There is a thriving trade in used female underwear in Japan. At one time you could get them from vending machines.

One company was raided by the police as the knickers were not adequately used (I think they'd been put on for an hour or so before being sold), and the owner was prosecuted under some antiques law as they were not as "used" as the vendor claimed. :rolleyes:

A

SHIN-CHAN!!!!!!

D

dgray610

No I agree too. Thats why i never signed up.

I was just throwing it out there cause I assumed that was the site you meant.

MusclePrinceXXX

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've gotten asked several times by guys to send them my cum-stained underwear, sweaty jocks, and used socks for a large chunk of money. Between $50 to $75 for each item to be exact.

Two of them were actually from this forum so I'll keep them nameless just so they don't get embarrassed. I'm sorry but sending people your used underclothes is just totally sickening if you ask me. I understand that some people have a fetish for it. But I find it gross.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I recently had someone tell me that they wanted to buy my used underwear and/or condoms. While the money they were offering me was nice, I want to know if it is legal. I read on the net that some of the people who did it through the mail got arrested.

But is it legal to do a face-to-face exchange?
I've sold my underwear and speedos on the internet.....I don't believe it's illegal in the USA to sell used clothing!......It's also amazing what people will pay for a big dicked guys used underpants!!!